AuthorMessage
xmcraddictx
Killjoy
xmcraddictx
March 28th, 2007 at 04:37pm
xstarless-eyesx:
xmcraddictx:
Bess:
Bring your camera anyway, seriously! A) they might not take it away anyway [I think they probably will, but it's worth a shot], and B) if you hide it well enough, they might not find it. I'm bringing mine and I urge everyone to try and bring theirs in because the more people that bring cameras, the less likely they might be to take them away XD

xmcraddictx:
hey you guys, cause we are seeing mcr tomorrow maybe we should write INO on our arms so if any of us sees eachother we can actually meet and talk =D

I like that idea, we did it for the Hammersmith show last year but I never saw anyone Sad

yup or i guess we could all have a particular area to kinda meet up or something,its worth a shot:]
whats your entrance?
i went to hammersmith last year, that was amazing =D theres a couple of pics on my profile tehe
yeh where are you all going to meet up, I want to say hello and when we all get in we could try and fight our way to the stage together.. sounds like great fun tehe

haha fuck yehh, i would do anything to meet you guyss!
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
March 28th, 2007 at 04:41pm
Hmmm it's hard to say where to meet inside Wembley because it's a really big place! But maybe just write INO on your hands and we can look out for each other that way? I would suggest us meeting at a merch stall but there will probably be more than one XD
xmcraddictx
Killjoy
xmcraddictx
March 28th, 2007 at 04:43pm
:] he he oki
The Joker
Salute You in Your Grave
The Joker
March 28th, 2007 at 04:45pm
well im wearing my revenge hoodie (has revenge on front and red guns on the back) , im gonna pull up my sleeves and write INO!! i will be going to the merch stall before the show to buy some tshirts anyway so if I see anyone with INO on their hands i will say hi! lol
xmcraddictx
Killjoy
xmcraddictx
March 28th, 2007 at 04:47pm
well....everyone...c yoo there!! :]
The Joker
Salute You in Your Grave
The Joker
March 28th, 2007 at 04:49pm
xmcraddictx:
see you there!!! its soooo going to rock!!! Very Happy
xmcraddictx
Killjoy
xmcraddictx
March 28th, 2007 at 05:02pm
xstarless-eyesx:
xmcraddictx:
see you there!!! its soooo going to rock!!! Very Happy

FUCK YES.im so excited
fdiojsfd
i have never been happyer.MOSHMOSHMOSH! Dance
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
March 28th, 2007 at 05:05pm
No one should count on being able to mosh, to be honest.
Just count on getting severely crushed.
xmcraddictx
Killjoy
xmcraddictx
March 28th, 2007 at 05:14pm
Bess:
No one should count on being able to mosh, to be honest.
Just count on getting severely crushed.

haha. so many of my friends are gonna crowd surf but i hate it so much ;[
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
March 28th, 2007 at 05:18pm
xmcraddictx:
haha. so many of my friends are gonna crowd surf but i hate it so much ;[

They won't be able to crowd surf! Wembley is so tight on crowd surfers - if they see anyone getting lifted up, this big bright light shines on them o.O it was happening all the time when I saw Muse there!
Warn them against it because I think crowd surfers will get chucked out =|
xmcraddictx
Killjoy
xmcraddictx
March 28th, 2007 at 05:20pm
oohhh!
well im gonna tell all my friends cept for my ex, that bitch can get chucked out. =D
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
March 28th, 2007 at 05:39pm
xmcraddictx:
oohhh!
well im gonna tell all my friends cept for my ex, that bitch can get chucked out. =D

LMAO Shifty
xmcraddictx
Killjoy
xmcraddictx
March 28th, 2007 at 05:50pm
=D
Well I'm going c yoo.
Hobob
Jazz Hands
Hobob
March 28th, 2007 at 06:34pm
not that hard to recognize me lol thats me.. yell NAOMI (pronouced Now-me) or HOBOB from INO! or something like that and ill look around like an idiot seeing whose trying to call me...
ill be wearing black shirt and black shorts.. i think.. ill have INO written on my arm and wave it around!

normal's overrated.
In The Murder Scene
normal's overrated.
March 29th, 2007 at 08:18am
IT'S TODAY INOies!!!!!!!!!!
ladypeace
Bleeding on the Floor
ladypeace
March 29th, 2007 at 11:51am
yeah i#m going to wembley in an hour or so ( i have seat way far in the back)
Pansyfuck
Killjoy
Pansyfuck
March 29th, 2007 at 06:29pm
Woohoo.

Wauw that was great!
I live in Wembley, so have been home for some time now -wouldnt want you to think I was a sad geek with no life besides INO Rolling Eyes

Was truly a great show. My faves were 'Sleep' and 'Its not a Fashion Statement' and Frankie.
Did you see him spit up in the air and catch it in his mouth again? He's a darling.

I stood so close to Frankie, I think there was six people between us, I came in when Thursday only had three more songs to play and I got such an great place in the pit, how come people dont go there before MCR got on stage?? But ok with me, I could see everything.

I took a few photos and bout 15 mins video, but I seems a bit weird looking, somebody kept throwing beer around and I think my cam got sick. I'll post some of the pics here if theyre good enough.

I just went back home after the show, I didnt feel like a squeeing fangirl standing in front of a bus, but if any one you did and met the band, yay! Cool! I might go and look for them tomorrow, cos YAY Im going tomorrow as well (though think I might be deaf after todays gig, but oh well then I'll just be contend the watching them..Naughty)

One thing that was so stupid: glowsticks. How come Brits think theyre so cool? I can understand that new rave-kids have them, but to a rock-koncert? Well bring em if you like, but know that Gerard and I hate them
Wink
Hobob
Jazz Hands
Hobob
March 29th, 2007 at 06:47pm
i got bak!! yay!! amazing concert but no offence to the crowd.. they were shit...
it was insane for the first five songs but after that they kinda died and werent singing loud at all.. especailly during H.O.W.. i was like the only one going crazy and everyone was staring at me haha
but MCR were great!!
cant wait till tomorow.. i got such good pics!!!
Pansyfuck
Killjoy
Pansyfuck
March 29th, 2007 at 07:10pm
Am not off to bed anyway (quit my job today cos they wouldnt let me go to both MCR gigs -so whats a girl to do) so have uplaoded some pics. Not that great and Ive sized them down, but you get the idea.

These are mine, but you can steal if you admit youre a petty thief!

No, cant do more right now, am tired and have to go look for new jo tomorrow. Really kids, enjoy school as long as you can!
normal's overrated.
In The Murder Scene
normal's overrated.
March 30th, 2007 at 08:25am
did i hug any of you guys? I was the chick with the FREE HUGS! sign and boy it was it fucking fun,but it's bullshit when you're pretty much the only person on your row at the balcony freaking out like shit because it's fucking my chem for fuck sake, at least be enthusiastic. GOD the guy that was next to me only stood up for for the last ten minutes. I fucking loved it at the end of the balck parade gerard said "we're the black parade, and my chemical romance are up next, if you like that shit" I LOVE THAT SHIT!!!