Don't have an account? Create one!

04/25/2007 - Nashville, TN - Nashville Municipal Auditorium

AuthorMessage
Blair Waldorf
Jazz Hands
Blair Waldorf
April 16th, 2007 at 02:45am
I'm going. I'm super excited. I still need to find a ride though.
Geesus.
Motor Baby
Geesus.
April 16th, 2007 at 09:05pm
does anone know where these seats are if youve been to municipal before

G3 186-189
Blair Waldorf
Jazz Hands
Blair Waldorf
April 17th, 2007 at 03:57pm
PIXIEcorpse:
does anone know where these seats are if youve been to municipal before

G3 186-189

I've been there when I was lik 9, but it was for the circus.

I think they change it around depending on the event.
TheNewLondonFire
Motor Baby
TheNewLondonFire
April 17th, 2007 at 05:07pm
Holy fuck it's only eight days away!!!!
Gaah!!
I remember when I bought the tickets the day they came out, it was like...seventy-two days...Wow.
Time flies.
hunting for witches.
Always Born a Crime
hunting for witches.
April 17th, 2007 at 08:04pm
To be exact, it's

7 Days, 22 Hours and 56 Minutes

Tehe Yes, I'm counting.
TheNewLondonFire
Motor Baby
TheNewLondonFire
April 17th, 2007 at 08:13pm
CEMETERYkid__x:
To be exact, it's

7 Days, 22 Hours and 56 Minutes

Tehe Yes, I'm counting.

Haha, that's sweet.
My bad.
Blair Waldorf
Jazz Hands
Blair Waldorf
April 18th, 2007 at 07:23am
I'm sooooooo excited. I've been listening to MCR for the last 3 days. Gettin' myself siked for the show. =]

What time is everyone getting there?? To get in line I mean...
TheNewLondonFire
Motor Baby
TheNewLondonFire
April 18th, 2007 at 07:27am
eatXvenom:
I'm sooooooo excited. I've been listening to MCR for the last 3 days. Gettin' myself siked for the show. =]

What time is everyone getting there?? To get in line I mean...

I'm getting there around eight or nine in the morning. What about you?
Blair Waldorf
Jazz Hands
Blair Waldorf
April 18th, 2007 at 07:33am
xEmergencyxDollx:

Ummm.... I'm hoping to leave around noon. I only live like an hour & half away. I may leave earlier if I can convince my twin sister to.
TheNewLondonFire
Motor Baby
TheNewLondonFire
April 18th, 2007 at 07:47am
eatXvenom:
xEmergencyxDollx:

Ummm.... I'm hoping to leave around noon. I only live like an hour & half away. I may leave earlier if I can convince my twin sister to.

I live around an hour and a half away, also. We're skipping school testing and they wouldn't just let us leave during the middle of the day, so instead of leaving at three we're leaving at like..eight. I still can't fucking believe I'm going to an MCR concert.
Blair Waldorf
Jazz Hands
Blair Waldorf
April 18th, 2007 at 07:50am
xEmergencyxDollx:
I live around an hour and a half away, also. We're skipping school testing and they wouldn't just let us leave during the middle of the day, so instead of leaving at three we're leaving at like..eight. I still can't fucking believe I'm going to an MCR concert.

Me & my sister both go to college online so we don't have to worry about that.

I know, me too. This will be my first My Chem show. Very Happy
hunting for witches.
Always Born a Crime
hunting for witches.
April 18th, 2007 at 03:19pm
Wow Cheese thud

Seven days!!
Wow, I am so excited! I can barely contain myself!! I've been watching and listening to MCR non-stop out of pure excitement! I still can't believe I'm going..

I wish I could get there early, though. I have decided to be brave and get in the very front, I don't care if I get hurt..
TheNewLondonFire
Motor Baby
TheNewLondonFire
April 18th, 2007 at 04:35pm
CEMETERYkid__x:
Wow Cheese thud

Seven days!!
Wow, I am so excited! I can barely contain myself!! I've been watching and listening to MCR non-stop out of pure excitement! I still can't believe I'm going..

