Don't have an account? Create one!

02/28/2007 - Detroit, MI - Joe Louis Arena

AuthorMessage
ab aeterno.
Lost My Fear of Falling
ab aeterno.
March 1st, 2007 at 05:30pm
Did whoever said they were gonna throw the shirt, throw it?

XD Cause if they did, I think I seen something white get thrown in the air...
Besides the socks...XD

starless eyesx:
AND OMG during you know what they do to guys like us in prison gerard sucked mikeys neck and like got between his legs and me and every other hormonal teenager girl or gay guy pissed there pants when that happned.

Fo' real!? Damn now I am seriously mad at my mom, because that was the song that I had to leave during...Sad
ab aeterno.
Lost My Fear of Falling
ab aeterno.
March 1st, 2007 at 05:32pm
Oh and what songs from Revenge did they play?

The only ones I heard were I'm Not Okay, Cemetary Drive, Ghost Of You, and another one, I would've stayed till the end, but no...my mom wanted to leave early...Disgust
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
March 1st, 2007 at 07:18pm
^They also played Venom, Helena, Give 'Em Hell Kid, Prison, & Deathwish....but not in that order.
Jepha.
Salute You in Your Grave
Jepha.
March 1st, 2007 at 07:45pm
[size=90]Yeah but the shirt got thrown around in the pit, I dunno if it made it`s way onstage. I think it did. lol. but yes he sucked mikeys neck and I thought I was going to pee my pants =]. I want to go back really bad and I cant find ANY pictures and its driving me crazyy. rofl. I took a pic after I got home and oh my god. Mosh pits make me really really really ugly. =] maybe you saw me?

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l191/Murder_x3_Scene/Picture009-1.jpg

I wish they were doing another date in detroit =[. Now I have to wait like 2 or 3 years to see them again =/
Quiet.Song.13
Fabulous Killjoy
Quiet.Song.13
March 1st, 2007 at 07:45pm
MCRxoCaroline:
hey, did you throw the shirt? And what did Gerard say about all the things thrown at him..i only caught the end of it.

I know that he picked up a sock and was like "Another sock? HOW DID YOU KNOW?!" XD He was so funny... and girly. Well, I knew he was feminine, but he was REALLY feminine... aha. Still loved it though. In Love
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
March 1st, 2007 at 07:51pm
Quiet.Song.13:
MCRxoCaroline:
hey, did you throw the shirt? And what did Gerard say about all the things thrown at him..i only caught the end of it.

I know that he picked up a sock and was like "Another sock? HOW DID YOU KNOW?!" XD He was so funny... and girly. Well, I knew he was feminine, but he was REALLY feminine... aha. Still loved it though. In Love
Yeah, he was really feminine. I loved it. lol.
I saw someone throw something else on the stage (I thought it was a sock) and he was like, "You can have that back!" and he threw it back in the pit. It was pretty funny.
Jepha.
Salute You in Your Grave
Jepha.
March 1st, 2007 at 07:51pm
he kept shaking his ass. ;]. and just wow. Seriously they are all so much cuter in person and I`m aware I sound like a dumbass teenie but I CANT HELP IT, IT`S TRUE XD. To me it didn`t even feel real. Like my idols are RIGHT THERE. in front of my face. I dunno. I think I`m crazy. I cried so much when it was over =[ =[ =[ =[
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
March 1st, 2007 at 07:53pm
I loved the part at the end of...Mama, I think...when he turned to face Bob and he kept shaking his ass to the beat........sorry, I started to drool,..again. lol
Jepha.
Salute You in Your Grave
Jepha.
March 1st, 2007 at 07:57pm
I KNOW. rofl Did anyone else notcie Bobs creepy smile? but it was hott ;]. and frank and ray kept like bumping heads =]. twas funny.
Quiet.Song.13
Fabulous Killjoy
Quiet.Song.13
March 1st, 2007 at 08:39pm
no, i didnt notice bobs smile, but i DID notice his socks.. they were KICK ASS!!! they were black and white stripes... he mustve had his pants rolled up a lot, cuz i could see them going to his knees... it was really amusing, actually. XD
mcrcrazedfan
Salute You in Your Grave
mcrcrazedfan
March 1st, 2007 at 08:51pm
Sorry to jsut put this in here... but how early did you guys get there?
Quiet.Song.13
Fabulous Killjoy
Quiet.Song.13
March 1st, 2007 at 08:52pm
XD we got lost in the ghetto for 2 hours, so we got there like... 5 mins AFTER the doors opened, which wasn't that bad for me, cuz i didnt have floor tickets... soo.. yep. =D
Jepha.
Salute You in Your Grave
Jepha.
March 1st, 2007 at 08:52pm
I got there at 1:30.
Jepha.
Salute You in Your Grave
Jepha.
March 1st, 2007 at 08:53pm
Quiet.Song.13:
XD we got lost in the ghetto for 2 hours, so we got there like... 5 mins AFTER the doors opened, which wasn't that bad for me, cuz i didnt have floor tickets... soo.. yep. =D

Rofl. I walked around in the ghetto for an hour trying to find a starbucks =]. which I did. lol
mcrcrazedfan
Salute You in Your Grave
mcrcrazedfan
March 1st, 2007 at 08:54pm
starless eyesx:
I got there at 1:30.

darn the earliest i can get there is at 4pm and the doors open at 7 and they are all general admission tickets :S
Quiet.Song.13
Fabulous Killjoy
Quiet.Song.13
March 1st, 2007 at 08:56pm
starless eyesx:
Quiet.Song.13:

Rofl. I walked around in the ghetto for an hour trying to find a starbucks =]. which I did. lol

Dude, we asked like.. 5 different people for directions to Joe Louis before calling my dad. We did have straight directions, but then there were detours that were horrible and led us in different places... the ghetto scared me. I didn't want to even LOOK at anyone in fear of them just pulling out a gun... O__O and I started crying when it was 6pm and we still didnt know where we were going... GAHHH

But I did see a giant graffiti art that said "EGGS", which made me laugh because I randomly say that EVERYWHERE. Mr. Green
Jepha.
Salute You in Your Grave
Jepha.
March 1st, 2007 at 09:07pm
ROFL. wow. EGGSS =]. haha. I live right by detroit. like it takes 10 mintues to get there but we walked into a subway and there was 2 bum dudes in there asking for money and I got scared and my dad made me and my friend Rose go stand outside while he asked where starbucks was. I was like O_O "Real smart dad, send 2 teenager girls to wait outside in the middle of detroit" lol.
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
March 1st, 2007 at 09:10pm
mcrcrazedfan:

I got there at around 11am...
mcrcrazedfan
Salute You in Your Grave
mcrcrazedfan
March 1st, 2007 at 09:10pm
MyChemicalAddiction:
mcrcrazedfan:

I got there at around 11am...

darn i am going to have to push my way to the front it looks like :S
Jepha.
Salute You in Your Grave
Jepha.
March 1st, 2007 at 10:11pm
EEEEK
I FOUND A VIDEO!!!!
=D =D its of cancer. I cant see me its too far back =/ I was way in the front but still. i think it has the part where they through the sock at him. lol i havent watched it all the way through yet so idk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk7s35pBrlg