normal's overrated.
March 31st, 2007 at 12:18pm
Titsmagee:
the-free-hugs-lady:
Titsmagee:
the-free-hugs-lady:
Titsmagee:
I'll take a

"Are you the free hugs lady?" sign and see if I see you.

Tsk...reminds me I missed Enter Shikari at the UEA!
yer i was bummed about that tooo because some one told me three days after the show had happend

I got offered to take a mates kid brother but he didn't ask me until the day!
If he'd hgave asked me in advance and if i'd have known you'd have wanted to go you could have had the third ticket...
Damn if there's a God he hates me!
i guess he hates us both

Yep =[
dnt worry (like i said with the hugs) there's always next time
Your Lady Of Sorrows
Joining The Black Parade
Your Lady Of Sorrows
March 31st, 2007 at 12:18pm
I really can't belive we had thrusday and the 30th had taking back sunday! I love TBS
normal's overrated.
In The Murder Scene
normal's overrated.
March 31st, 2007 at 12:20pm
i didn't mind, i'd would have probably been bummed because then i wouldn't have been able to do all that hugging
Your Lady Of Sorrows
Joining The Black Parade
Your Lady Of Sorrows
March 31st, 2007 at 12:23pm
I thought that the frount man of Thurs was a bit like a mini adam laz jumping around the stage.. Which reminds me I loved Gees stage antics
normal's overrated.
In The Murder Scene
normal's overrated.
March 31st, 2007 at 12:25pm
Your-Lady-Of-Sorrows:
I thought that the frount man of Thurs was a bit like a mini adam laz jumping around the stage.. Which reminds me I loved Gees stage antics
yer for like 10 secs i actually thought it was adam?

And Gee on stage is the best!! he is fucking amazing!!! Love tose jumps that he did and those strange things that he says, He is fucking hallerious
Your Lady Of Sorrows
Joining The Black Parade
Your Lady Of Sorrows
March 31st, 2007 at 12:27pm
Yeah He was great! Very Happy I tried t jump like that but I was standing on a seat and almost broke my leg.. genuis I am! at some points no one knew how to react.. like the boogidey bits! Smile
normal's overrated.
In The Murder Scene
normal's overrated.
March 31st, 2007 at 12:29pm
Your-Lady-Of-Sorrows:
Yeah He was great! Very Happy I tried t jump like that but I was standing on a seat and almost broke my leg.. genuis I am! at some pints no one knew how to react.. like the boogidey bits!
yer every body was like "what the heck is he going on about?" when he did they, but i tried to copy him but i just fucked it up so i did what everyone else did and went yer!!

i loved that bit about tying his own shoe laces
Your Lady Of Sorrows
Joining The Black Parade
Your Lady Of Sorrows
March 31st, 2007 at 12:31pm
Hee Same as! That my msn name.. No one had a clue what the heck he was ton about but I loved it! Ya Know.. Sometimes I don't tie my shoes! Oh Hes DARING! <3<3<3
Your Lady Of Sorrows
Joining The Black Parade
Your Lady Of Sorrows
March 31st, 2007 at 12:33pm
I'm just remebering it gerard turns awya and goes boodgiedy boodgiedy boodgiedy .. and point at us.. uhh boodgiedy boodgiedy boodgiedy ...wooo? boodgiedy boodgiedy boodgiedy WOOO boodgiedy boodgiedy boodgiedy AND EVERY SCREAMS! Well half the crowd goes boodgiedy back.. Very confusing
Optimus Prime
Salute You in Your Grave
Optimus Prime
March 31st, 2007 at 12:34pm
That tihng about shoes made me giggle because I lost my brain cells at the gig and my sister actually tied my shoes up as he said it!?
normal's overrated.
In The Murder Scene
normal's overrated.
March 31st, 2007 at 12:34pm
Your-Lady-Of-Sorrows:
Hee Same as! That my msn name.. No one had a clue what the heck he was ton about but I loved it! Ya Know.. Sometimes I don't tie my shoes! Oh Hes DARING! <3<3<3
he was talking about amking some new shit up for the people going the next day and he went "i could do that, any thing could happen, sometimes i don't tie my shoes" lol

And my fav thing that he said was when the black parade had finished he said " My Chemical Romance are up next, if you like that kinda shit?"
Your Lady Of Sorrows
Joining The Black Parade
Your Lady Of Sorrows
March 31st, 2007 at 12:39pm
the-free-hugs-lady:
Your-Lady-Of-Sorrows:
he was talking about amking some new shit up for the people going the next day and he went "i could do that, any thing could happen, sometimes i don't tie my shoes" lol

And my fav thing that he said was when the black parade had finished he said " My Chemical Romance are up next, if you like that kinda shit?"

HAHA Yeah! Then Blood! My Friend Thought He was singing as he got changed! But she thinks a red herring is a bird.. Very Happy

Who was in the moshy pit? We threw maltesers and glow sticks into it! Funny thing was we stole the glowsticks from the people next to us.. WHOOPS! Sorry !!!
Optimus Prime
Salute You in Your Grave
Optimus Prime
March 31st, 2007 at 12:40pm
Gerard made me giggle.
Ray's hair was Glorious.
I don't think I paid much attention to Bob =[.
I waved at Mikey.
And Frank just possesed me to do strange things!
normal's overrated.
In The Murder Scene
normal's overrated.
March 31st, 2007 at 12:40pm
nope i was at seating
normal's overrated.
In The Murder Scene
normal's overrated.
March 31st, 2007 at 12:42pm
Titsmagee:
Gerard made me giggle.
Ray's hair was Glorious.
I waved at Mikey.

Frank was fucking amazing, liked at the end where like everyone else went really quickly off the stage and he just strolled off. OOOOOOoooooooooo he was sooooooooooooo cute.
Optimus Prime
Salute You in Your Grave
Optimus Prime
March 31st, 2007 at 12:44pm
the-free-hugs-lady:
Titsmagee:
Gerard made me giggle.
Ray's hair was Glorious.
I waved at Mikey.

Frank was fucking amazing, liked at the end where like everyone else went really quickly off the stage and he just strolled off. OOOOOOoooooooooo he was sooooooooooooo cute.

I forgot most of what i said but my sister saiud I said;
"If I was a ninja I could jump the pit and land on Frank kiss him then leap back here in a split second" lmfao
normal's overrated.
In The Murder Scene
normal's overrated.
March 31st, 2007 at 12:45pm
Titsmagee:
the-free-hugs-lady:
Titsmagee:
Gerard made me giggle.
Ray's hair was Glorious.
I waved at Mikey.

I forgot most of what i said but my sister saiud I said;
"If I was a ninja I could jump the pit and land on Frank kiss him then leap back here in a split second" lmfao
ZOMIGOD

i wish i'd done that!!! What a fucking excellent thing to say
Your Lady Of Sorrows
Joining The Black Parade
Your Lady Of Sorrows
March 31st, 2007 at 12:47pm
Frank Was rather odd remeber when he was lying on teh floor? He did that for ALL of the 30th one beacuse he was broken !! AWWW
Optimus Prime
Salute You in Your Grave
Optimus Prime
March 31st, 2007 at 12:48pm
When they played "You know what they do to guys like us in prison" The line "But I'll go down with my friends" made me cry because I missed my friends so much.
normal's overrated.
In The Murder Scene
normal's overrated.
March 31st, 2007 at 12:48pm
Titsmagee:
When they played "You know what they do to guys like us in prison" The line "But I'll go down with my friends" made me cry because I missed my friends so much.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww....................sugar