Don't have an account? Create one!

Cool Stores In AUS

AuthorMessage
AstroZombies
Killjoy
AstroZombies
November 5th, 2007 at 05:25am
If anyone lives anywhere near Newcastle or the Central Coast..Can you tell me where a merch shop is i cant find any good ones. Also Alternative colthes shops too??
Muffin Top
Jazz Hands
Muffin Top
December 9th, 2007 at 12:35am
there is this really cool shop in fortitude valley in queensland but i always forget the name its like in the train station shops.......but i don't live near there so i don't really have any cool stores to shop at...i just stick to jay jays...yer i know kinda mainstream but oh well it's better that supre.....ewwwww i hate that shop
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
December 9th, 2007 at 02:12am
Jay Jays is awesome!!
I've bought so much stuff from that store, I go berserk. XD
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 9th, 2007 at 08:54pm
Smokedreams in Melbourne. And Peril. Cept it was a bit smokey the first time were ever went in there and when we came out of there we felt kinda high. :\

There's another store in the CBD we frequent which is much like Rare Records in St. Kilda, but I just forgot the name of it.
kayles
Bleeding on the Floor
kayles
December 11th, 2007 at 04:51am
i love jay jays. i seem to have given myself a jayjays boyfriend theres a guy there that works at the one i go to and everytime i buy something hes the one to serve me. i know nothing about him asides the fact that hes greek and likes atreyu but hes prtty damn goodlooking...
but more related to the topic jay jays is great. theyre clothes actually fit me
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
December 11th, 2007 at 11:26pm
ahah you actually found out that much about a jayjays sales assistant?

I FRIGGIN LOVE JB-HIFI. I finally got LOTMS!!! for only 17bux!!!
I must've been the most happiest girl ever while watching it...MCR's secret santa presents. And it's kinda cool to hear Gerard's story from him and other MCR guys...and that guy at the recording studios in red shirt- I think the tour manager- he's awesome.

oh and kayles- i figured out where you learnt about Fabreeze. LOL
kayles
Bleeding on the Floor
kayles
December 13th, 2007 at 08:23pm
haha yes indeed i found out that much about him i talked to him twice. once about being seen in my underwear and second about atreyu. then my friend said she saw him at our church (which is a greek one) so we figure hes wog like us haha

oh yes the fabreeze.
man we use that on my brothers hockey gear and it still stinks like blktwn ice arena + sweat
Muffin Top
Jazz Hands
Muffin Top
December 13th, 2007 at 11:26pm
Yer i <3 Jay jays....i agree the clothes are really comfy and nice and they fit properly like the sizes aren't gay and wierd Very Happy LOL i wish there was a hot jay jays assistant at the one i shop at...there are only chicks oh well.....do u know his name?? Smile
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
December 14th, 2007 at 12:29am
kayles...are you sure being seen in your underwear is a suitable topic to talk about to someone you've never met? rofl...

i'm kinda sick of not finding things I would wear in shops- or if i find them they're too expensive. I'm going on a massive DIY craze these holidays Very Happy I've made a dress so far...it actually doesn't fall apart!
Muffin Top
Jazz Hands
Muffin Top
December 14th, 2007 at 10:03pm
wow i would love to learn how to make my own clothes....i might ask my mum cos she can....yep clothes are too expensive!!!
domeofstars
Thinking Happy Thoughts
domeofstars
December 15th, 2007 at 06:10am
I love the shorts at Jay Jays. Not too fond of the cut of the jeans though. The t-shirts are really comfy and good quality.

JB freaking rocks!! I saw Three Cheers there for $10 the other day :O

Does anyone know a store in Brisbane (preferable CBD) where I could get a cool satchel bag? I need one for uni.
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
December 15th, 2007 at 07:37am
I love JBHI-FI! You found everything there!
Anyway, I'm not good at knowing about stores, but...
Hot Topic is a store in US right? Is there actually any in Australia? Or do I have to buy online...? If it were in Australia, I need to buy some stuff there right away!
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
December 15th, 2007 at 07:16pm
If you want to buy Hot Topic stuff, you'll have to do it online.
Though it's possibly that some of the brands they stock are available in Australia, just obviously not through that particular store.
See, in Adelaide, we have Midwest Trader. And it's seriously awesome for band merch and punk rock/alternative/vintage clothing etc.
I bought Ella an Avenged Sevenfold make-up bag thing from there. XD
And you can get stubby holders with band logos, the best shoes ever, the nicest brands for girls (like Wheels & Doll Baby and Junkfood Clothing) and most of the brands they buy directly from the US.
And to be honest, at first it seems rather expensive, but when you realise how scarce the brands are, it really makes sense.
Lolita.
Shotgun Sinner
Lolita.
December 16th, 2007 at 01:51am
domeofstars:
I love the shorts at Jay Jays..

Same. Thats the only place i ever buy shorts. Coming into summer, they're getting a lot of business from me ^.^

I also love their skelanimal stuff. I have some i bought off the internet, but its so much cheaper in a store. It's adorable too Tehe
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
December 16th, 2007 at 04:46am
teehee i have a Gumby and Pokey t shirt from Jay Jays
i was wearing it the other day Very Happy
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 16th, 2007 at 05:54am
Me and my boyfriend went Christmas shopping today and ended up buying each other a present from Jay Jays. We ended up being each other camo 3/4 cargos. It was kinda cute how we had matching gifts, yet horrifically sappy at the same time. XDDD
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
December 16th, 2007 at 07:14am
Our Avenged Jules:
If you want to buy Hot Topic stuff, you'll have to do it online.
Though it's possibly that some of the brands they stock are available in Australia, just obviously not through that particular store.
See, in Adelaide, we have Midwest Trader. And it's seriously awesome for band merch and punk rock/alternative/vintage clothing etc.
I bought Ella an Avenged Sevenfold make-up bag thing from there. XD
And you can get stubby holders with band logos, the best shoes ever, the nicest brands for girls (like Wheels & Doll Baby and Junkfood Clothing) and most of the brands they buy directly from the US.
And to be honest, at first it seems rather expensive, but when you realise how scarce the brands are, it really makes sense.

Thanks for letting me know! I can't find any stores in Melbourne that are like Hot Topic.
Does anyone know any stores like that in Melbourne?
Muffin Top
Jazz Hands
Muffin Top
December 17th, 2007 at 06:48am
I have a yellow pair of shorts from jay jays!!! to be honest i have never been into JBHI-FI I will deff start going in there Very Happy I bought a mcr shirt from hot topic and yer i did it online
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
December 17th, 2007 at 07:35am
I don't know if it's only the one JB Hi-Fi (which is strictly for CD's etc. not the whole car thingo), but they sell band t-shirts.
Oh no, wait.
That's The Muses.
My bad. XD
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
December 17th, 2007 at 04:42pm

JB Hi-Fi has everything thesedays... I went there the other day and they had a FOB bag.
And ACDC action figures lmfao.

That shop is soooooo good. I always manage to spend ages in there.