Salute You in Your Grave
Jepha.
February 27th, 2007 at 12:30pm
TOMMARO!!!!!!
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
February 27th, 2007 at 12:37pm
Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it's tomorrow!!!!!
smith
Shotgun Sinner
smith
February 27th, 2007 at 03:31pm
AHHHHHHHHHH TOMARROW !!!!!!!!!!!!

hey, did you find out about the cameras???
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
February 27th, 2007 at 05:15pm
MCRxoCaroline:
AHHHHHHHHHH TOMARROW !!!!!!!!!!!!

hey, did you find out about the cameras???
My dad called back and the guy he got this time said they're not allowed....ugh. I really wanted to take pictures....he didn't ask about disposables though, so I dunno if you could bring one of those...
smith
Shotgun Sinner
smith
February 27th, 2007 at 05:25pm
grrrr !!!!!

yeah disposable cameras sound good i'll try that

someone should make an INO sign!
ab aeterno.
Lost My Fear of Falling
ab aeterno.
February 27th, 2007 at 05:46pm
XD FRICKEN TOMMOROW.

Oh and that's a pretty awesome shirt that ya made. Very Happy
Jepha.
Salute You in Your Grave
Jepha.
February 27th, 2007 at 06:30pm
34 hours I think =]
ab aeterno.
Lost My Fear of Falling
ab aeterno.
February 27th, 2007 at 06:43pm
Less Than 24 Hours Till The Doors Open. Very Happy XD
regretting fear.
Killjoy
regretting fear.
February 27th, 2007 at 06:43pm
All you have to do is put the camera in your... neither regions so they can't get it. They wouldn't even know.

xD sorry, I'm crazy on pop and Oreos.

My mom ALMOST let me buy GA tickets off eBay; I even have a half-day tomorrow, but NO she's working. Have fun there!
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
February 27th, 2007 at 07:50pm
Well, I would put my camera down there, but it has a big lens, so unless they think I'm a guy......it's not gonna work too well. lol.

BTW: Do we think the MySpace contest is over for this show? 'Cause I've heard that one of the people who won didn't find out until the day of....so I'm nervous, since I'm planning to leave pretty early.
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
February 28th, 2007 at 09:56am
Woot-woot! It's TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm leaving now....
Jepha.
Salute You in Your Grave
Jepha.
February 28th, 2007 at 10:32am
todaytodaytodaytodaytodaytodaytoday
TODAY!!!
smith
Shotgun Sinner
smith
February 28th, 2007 at 03:03pm
TODAY

lol i'm sure i'm about the only one who hasn't left yet!

CAN'T wait!
Jepha.
Salute You in Your Grave
Jepha.
February 28th, 2007 at 11:49pm
HE FUCKING SCUKED MIKEYS NECK ANSD GOT BETWEEEN HIS LEGS AND ACTED LIKE FRQANK WAS GICVING HIM A BLOW JOB.

omg.
*teenie moment over*
that was so fucking amazing. like omg. the 6 hour wait in line was so fuckign worth it. omg. i cried during helena and im crying because its over =/[/size]
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
March 1st, 2007 at 12:08am
Ahhhh! That was fuckin' awesome!!!!!!!!! I looooved it. I was sooo happy that they played Venom!
...I can't believe it's over now....
Jepha.
Salute You in Your Grave
Jepha.
March 1st, 2007 at 12:42am
I dont care if I sound like a stupid fucking teenie bopper but I cant stop crying. It was seriously so amazning. My friend ended up getting some pics, I`ll post em =D. I probably saw all of you but didn`t know it was you. wow that didnt make sense anyways i wrote this long thing that imma post on here =D

