Don't have an account? Create one!

03/29/2007 - London, UK - Wembley Arena

AuthorMessage
The Joker
Salute You in Your Grave
The Joker
March 30th, 2007 at 11:27am
it was such an incredible show.. i didnt meet any INO people though sadly. but i did make some new friends which is always good. i got an amazing place in the pit i was about 5 rows back from the stage i had a perfect view of all the band. was it just me or did gerards voice sound alot squeakier then usual? oh well it was an amazing show. the crowd went a little insane when thurday were on me and a few mates got pushed over and one of my mates lost her shoe. i cant wait to see mcr again live. ive seen them twice now and i want to see them so many times more.
alzypow. THE END.
Fabulous Killjoy
alzypow. THE END.
March 30th, 2007 at 11:57am
I agree, his voice sounded really high and squeaky. It was just an amazing show..
ThEoDor
Killjoy
ThEoDor
March 30th, 2007 at 11:58am
ive lost my show before in the mosh pit it was fuckin funny tho got it back yeah i hugged u!!!!! mayb because i was with u but o well lol
xmcraddictx
Killjoy
xmcraddictx
March 30th, 2007 at 01:34pm
aww i didnt see any INO people too =[
but yeah gerard sounded squeaky like a child kinda and it was cute ^^ but yeah it was SO awsome, i totally lost my voice to from screaming and shouting..
Miss Skeleton !!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Miss Skeleton !!
March 30th, 2007 at 02:05pm
Anyone have some photos from it?
I got some but meh =/
It was a fabulous
Best out of the three times I've seen them
xmcraddictx
Killjoy
xmcraddictx
March 30th, 2007 at 02:09pm
Miss Skeleton !!:
Anyone have some photos from it?
I got some but meh =/
It was a fabulous
Best out of the three times I've seen them

yup =]
CryIDontCare
Salute You in Your Grave
CryIDontCare
March 30th, 2007 at 04:17pm
It was fucking great!!
Gerard shaked his arse right? That was hot...
They played loads from 3 cheers, it was great when they played Cemetary Drive and You Know What They Do....

"Sometimes I dont tie my shoe, sometimes I dont make any sense at all.." Haha, soo good!! I wanna go again, they wont be coming back till like next year or something?

Oh yeah, and im a petty theif who stole your pictures..
xmcraddictx
Killjoy
xmcraddictx
March 30th, 2007 at 05:55pm
=[ if they wont be back till next year i may just kill myself....
gerard was god that evening.
alzypow. THE END.
Fabulous Killjoy
alzypow. THE END.
March 30th, 2007 at 06:29pm
^^^ me too
It was so cute at the end of Mama when Gerard was 'crying'!!
He is my hero
They all are <3
Your Lady Of Sorrows
Joining The Black Parade
Your Lady Of Sorrows
March 31st, 2007 at 05:57am
WOW. That was great. Made even better beacuse I met 3 of my friends from school who were sitting at the back while we were at the sides (N12) with my two friends and uncle and my uncle swaped with them and made a cunning plan for us all to sit together! 4 of us went in and then 1 came out with 3 tickets Razz Oh Aren't We the little rebels ^.^! so If you saw 6 of us packed into 4 seats or one bored loooking man at the back at the front then that was us! Who broke there hand? Beacuse Gee said something or other about it... 30th had Taking Back Sunday?!?!?! No fair! But Frankie was broken so.. I guess it evens it self up.. abit. Oh I'm a petty thief too.. Those photos where fab! All I have are blurs of light!
xmcraddictx
Killjoy
xmcraddictx
March 31st, 2007 at 07:11am
Your-Lady-Of-Sorrows:
WOW. That was great. Made even better beacuse I met 3 of my friends from school who were sitting at the back while we were at the sides (N12) with my two friends and uncle and my uncle swaped with them and made a cunning plan for us all to sit together! 4 of us went in and then 1 came out with 3 tickets Razz Oh Aren't We the little rebels ^.^! so If you saw 6 of us packed into 4 seats or one bored loooking man at the back at the front then that was us! Who broke there hand? Beacuse Gee said something or other about it... 30th had Taking Back Sunday?!?!?! No fair! But Frankie was broken so.. I guess it evens it self up.. abit. Oh I'm a petty thief too.. Those photos where fab! All I have are blurs of light!

... Very Happy snap same avatars. Dance
Optimus Prime
Salute You in Your Grave
Optimus Prime
March 31st, 2007 at 08:29am
Think I sold my soul that night.
I nearly passed out Whoot!
I colud see them all.
And was so overwhelmed at first I nearly cried.
I took pictures but thye suck but i'll post them none the less.
Optimus Prime
Salute You in Your Grave
Optimus Prime
March 31st, 2007 at 08:33am
the-free-hugs-lady:
did i hug any of you guys? I was the chick with the FREE HUGS! sign and boy it was it fucking fun,but it's bullshit when you're pretty much the only person on your row at the balcony freaking out like shit because it's fucking my chem for fuck sake, at least be enthusiastic. GOD the guy that was next to me only stood up for for the last ten minutes. I fucking loved it at the end of the balck parade gerard said "we're the black parade, and my chemical romance are up next, if you like that shit" I LOVE THAT SHIT!!!

I SAW YOU!!!!!
You were standing infront of me and my sister =O
With your free hugs sign.
I tried to get your attention but my sister told me off ¬¬
xmcraddictx
Killjoy
xmcraddictx
March 31st, 2007 at 08:51am
aww it was the best night of my life and i will NEVER EVER forget it, tbh ill be going on about it when im 60 Very Happy
xmcraddictx
Killjoy
xmcraddictx
March 31st, 2007 at 08:53am
Titsmagee:
Think I sold my soul that night.
I nearly passed out Whoot!
I colud see them all.
And was so overwhelmed at first I nearly cried.
I took pictures but thye suck but i'll post them none the less.

same.I cried when i saw them and i nearly passed out too,it was amazing.Gerard looked at me for like 6 seconds and im like .. 'I LOVE YOU' XD Dance In Love
Optimus Prime
Salute You in Your Grave
Optimus Prime
March 31st, 2007 at 09:03am
xmcraddictx:

same.I cried when i saw them and i nearly passed out too,it was amazing.Gerard looked at me for like 6 seconds and im like .. 'I LOVE YOU' XD Dance In Love

Ray looked in my sisters direction.
Maybe he recognised her from the plane.
Or he noticed they have similar hair =D
Your Lady Of Sorrows
Joining The Black Parade
Your Lady Of Sorrows
March 31st, 2007 at 09:10am
Lucky Bitchniz's I was wayyy away from the stage! did anyone notice a woman who stood at the back of the standing bit completly still for it all?
Optimus Prime
Salute You in Your Grave
Optimus Prime
March 31st, 2007 at 09:13am
Your-Lady-Of-Sorrows:
Lucky Bitchniz's I was wayyy away from the stage! did anyone notice a woman who stood at the back of the standing bit completly still for it all?

Yeah I did.

BTW I was Row H seats 22 && 23.
Anyone near there?

Or did anyone see the drunk dude who got kicked out?
Just wondering because he was on our coach and was hilarious!
Your Lady Of Sorrows
Joining The Black Parade
Your Lady Of Sorrows
March 31st, 2007 at 09:27am
I was row H .. 150... Hee ...She scared me abit me ands my friends laughed so loud at the end when she moved to clap!
Optimus Prime
Salute You in Your Grave
Optimus Prime
March 31st, 2007 at 09:29am
Later I'll post my pictures of lights xD