JJOANN:
Of course not, this project's forever and ever! (:

ahhh, okay then.

i shall start writing something soon.
GetRevenge1124
Killjoy
GetRevenge1124
May 31st, 2007 at 08:20pm
I'll try to support and i will write when i get time to. I'm so for this i want to support MCR all the way. In no way have MCR hurt anyone that i know, they actually help people a lot through depression and hardships. DOWN WITH THE NONBELEIVERS! (sorry for the violence) Embarassed
JJOANN
Killjoy
JJOANN
June 1st, 2007 at 02:11am
FUCK YEAH, WE JUST HIT 1000+ FRIENDS @ MYSPACE!
RedTieOut
Fabulous Killjoy
RedTieOut
June 1st, 2007 at 02:42pm
JJOANN:
FUCK YEAH, WE JUST HIT 1000+ FRIENDS @ MYSPACE!

Clap
horse_riders_r_stable_ppl
Motor Baby
horse_riders_r_stable_ppl
June 1st, 2007 at 03:07pm
omg this will show them!!
i'm getting out my pen & pad right now! should be done by tomorrow Smile
thank god for JJOANN!! Laughing
JJOANN
Killjoy
JJOANN
June 7th, 2007 at 07:03am
I WANT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU TO GO TO OUR FORUM AND GIVE SOME PROPOSALS TO THREE CHEERS FOR SAVING LIVES -BOOKLET AND DOCUMENTARY! THIS IS NOT A REQUEST, THIS IS A COMMAND. JUST DO IT. I repeat, DO IT. YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO REGISTER TO POST REPLYS.

Ps. As told, you can now also comment the stories in our forum !
sparklinggrey
Jazz Hands
sparklinggrey
June 9th, 2007 at 04:26am
I love the way you type this really angry post and stuff, and then... OKAY I'LL SHUT UP AND DO IT! Jeez!
JJOANN
Killjoy
JJOANN
June 9th, 2007 at 05:51am
Very HappyD Sorry Very Happy
JJOANN
Killjoy
JJOANN
June 9th, 2007 at 06:53am
Please vote us in top MCR-sites! I posted We're okay now website today and it's already on the place 5! So VOTE!! Very Happy

Click the link under to vote us. Smile
http://www.uranking.com/vote.asp?member=46402
Freaxx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Freaxx
June 11th, 2007 at 09:43pm
I'm gonna send an e-mail as soon as I get one (yea still don't have one yet) my parents completly blamed my music for me becoming depressed. When that wasn't it at all. My parents are the ones who need counseling.
sparklinggrey
Jazz Hands
sparklinggrey
June 12th, 2007 at 02:27pm
^Can't wait to hear your storry. This project really is amazing
Silverstein
Bleeding on the Floor
Silverstein
June 12th, 2007 at 02:30pm
I sent in something, but it never appeared on the site.
Angie Pansy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Angie Pansy
June 12th, 2007 at 08:46pm
Wow....This is really neat.....It is unfortunately a cliche but they did truely help me get my life back on track and I think when I get the time I'm going to write my story to that e-mail.
GasolineRainbow
Jazz Hands
GasolineRainbow
June 13th, 2007 at 05:12am
We really have to speak about this because more & more papers & people are saying this. It's completly idiotic!
JJOANN
Killjoy
JJOANN
June 13th, 2007 at 06:50am
WANT TO BE PART OF THE BOOKLET? READ THIS.

Take notice of this: As you can see, most of these you have to mail to us, not e-mail. That's because I don't have a printer and I can not, and don't even want to use any of my friends printer this massively. So print it out for yourself and send it by mail.
Here's the instructions separately for each part you can participate.

We're Okay Now
Introduction (about the project and stuff)
This section is written by Joanna (me, the host, hi), but if you have any ideas for this section, LET ME KNOW.

TITLE, WHAT? (INVENT A TITLE!!!)
Stories (like the ones in our website)
If you wan't your story to participate, mail it to us! (contact at the bottom of this mesage) But do take notice of this:
- By sending your story, you're giving me the permission to fix all the grammar mistakes I find.
- By sending your story to this project, it is not going to be put on the websites Our Side Of The Story-section!
- By sending your story, your giving the permission to publish the story when the booklet is being scanned to our website.

Life On The Inspiration Scene
Section where everyone can show how MCR inspires them. There can be artwork, stories, music, what else? NO FAN-FICS.
If you want to take part in this section, read accurately.
ARTWORK: This includes all the drawings, photography, stories, music, internet-graphics, whatever you figure out (EXCEPT FANFICS) .
Here's how you manage:
-Drawings, Internet-graphics, photography, any similar: Send it to us by mail. If it's on the computer, print it out. (Contact at the bottom of this message.)
- Webpages: Oh yes, there's a section for those too! You have a MCR-related website? Here's what you got to do. Take a Prt Scrn -picture of your website, write a description for your website, print them out and send by mail. The webpage can't be a MySpace-site or premade from the site you are using. The space for your site in the booklet is one A4-page so remember that! CLICK HERE TO SEE AN EXAMPLE OF YOUR WEBSITE-PAGE..
- Music: Your music is inspired by My Chemical Romance? Wow. Well this is your chance to let the guys hear it. You can also write down how has MCR inspired you with their music. Burn your music on a CD, and send it to us by mail. ALSO download it to sendspace, myspace, purevolume or somewhere else I can download it to my computer. You have to do both 'cause if the post-office loses your CD, I can try to figure something out. Which brings me to another thing, pack your CD well so it won't get broken on the way. CLICK HERE TO SEE AN EXAMPLE OF MUSIC-PAGE.
- Stories, poetry, written artwork: Send it to us by mail. If it's on the computer, print it out.

MCR -tattoos 1 PAGE/PERSON
If you have a MCR-tat and you want to take part in this section, take a picture of the tattoo end send it to us by mail. You can also write something about why have you took that tattoo. CLICK HERE TO SEE AN EXAMPLE OF YOUR TATTOO-PAGE/TATTOO PAGE WITH TATTOOS OF MANY FANS.

Lyric-quotes with fans telling how much the lyrics mean MAX. 10 LINES/PERSON
Do you have a lyric that means much to you? Type it down and send it to us by e-mail. The e-mail has to include the lyric and an explanation why does that lyric mean a lot to you.

Short letters/thank yous. 1 PAGE/PERSON
Write one and send it to us by mail. If it's on the computer, print it out.

Joanna Tzortzis
Halkaisijantie 2D 32
00980 HELSINKI
FINLAND

E-MAIL: yousavedmylife@wippies.com

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE MORE THAN ONE OF THE CHAPTERS IN THE BOOKLET, DO IT AT ONCE.
I WILL NOT SEND BACK ANY OF THE STUFF YOU SEND TO ME. (Obviously, 'cause it's going to the booklet.)

So let's get on it. Dance Wink
Angie Pansy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Angie Pansy
June 13th, 2007 at 02:21pm
I will most def work on that.......I think this is soo cool how you're publishing everyone's stories......it's awesome. Thank you.
Silverstein
Bleeding on the Floor
Silverstein
June 13th, 2007 at 03:04pm
I'll do it! I'll write a story and a poem for ya.
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
June 13th, 2007 at 03:11pm
I'm gonna write my story and a couple of other things too..
but I don't have printer so I have to take care of that problem ^^
JJOANN
Killjoy
JJOANN
June 14th, 2007 at 08:21am
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/wereokaynow
Please sign. Smile
Atavan Halen
Salute You in Your Grave
Atavan Halen
June 15th, 2007 at 08:34pm
im going to send a story and some artwork >.<