okay so we got there and we were bassicly one of the first people in line and it was cold as fuck. we waited for 2 hours and then me my dad and rosie left kim and chan in line to go get starbucks. so that took about an hour and we came back and drank the coffeee and waitied some more. and around 3 hours later we were all cold as fuck and couldn`t stop shaking and they came around with wrists bands for the mosh pit. so we got our braceltes and waited some more. then they finanly opned the god damn doors and everyone fucking ran in. We gave them our ticket and me kim rosie and chandler are stupid and followed everyone, so we eneded up doing a lap around the place before we got to the floor. We were about the 3rrd row in the mosh pit. so we started talking to everyone around us and idunno. i was getting really scared cuz i didn`t have anything to hold on to so me and chandler held hands so we wouldn`t lose each other when the pit started. lol. so rise against came out and it was crazy. i dont remeber much but i kpet getting pushed around like crazy. and i ended up really really close behind Kim and Rosie was in the middle and chan was pushing people. Then MCR CAME OUT! Gerard came out in a hospital bed and everyone started singing it was so amazing. Then the curtain dropped and you saw the whole band. and i was freaaaking out dude. Anyways they went into Dead! and the pit ws just crazy but it was so much fun and. then they played This Is How I Dissapear. and then the sharpest lives and somewhere during those songs gerard smiled at me and I thought I was going to die =D. Gerard touched himself...A LOT! and it was great. Then they played I Dont Love You. Then Welcome to the black parade. I dont think I jumped so much in my whole life. Like twoared the end of the song confetti dropped all over and it was awesome. THEN THEY SANG HOUSE OF WOLVES! I like cried. it was amazing. after that they played Cancer and I cried cuz that song is so fucking sad and then rofl people kpet throwing socks on stage and it hit Gerard in the head. It was funny. Then Mama and Gerard smiled at me again. I think it was thta song. IDK! then idk. sometimes during the set he was like bobbing franks head like frank was giving him a blow job. roflmao. it was great. They sung TEENAGERS! and it was so freaking great. ohh and i dont remeber what song but soemone through like a feather thing and Gerard was like "I LOVE THESE THINGYS" and yeah he was rubing it everywhere =]. um well they finished singing all the songs from the black parade and then THEY PLYAED BLOOD! it was amaizing. i lovess that song. Well they came back out and this time there was talll people who got intfront of me so I could only see mikey and frank. and sometimes gerard when i jjumped. they sang im not okay. AND OMG during you know what they do to guys like us in prison gerard sucked mikeys neck and like got between his legs and me and every other hormonal teenager girl or gay guy pissed there pants when that happned. Toward the end I started feeeling really sick. I had to have people hold me up. I cried during the last song, Helena. and Gerard said something like "Were not fucking emo, We don`t encourage kids to hurt themselves, the only thing we`ve ever promoted was for kids to be them fucking selves and not take anyones shit" it was aamazing. I cried allthe way home and I cried for like 20 minutes after I got home and for some reason Kim won`t send any pictures? and I have no voice and I feel like my legs are going to fall off. and if you read all this. your amazing =D<333
bloodofangels
Killjoy
bloodofangels
March 1st, 2007 at 02:53am
I WAS THERE TOO!!!!

It kicked serious ass. I bought tickets online about a month in advance, all I had to do was drive to Detroit, which was about two and half hours from where I live. After getting lost for a while, we finally made it. The show...

I couldn't believe I was seeing them live. And everybody was going insane. When Gerard was wheeled out and you heard him start singing, it was almost too much.

Gerard was shaking his ass a lot, especially during house of wolves. honestly he could have done that for every song and that would have been okay by me. he wore a red feather boa for the first part of mama. he licked mickey, I couldn't believe it when I first saw it, and then went between his legs. He also some faux bj action from him and frank.

People from the pit kept chucking socks, one of which actually hit him. When he was during an intro to a song, (I think it was cancer) someone threw one up there. he actually picked it and said something along the lines of 'another sock? how did you know?' and threw it back over his shoulder. someone threw a t-shirt and Gerard actually caught mid air. during teenagers, he got up on a box and shone a huge spotlight on the crowd. ray was skipping around all over the place.

Gerard's voice was great. He was on pitch for the entire concert and never sounded like he was out of breath or tired.

sorry about the sloppy grammar but I just got home and I have to go to class in the morning. I just wanted to share this amazing night with you all.
Quiet.Song.13
Fabulous Killjoy
Quiet.Song.13
March 1st, 2007 at 03:10am
That was the most amazing thing I have ever seen in my life... I had no bad expectations of them live, but they went above and beyond ANYTHING I could have hoped for...

We got side stage, front row. It was Frankie's side of the stage, aha! Which I was very happy about... rawr. Yes, Gerard seemed especially horny tonight... aahhahah! That whole Mikey thing was hot as fuck, but I think it was kinda like an FU to all the waycest and stuff... it made me laugh. Yeah, I was like right to the side of them when Gerard did that head-bob thing to Frankie... XD I was very happy... muahaa. And the crowd there was awesome!!! I love how people kept throwing socks... and the red boa was sexy on Gee, hehehe. I threw 3 packs of skittles at them... I threw the first two after Teenagers, but it was dark so no one saw. Then I threw the third one... after Disenchanted? Something like that... but anyways, the guard in front of me by the side entrance of the stage was like "If you throw something else you're gonna get kicked out." and I was like "Oh.. sorry..." even though I thought it was BS cuz other people on floor got to throw shit.. -_-; oh well. Still worth it. =D I love how they did the little "time warp" thing and went back to the Revenge Era, it made the show that much more fantastic. I counted and they played 21 songs.. XD 22 if you count Blood, but they didn't actually PLAY that. Hmm. OH, and the guitar player from Rise Against gave me his pick after he got off stage... teehee! I was like "Really? SWEET! THANKS!!!" *licks it* wahahaha!!!

Anyway, it was more than awesome... it was perfect. Sure, my body hurts, my throat is raw, we got lost around the ghetto part of Detroit for 2 hours, and there was ice on the roads coming home... but it was all worth it. I regret nothing, and I would do it all again, exactly the same.

Long live the Black fucking Parade!!!! <3
setmybodyonfiresoica
Demolition Lover
setmybodyonfiresoica
March 1st, 2007 at 10:12am
You lucky fucking kids.

XD