Don't have an account? Create one!

Could you go a year without listening to MCR?

AuthorMessage
satellites.
In The Murder Scene
satellites.
March 26th, 2007 at 02:05pm
Yeah i'd be in such a bad temper and i'd probably get depressed.
fifth period.
Bleeding on the Floor
fifth period.
March 26th, 2007 at 04:06pm
No, I don't think I could. It would be near impossible for me.
The Way
Joining The Black Parade
The Way
March 31st, 2007 at 11:19am
Not a chance. I'd just lie somewhere, wasting away. I think I couldn't go on without hearing 'I'm Not Okay', 'Cancer,' 'Famous Last Words,' 'Helena'... etc. It'd kill me.
Kirstyf
Jazz Hands
Kirstyf
March 31st, 2007 at 11:24am
turn-up-the-music:
I forgot my mp3 once on the bus on the way to school and i nearly went mad. then i started singing them and i felt a bit better. but i drove my mates mad! In answer to the question - i wouldn't be able to last very long!

That happened to me on the way home from work once - longest bus journey ever!! I didn't start singing though, I might have attracted even more weirdos than I usually do. I answered this question already but then I remembered the time that my iPod broke with two days of my holiday to go and nowhere to get it fixed - I nearly went insane and that was only two days!
Easy Mac
In The Murder Scene
Easy Mac
March 31st, 2007 at 12:54pm
I could probably do it for a few days. Not a year
ZaineysWhore
Shotgun Sinner
ZaineysWhore
March 31st, 2007 at 01:04pm
i cant even get through an hour of not listening to them so its tough when im at school, id probably be dead if i wasnt aloud to listen them for a year either
alliebot.
Killjoy
alliebot.
March 31st, 2007 at 03:56pm
I couldn't last a day. I could barely last an hour. XDDDD
vicious.
Bulletproof Heart
vicious.
March 31st, 2007 at 04:11pm
I can barely last a coupla hours!! if i tried to last a year, let alone a week i would DIE, my favorite song is Famous Last Words (I never told you what i do for a living and Cemetery drive in second and third) and i hav to listen to it like @ least once a day. I would seriously DIE!!!! Crying or Very sad , plus my 'rents wouldnt ban them, @ least mum wouldnt, she loves 'em. Dad thinks their queer.
Buckets
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Buckets
March 31st, 2007 at 11:40pm
I can't even go a day without listening to them!! I get really mad and depressed when I don't listen to them. I'm kind of addicted. "Gotta choose your poison." hehe. I would go insane without them, they are pretty much whats keeping me alive right now.
gothic_chick12
Killjoy
gothic_chick12
March 31st, 2007 at 11:51pm
HELL NO!!! i cant even go 15 min. without listening to MCR Smile if i cant last about 15 min, how the hell would i last a year without listening 2 MCR
billy99
Motor Baby
billy99
March 31st, 2007 at 11:57pm
I don't think so.
billy99
Motor Baby
billy99
March 31st, 2007 at 11:57pm
Sorry, I accidentally double posted.
sea king
Always Born a Crime
sea king
April 1st, 2007 at 12:03am
I tried to go all day w/o listening to them.
I lasted 3 hours.
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
April 4th, 2007 at 10:53am
This is going to sound so cheesy...

Earlier on in the thread, I said that yes, I could probably do it. I take that back. I haven't properly listened to MCR for about 5 days now, and I'm not handling it well. I don't have access to music that I can listen to intensly and alone, and I'm ready to crack. I want to burst into tears when I think of their music, I'm having trouble sleeping since my mind is constanly on them and I haven't felt this unhappy in a very long time. I'm craving them so much it hurts.

Worst part? I've still got two more weeks of no My Chem to go. I actually feel like going back home (to another state) just to have my iPod back. So no, I definately couldn't go one year.

Told you it was gonna be cheesy.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
April 4th, 2007 at 11:20am
uhh....................NO I CANT
V a m p i r e . . .
Thinking Happy Thoughts
V a m p i r e . . .
April 4th, 2007 at 11:28am
uh durr i couldnt last one day without mcr !!! if im not listenin im singin lol!!

xoxox

xoxox
selfish machine.
Always Born a Crime
selfish machine.
April 4th, 2007 at 12:02pm
i'm not supposed to listen to them, but i sneak it.
and my dad doesn't know i can't listen to them, so he's taking me to a concert.
ahah.
emo drama queen
Salute You in Your Grave
emo drama queen
April 4th, 2007 at 12:10pm
i will still be alive but..... hard for me to go through that day without any mcr music!
misery_girl
Killjoy
misery_girl
April 4th, 2007 at 12:28pm
could i go a year without listening to MCR? let's think about this one for a second......uhhh......NO!!!!
The Doctor
Salute You in Your Grave
The Doctor
April 4th, 2007 at 03:42pm
Wow, people on here are over-reacting.

I could. I just gave them up for Lent, and that was easy. I couldn't listen to them, read interviews, look at pictures, be on fansites, talk about, it was basically like I'd never heard of them. It wasn't that hard.

Now, don't get me wrong, I am a huge MCR fan, it was because of my obsession with them that I had to give them up, but I survived.

Trust me, your won't die/explode/go crazy/and I hope to bob you wouldn't be so pathetic as to kill yourself because of it, if you don't listen to MCR for a few hours (hello, SLEEP?)/Days or w/e.