Don't have an account? Create one!

04/25/2007 - Nashville, TN - Nashville Municipal Auditorium

AuthorMessage
Disenchanted_13
Jazz Hands
Disenchanted_13
April 27th, 2007 at 01:53pm
I was on the floor pretty close up to the front. If you saw a girl up on someone's shoulders going crazy during Disenchanted that was most likely me! lol. I think I saw you in line Fireplug. lol
Blair Waldorf
Jazz Hands
Blair Waldorf
April 27th, 2007 at 02:55pm
Disenchanted_13:
I was on that side to about where were you two and what were you wearing?

Fireplug was behind me. I was in the very front row on the side w/ my twin sister. I was wearing a grey shirt & she [my sister] was wearing a red shirt.
Disenchanted_13
Jazz Hands
Disenchanted_13
April 27th, 2007 at 03:09pm
In the seats?
Fireplug.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fireplug.
April 27th, 2007 at 04:04pm
Disenchanted_13:
I was on the floor pretty close up to the front. If you saw a girl up on someone's shoulders going crazy during Disenchanted that was most likely me! lol. I think I saw you in line Fireplug. lol

XDD
Yay!
There were other kids with red hair but mine was all curly and like... humongous. Think Ray Toro. Wink

Heheh. I keep listening to Muse. For some reason that reminds me of the concert more than MCR does... *shrug* I guess it's because I listen to MCR all the time anyways.
TheNewLondonFire
Motor Baby
TheNewLondonFire
April 27th, 2007 at 04:33pm
Disenchanted_13:

I think I saw you!
I was in the back of the pit area on the right side (facing the stage) and I saw someone up on some guy's shoulders..Was that you?
Disenchanted_13
Jazz Hands
Disenchanted_13
April 27th, 2007 at 04:35pm
most likely i have red and black hair and i had fishnet thingys on my arms!
TheNewLondonFire
Motor Baby
TheNewLondonFire
April 27th, 2007 at 04:37pm
OOOH I saw you!!!
I kept thinking "that girl is so pretty!"
You looked familiar!
If you saw somone waving a white and black boa around that was me. :/
I got carried away.
Disenchanted_13
Jazz Hands
Disenchanted_13
April 27th, 2007 at 04:41pm
Hey I think I saw you too! lol Cool what was your favorite song that they did that night?
TheNewLondonFire
Motor Baby
TheNewLondonFire
April 27th, 2007 at 04:42pm
Ooh, that's hard. I think either "Cemetary Drive" or "Prison" (just because he did the "She ran away part. I love that. XD). What about you?
Disenchanted_13
Jazz Hands
Disenchanted_13
April 27th, 2007 at 04:44pm
I loved Disenchanted obviously lol i like Helena, Mama oohh and Heaven Help us ahh I don't know it is hard.
TheNewLondonFire
Motor Baby
TheNewLondonFire
April 27th, 2007 at 04:46pm
"Mama" was really good. Gerard kinda freaked me out when he kept doing those short laughs. I was like "WTF?"
And "Heaven Help Us"...why did they play that on the Revenge set?
But everything was so good and I really don't know if I can pick a favourite...It would have to be "Cemetary Drive". That is my final answer. I love that song.
Disenchanted_13
Jazz Hands
Disenchanted_13
April 27th, 2007 at 04:49pm
I know the laughed thing freaked me out too. lol I guess that was the point. I liked Cemetary Drive too Famous Last words was awseome as well. I loved the Pyro I could feel the heat from that so I can only imagine how it was for theme especially Bob.
TheNewLondonFire
Motor Baby
TheNewLondonFire
April 27th, 2007 at 04:51pm
My friend was in the very front (we all got seperated during Muse) and he said that when the sparks went off Ray looked up and stepped back. I laughed so hard when he said that. And the background changing was cool. Was I the only one that noticed clock above them was moving?
Disenchanted_13
Jazz Hands
Disenchanted_13
April 27th, 2007 at 04:54pm
I did too I thought I was Crazy! lol I asked my husband afterwards his like i didn't notice it sorry I am like maybe I am imagining things but yeah I saw it
Disenchanted_13
Jazz Hands
Disenchanted_13
April 27th, 2007 at 04:54pm
I did too I thought I was Crazy! lol I asked my husband afterwards his like i didn't notice it sorry I am like maybe I am imagining things but yeah I saw it
TheNewLondonFire
Motor Baby
TheNewLondonFire
April 27th, 2007 at 04:55pm
We're so observant. Haha.
Disenchanted_13
Jazz Hands
Disenchanted_13
April 27th, 2007 at 04:56pm
haha yeah!!! Ohh Mama just came on my player *jumps up down to the beat* lol
TheNewLondonFire
Motor Baby
TheNewLondonFire
April 27th, 2007 at 04:57pm
Haha, I'm listening to "The Sharpest Lives". I really wish they would've played "To The End." That's my absolute fave song of all time.
Disenchanted_13
Jazz Hands
Disenchanted_13
April 27th, 2007 at 04:58pm
That wasw the first dsong of theres that I heard the version on the Underworld 2 soundtrack!
Cemetary Drive just came on now. lol ohh flashbacks lol
TheNewLondonFire
Motor Baby
TheNewLondonFire
April 27th, 2007 at 05:00pm
When "Cemetary Drive" played, I was in the front of the building because we had to leave for some reason. I ran back in there and started singing it and these two ladies just looked at me all shocked. I think I got everyone I was with in trouble because I went back in there for Revenge (that was what I really wanted to see). I was dancing with my friend in the back.