Don't have an account? Create one!

What do you do when you hear MCR on the radio?

AuthorMessage
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
October 29th, 2007 at 09:57am
They used to play Teenagers like there was no tomorrow. But I havent heard it for AGES.
When I hear them I scream and dance. xD
When I go to art club at school they always seem to play a mcr song on the radio. It's like they know I'm listening, lol.
Famous Living Dead
Fabulous Killjoy
Famous Living Dead
October 29th, 2007 at 02:57pm
they're never playing MCR in Denmark.. on a top ten list named "Boogie" they were on 1st place a lot of weeks and i was like "OMG OMG OMG! MCR is on Boogie!! ARG!" *screaming and dancing and jumping around like crazy* but they just never play it in radio...
fun ghoul
In a Bullet's Embrace
fun ghoul
October 29th, 2007 at 03:05pm
once I heard Teenagers play on a radio by an exchange stall.
and I just smiled and stayed there for a while til I got hungry
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
October 29th, 2007 at 04:09pm
If it's anything other than Teenagers,I turn it up and sing.

If it's Teenagers,I roll my eyes and sigh.
But I have to listen to it because my mom loves it.
I'm tired of it.
They played it 3 or 4 times in 30 minutes on 95.1

Rolling Eyes
House_Of_Wolves.
Killjoy
House_Of_Wolves.
July 17th, 2008 at 06:08pm
i RARELY hear mcr (i listen to 91X..anyone else in the greater metropolitan SoCal area?) but it's funny, because one day i was feeling particularly depressed (really bloody hot and there was a crapload of annoying people in the car with me) and i heard Helena suddenly come on the radio. after that 3 minutes and 23 seconds of peace, the rest of the day didn't seem to go that badly.
the desperate ranks.
Always Born a Crime
the desperate ranks.
July 17th, 2008 at 09:06pm
I heard MCR once... it was about a month ago at my brother's baseball game, and it was WTTBP, but with really crappy quality. But the speakers were really far away, so when I screeched and said, "YES! That's MCR!" and jumped around happily, (I know, teeny moment...) my mom gave me an odd look and said, "I don't hear it." My the time I dragged her to the speakers the song was already over. ):
Bullets of Revenge
Fabulous Killjoy
Bullets of Revenge
July 17th, 2008 at 09:27pm
I turn the volume up so fast that the people in the car look at me like I'm crazy. Like I hear the first note of a guitar or piano (wttbp) and the volume is turned up within like .5 seconds of the note. xD
STFUvanner_x
Killjoy
STFUvanner_x
July 17th, 2008 at 09:44pm
I scream "Omg omg omg MCR MCR. Shut up ppl!!!!!"I tell everyone to shut their traps and turn up the volume LOL. but they dont play them as much only the songs i heard were: WTTBP, Teenagers, The Sharpest Lives, This is How I Disappear, and Helena. We also had a dance at our school, an outside one, where we had a dj that let us suggest songs, so a group of us tried to find a MCR song, which they only had one firggin song: Welcome To The Black Parade. but b4 it came on, the dj played soulja boy and turned it up loud, busting the speakers. so when WTTBP played, u had to put your ear in the speakers (yeah that close)
inactive account
Demolition Lover
inactive account
July 18th, 2008 at 01:02pm
i dont hear mcr being played much on kerrang but whenever i do, i get very happy.... yup... xD
temptation.
Shotgun Sinner
temptation.
July 19th, 2008 at 07:08am
usually,they don't play MCR in Bulgaria...but when they do I normally freak out and start singing Very Happy
mychemicalcoffee
Joining The Black Parade
mychemicalcoffee
July 19th, 2008 at 10:40am
well they hardly play them on the radio but they are never off the tv.
make the people around me shut up
turn up the volume
sit infrount of the tv or right up against the radio
stare at the screen
sing along
or scream along

the way i act changes everytime.
Queefy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Queefy
July 19th, 2008 at 12:00pm
I don't usually hear MCR on the radio here in Sweden... once Teenagers were playing on the radio at school when I was in the middle of conversation and I was like: "Be silent, My Chem's on the radio!" And my friend just sat there the whole song looking weirdly at me as I sat there listening to the lovely sound of MCR with the biggest smile spread across my face...

So that's kind of how I act when I hear MCR at the radio I guess...
Jillianly
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Jillianly
July 19th, 2008 at 06:35pm
House_Of_Wolves.:
i RARELY hear mcr (i listen to 91X..anyone else in the greater metropolitan SoCal area?) but it's funny, because one day i was feeling particularly depressed (really bloody hot and there was a crapload of annoying people in the car with me) and i heard Helena suddenly come on the radio. after that 3 minutes and 23 seconds of peace, the rest of the day didn't seem to go that badly.

I used to listen to 91X! They're the only radio station I can find in the area that actually plays MCR. I've only heard them play WTTBP and Helena. I stopped listening to the radio awhile ago though because I couldn't stand the commercials, but whenever I heard an MCR song I was like "OH!" and then I started singing along. Very Happy
demolitionloversmway
Thinking Happy Thoughts
demolitionloversmway
July 22nd, 2008 at 10:07am
i turn up the car volume as high as itll go
my mom freaks and slaps my hand and makes me lower it but i just scream the whole song out the window and dance in the car anyway
Cherokee
Banned
Cherokee
July 22nd, 2008 at 10:37am
Turn the volume to the max and get the whole world down there!
And scream MCR ROOOOCK!...

But.. something. just came up, and I can't even look at Gerard anymore, something shameful!
teenagers.
Jazz Hands
teenagers.
July 22nd, 2008 at 04:01pm
I can't even explain...hahaha
teenagers.
Jazz Hands
teenagers.
July 22nd, 2008 at 04:01pm
I can't even explain...hahaha
made from neon
Salute You in Your Grave
made from neon
July 25th, 2008 at 02:24am
They never play Chem on the radio, though. It's teh fail. D<

But on the rare occasion they do, I crank up the volume so much that I almost break the little knobby thing, and I use the dash as my drum set. =]
FrankiieIero
Jazz Hands
FrankiieIero
July 28th, 2008 at 01:23pm
Sadly, I NEVER got to hear them on the radio! Sucks, I know.

BUT!

If I did I would beg my dad to turn it up and I'll sing extremely loud until my voice is gone or until the song ends! =)
Diamond.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Diamond.
July 29th, 2008 at 05:32am
Get a tiny bit "Wee!"
But I wouldn't really care since I HATE the radio. Neutral