Don't have an account? Create one!

Which One Are You?

AuthorMessage
emo drama queen
Salute You in Your Grave
emo drama queen
April 4th, 2007 at 12:02pm
your a frankie!your usually outgoing and you like to joke around alot.some people might think you are immature but you dont care.you can be wild at times and you dont like to be proven wrong
Future-Mrs-Way
Killjoy
Future-Mrs-Way
April 4th, 2007 at 04:39pm
your a mikey!you are usually shy around people you dont know but when your around your friends you are wild.many people consider you insane and others might think you are a geek.
amandakc91
Killjoy
amandakc91
April 4th, 2007 at 04:43pm
gerard! yay!
miss.compliKated
Joining The Black Parade
miss.compliKated
April 4th, 2007 at 06:13pm
This is my result:
your a gerard!your pretty outgoing and most people like you.you have good friends that love you alot and they mean the world to you.you can do some crazy things but you usually keep things under control.
Starbucks.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Starbucks.
April 5th, 2007 at 11:35am
your a mikey!you are usually shy around people you dont know but when your around your friends you are wild.many people consider you insane and others might think you are a geek.

I'm a Mikey!! Smile
EarlySunsets
Bleeding on the Floor
EarlySunsets
April 5th, 2007 at 11:37am

My result:

Your a gerard!your pretty outgoing and most people like you.you have good friends that love you alot and they mean the world to you.you can do some crazy things but you usually keep things under control.

Haha. I'm "A Gerard".
Pop Rocks and Coke!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Pop Rocks and Coke!
April 5th, 2007 at 04:52pm

WEEEEEE yay 4 me lol
living is easy
Bleeding on the Floor
living is easy
April 5th, 2007 at 05:02pm

eh...I knew I'd be a mikey Smile
Xx_Im-Not-Okay_xX
Killjoy
Xx_Im-Not-Okay_xX
April 5th, 2007 at 05:08pm
your a frankie!your usually outgoing and you like to joke around alot.some people might think you are immature but you dont care.you can be wild at times and you dont like to be proven wrong.

wooo FRANKIE is the best

(does it make u sad if u took it more than once to get the person u wanted) lmao it wasnt me i swear im just askin for a friend
les sucettes.
In The Murder Scene
les sucettes.
April 5th, 2007 at 05:13pm
frank's sister:
your a frankie!your usually outgoing and you like to joke around alot.some people might think you are immature but you dont care.you can be wild at times and you dont like to be proven wrong
banging bear.
Always Born a Crime
banging bear.
April 5th, 2007 at 07:05pm
chloeiscrazy
Killjoy
chloeiscrazy
April 5th, 2007 at 08:45pm
your a gerard!your pretty outgoing and most people like you.you have good friends that love you alot and they mean the world to you.you can do some crazy things but you usually keep things under control.
EarlySunsets
Bleeding on the Floor
EarlySunsets
April 7th, 2007 at 02:25pm
There are alot of Mikey's here.
Leo
Awake and Unafraid
Leo
April 8th, 2007 at 12:30am
Leo
Awake and Unafraid
Leo
April 8th, 2007 at 03:33am
Synyster Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Synyster Gates
April 8th, 2007 at 04:48am
your a bob! you are usually shy and not many people know the real you. you hate camera's and you keep everyone from loosing their minds.
little wing
Killjoy
little wing
April 8th, 2007 at 06:11pm
Yet another Mikey.
Fish Camp
Jazz Hands
Fish Camp
April 9th, 2007 at 04:18am
mmm...im mikey. mikey and i share the initials mj!!! we are going to be awesome together, and you can't come...alright maybe, fine.
ain't got no soul.
Salute You in Your Grave
ain't got no soul.
April 9th, 2007 at 04:43am

CHOIH!
Happy Ending
Jazz Hands
Happy Ending
April 9th, 2007 at 12:14pm
your a ray!you are the man with the plan and a true mastermind. you have kool hair and your an awesome guitar player