Don't have an account? Create one!

04/25/2007 - Nashville, TN - Nashville Municipal Auditorium

AuthorMessage
addictedto_mychem
Joining The Black Parade
addictedto_mychem
April 30th, 2007 at 12:10am
And I really enjoyed meeting some of you all. I don't know if anyone I met was from INO or not, but I did meet a tall blonde wearing a black boa, which was kick ass. Maybe she's on here? I cant remember her name though : ( god there were so many people in line outside waiting to get in.. I wish I could've bought more stuff inside but the lines were so fucking long...there was someone I met who is supposed to send me her pics through myspace, I really hope that she does. God I wish I knew her name!! Ahhh...
Fear;;
Motor Baby
Fear;;
April 30th, 2007 at 09:13am
I'm at School...

And Bored...

Someone entertain me?
TheNewLondonFire
Motor Baby
TheNewLondonFire
April 30th, 2007 at 06:28pm
addictedto_mychem:
And I really enjoyed meeting some of you all. I don't know if anyone I met was from INO or not, but I did meet a tall blonde wearing a black boa, which was kick ass. Maybe she's on here? I cant remember her name though : ( god there were so many people in line outside waiting to get in.. I wish I could've bought more stuff inside but the lines were so fucking long...there was someone I met who is supposed to send me her pics through myspace, I really hope that she does. God I wish I knew her name!! Ahhh...

If her name was London then that's me..
addictedto_mychem
Joining The Black Parade
addictedto_mychem
May 1st, 2007 at 05:21pm
xEmergencyxDollx:
addictedto_mychem:

I honestly don't remember.. I don't think the girls I met said their names or not but I remember one of them wearing a hat and waving it in the air at her mom in the auditorium. Was that u?? Anyways if it was, I was with my friend Rebecca... We were the ones debating whether or not to be in the most pit or not lol. Any of that sound familiar?
TheNewLondonFire
Motor Baby
TheNewLondonFire
May 1st, 2007 at 05:23pm
addictedto_mychem:
xEmergencyxDollx:
addictedto_mychem:

I honestly don't remember.. I don't think the girls I met said their names or not but I remember one of them wearing a hat and waving it in the air at her mom in the auditorium. Was that u?? Anyways if it was, I was with my friend Rebecca... We were the ones debating whether or not to be in the most pit or not lol. Any of that sound familiar?

It sounds a little familiar...
addictedto_mychem
Joining The Black Parade
addictedto_mychem
May 1st, 2007 at 05:29pm
xEmergencyxDollx:
addictedto_mychem:
xEmergencyxDollx:
addictedto_mychem:

It sounds a little familiar...

Well if it was you then I wrote my name and myspace address on your arm, or your friend's arm. Any of that sound familar?
Fear;;
Motor Baby
Fear;;
May 1st, 2007 at 05:53pm
ugh...I wish I met one of you all...

I just met this really psyco girl...

She knocked on the door of their tourbus...
TheNewLondonFire
Motor Baby
TheNewLondonFire
May 1st, 2007 at 07:00pm
Haha.
My friend and I walked pat the gajillion tour busses like three hours before the concert because we had seen a door open and a few people emerge like, two minutes before. But alas, no one came out.
I could've sworn I heard Gerard's voice come from a bus that was basting music, though.
Fear;;
Motor Baby
Fear;;
May 1st, 2007 at 07:25pm
You Probably did.

The first time I saw them, He was singing along with a smashing pumpkins cd before the show.
TheNewLondonFire
Motor Baby
TheNewLondonFire
May 1st, 2007 at 10:11pm
Sweet.
From what I could hear, it def. didn't sound like MCR.
addictedto_mychem
Joining The Black Parade
addictedto_mychem
May 1st, 2007 at 11:06pm
damnit I want to meet them!!! *cries* haha.
gabanti.
In The Murder Scene
gabanti.
May 2nd, 2007 at 07:14am
I'm pissed that I didn't get to stay and wait outside the tour bus. Oh well...

The concert went by REALLY fast for me. It almost feels like I wasn't there. Did that happen to anyone else?
TheNewLondonFire
Motor Baby
TheNewLondonFire
May 2nd, 2007 at 07:52am
Me, too.
I didn't even get to stay and listen to them play their last couple songs.
Oh, well. I hate a great time anyhow.
Fear;;
Motor Baby
Fear;;
May 2nd, 2007 at 09:08am
It was just insanely fast.
Everytime I go to concerts of anything I like, it goes by too fast.

At least we saw them before they got food poisoning.
addictedto_mychem
Joining The Black Parade
addictedto_mychem
May 2nd, 2007 at 09:57am
Fear;;:

Food poisoning? What? lol. Is that a joke? I'm confused..

Anyways yeah it did go by really fast. I loved it so much though! I wanted to buy some more souveniors too but my friend wanted to leave and we were both tired... plus the lines were soooo long at the merchandise table.
addictedto_mychem
Joining The Black Parade
addictedto_mychem
May 2nd, 2007 at 09:58am
xEmergencyxDollx:
Me, too.

How come you didn't get to hear their last couple of songs??
Blair Waldorf
Jazz Hands
Blair Waldorf
May 2nd, 2007 at 11:21am
xEmergencyxDollx:
And I can't believe they made us take our stud belts off! That was my only stud belt and I certainly don't have enough money to buy another one.

When they told us we weren't allowed to have them, I just took mine off and ran to the parking garage and put it in our truck. My sister held our place in line & thankfully the parking garage we parked in was reallly close by. That was my only studded belt too & I didn't want to have to buy another one.

One of the girls that we were in line w/ took hers off & hid it somewhere outside. By the time we got out of the show, it was gone.

Also, what did the dress you were wearing look like??
addictedto_mychem
Joining The Black Parade
addictedto_mychem
May 2nd, 2007 at 11:25am
eatXvenom:
xEmergencyxDollx:
And I can't believe they made us take our stud belts off! That was my only stud belt and I certainly don't have enough money to buy another one.

When they told us we weren't allowed to have them, I just took mine off and ran to the parking garage and put it in our truck. My sister held our place in line & thankfully the parking garage we parked in was reallly close by. That was my only studded belt too & I didn't want to have to buy another one.

One of the girls that we were in line w/ took hers off & hid it somewhere outside. By the time we got out of the show, it was gone.

Also, what did the dress you were wearing look like??

oh my god, I know. I had to go the next day and buy a new belt. Cost me fucking $26 at Hot Topic but it was the only belt I had to so I had to. *Sighs* Gah, man next time I'm thinking ahead and stuffing my camera in my shirt lol and either not wearing a belt or turning it around backwards.
TheNewLondonFire
Motor Baby
TheNewLondonFire
May 2nd, 2007 at 04:33pm
Fear;;:

I was gonna say the exact same thing. When I got the email saying they got food poisoning, I was like, "Shit, at least I saw them before that.'
TheNewLondonFire
Motor Baby
TheNewLondonFire
May 2nd, 2007 at 04:35pm
addictedto_mychem:
xEmergencyxDollx:
Me, too.

How come you didn't get to hear their last couple of songs??

My friend almost fainted during Muse because she was freaking out in the pit, so she had to sit down during the whole MCR set. And supposedly she threw up and we had to leave early even though she never really did. :/