I wish I could get there early, though. I have decided to be brave and get in the very front, I don't care if I get hurt..

I know, I don't think I've listened to anything else for a while, my mom's getting annoyed because all she hears is their music coming from my room.

I'll probably get knocked out from a flying fist while I'm in the front (at least, I better be if I'm getting there eight hours early) and get fucking pushed back.
Is that really all they do in the front row? Just mosh?
Dammit. I'm screwed.
TheNewLondonFire
Motor Baby
TheNewLondonFire
April 18th, 2007 at 04:36pm
eatXvenom:
xEmergencyxDollx:

Me & my sister both go to college online so we don't have to worry about that.

I know, me too. This will be my first My Chem show. Very Happy

Same here. I wish I could say it was my very first concert, but I can't. My first one was Nickelback, Trapt and Chevelle. Disgust I was forced into that one.
hunting for witches.
Always Born a Crime
hunting for witches.
April 18th, 2007 at 04:40pm
xEmergencyxDollx:
I know, I don't think I've listened to anything else for a while, my mom's getting annoyed because all she hears is their music coming from my room.

I'll probably get knocked out from a flying fist while I'm in the front (at least, I better be if I'm getting there eight hours early) and get fucking pushed back.
Dammit. I'm screwed.

It's not all necessarily about moshing, but a majority of the people in the front WILL mosh. But really it depends on the song they'll be playing.

I haven't ever been in one, but I've been around alot.

If you don't want to get majorly hurt stay away from the "hardcore dancers" (the ones who swing their arms and such Shocked)

Very Happy That's what I'm going to try and do.
TheNewLondonFire
Motor Baby
TheNewLondonFire
April 18th, 2007 at 04:41pm
CEMETERYkid__x:
xEmergencyxDollx:

Dammit. I'm screwed.

It's not all necessarily about moshing, but a majority of the people in the front WILL mosh. But really it depends on the song they'll be playing.

I haven't ever been in one, but I've been around alot.

If you don't want to get majorly hurt stay away from the "hardcore dancers" (the ones who swing their arms and such Shocked)

Very Happy That's what I'm going to try and do.

That sounds like a good idea.
I tried to "Hardcore dance" before and I smacked somone in the face.
It was actually quite funny until the guilt set in.
Blair Waldorf
Jazz Hands
Blair Waldorf
April 18th, 2007 at 05:14pm
xEmergencyxDollx:
Same here. I wish I could say it was my very first concert, but I can't. My first one was Nickelback, Trapt and Chevelle. Disgust I was forced into that one.

Uhhh, my first to concert w/ some mild moshing was Simple Plan. But I had to sit thru Jesse McCartney cause he was the opening act. *gag*

& than I went to Warped Tour last year. That was an experience. Me & my best friend almost got taken out during Senses Fail.

I read earlier in the thread that people were going to write INO on their body?? Is anyone still doing that??
TheNewLondonFire
Motor Baby
TheNewLondonFire
April 18th, 2007 at 05:16pm
eatXvenom:
xEmergencyxDollx:

Uhhh, my first to concert w/ some mild moshing was Simple Plan. But I had to sit thru Jesse McCartney cause he was the opening act. *gag*

& than I went to Warped Tour last year. That was an experience. Me & my best friend almost got taken out during Senses Fail.

I read earlier in the thread that people were going to write INO on their body?? Is anyone still doing that??

Hah. Simple Plan, I'd like to go to one of their shows. That'd be an experience.
And I'm writing "INO" on myself.
Woot! My 600th post!
hunting for witches.
Always Born a Crime
hunting for witches.
April 18th, 2007 at 06:10pm
eatXvenom:

Dance Yes, I am going to write INO on my arm.
Fireplug.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fireplug.
April 18th, 2007 at 11:56pm
I am going to the front too!
& I'm going to write INO on my body. ARM&NECK!

Dude. We're all going to be at the front. And then we'll look around and be like... HEY I KNOW YOU... only not really.

Hahah. This is going to be awesome.