Don't have an account? Create one!

03/24/2007 - Manchester, UK - Manchester Evening News Arena

AuthorMessage
bring me the horizon
Salute You in Your Grave
bring me the horizon
March 13th, 2007 at 04:48pm
i think. someone should bring a game too keep me and my friend occupied in the queue Very Happy
xx
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
March 13th, 2007 at 05:52pm
CaptainJessicaarr:
i think. someone should bring a game too keep me and my friend occupied in the queue Very Happy
xx

the longest i ever queued was for 6 hours, i know thats not a lot for loads of people but it was for me lol! anyway it got really boring too, maybe you should start a mass sing along or something, that would be so much fun if everyone would join in! hehe
FightTheGoodFight
Fabulous Killjoy
FightTheGoodFight
March 13th, 2007 at 05:56pm
MASS SINGALONG!!
thats hilarious. we should sooo do that though.
queueing for 13 hours is going to be boring, but as always, i'll make my own fun.
missmurder92@hotmail.co.uk - add me for msn messenger
X
FightTheGoodFight
Fabulous Killjoy
FightTheGoodFight
March 13th, 2007 at 05:59pm
i'm going to write INO on my neck, make it more visible for yoo all.
because i'm just nice like that. =)
gothgirl1975
Motor Baby
gothgirl1975
March 13th, 2007 at 06:11pm
Naff quueing for 13 hrs................I'll play out back for 10 hrs then queue at about 6pm Smile
TequilaRomance
Fabulous Killjoy
TequilaRomance
March 13th, 2007 at 06:39pm
I havent got the patience to queue lmfao But hope to be there around 11am.
jayness1990
Joining The Black Parade
jayness1990
March 14th, 2007 at 04:34am
add me y'all demorcratic-suicide@hotmail.co.uk. maybe we could arrange to meet at the MEN and queue together and start that MASS SINGALONG
jayness1990
Joining The Black Parade
jayness1990
March 14th, 2007 at 04:50am
x.chemical.romantic.:
MASS SINGALONG!!
thats hilarious. we should sooo do that though.
queueing for 13 hours is going to be boring, but as always, i'll make my own fun.
missmurder92@hotmail.co.uk - add me for msn messenger
X

What an idea!!! Mass Singalong. man!! Ima up for that. ill add ya on MSN babe. yeah
Tezzy_pants
Jazz Hands
Tezzy_pants
March 14th, 2007 at 09:00am
I will be there early, the day before perhaps? i dont know yet. i'll have to see

If you see me, say hello
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
March 14th, 2007 at 09:55am
Yay, im excited now for the singing! Im going to do what someone else said, get there early to hang out and have fun and not start queueing till later!

What song shall we start off with!?? hehe this will be so funny!
jayness1990
Joining The Black Parade
jayness1990
March 14th, 2007 at 10:03am
Such a good idea. Goin early and having fun.
famous_last_words
Motor Baby
famous_last_words
March 14th, 2007 at 12:59pm
CaptainJessicaarr:
xx

you can do some of my coursework if you want.
famous_last_words
Motor Baby
famous_last_words
March 14th, 2007 at 01:00pm
doooods im quing for 26 hours.

i have no life lol
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
March 14th, 2007 at 02:25pm
famous_last_words:
doooods im quing for 26 hours.

i have no life lol

god it would be terrible if you did that and then the opened the other doors first and you didnt even get at the front! aghh i would be scared! but well good for you spending all that time, mcr need to always know how dedicated their fans are, and thats pretty damn amazing dedication
FightTheGoodFight
Fabulous Killjoy
FightTheGoodFight
March 14th, 2007 at 02:37pm
when we see all the teenies arriving, we should start singing stuff off i brought you my bullets...
then we can see who the real fans are.

EVERYBODY ADD ME!! missmurder92@hotmail.co.uk
X
jayness1990
Joining The Black Parade
jayness1990
March 14th, 2007 at 03:20pm
all you guys and dolls are goin so early!!! i was planning on going at 5ish might reconsider now
miss california.
Bleeding on the Floor
miss california.
March 14th, 2007 at 03:22pm
Ahaha, we had some singalong in the Liverpool queue. That was fun. Anybody here who may have seen me? I was with a kinda really tall lad [i'm quite small], both of us were wearing black parade shirts and we both had like, white streaks in our hair? Idk, bad description but w/e xD

10 DAYS.
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
March 14th, 2007 at 03:40pm
untitled.:
Ahaha, we had some singalong in the Liverpool queue. That was fun. Anybody here who may have seen me? I was with a kinda really tall lad [i'm quite small], both of us were wearing black parade shirts and we both had like, white streaks in our hair? Idk, bad description but w/e xD

10 DAYS.

aghh i feel like i should remember that, because all i ever want is to organise mass sing alongs, but i dont! lol, it was so cold though my brain probably shut down after the first few hours of waiting in the queue!

About the singing of something off bullets, i think thats a great idea, mainly because i love it and we never get to hear any of those songs live anymore Sad so it will be the next best thing!

we should do it at about 5 or 6 i think, the point where everyone is totally excited and all that waiting is nearly over! I think im going to queue inside though by the mcdonnalds, mainly because i will want mcdonnalds and also because its warmer and closer to the pub lol
gothgirl1975
Motor Baby
gothgirl1975
March 14th, 2007 at 04:41pm
untitled.:

10 DAYS.

Were you anywhere near that girl puking her gutts up? Neutral
bring me the horizon
Salute You in Your Grave
bring me the horizon
March 14th, 2007 at 04:42pm
untitled.:

10 DAYS.

i think i saw you. were you singing helena?
xx