Don't have an account? Create one!

What MCR song can you relate to?

AuthorMessage
soleil vs the dark.
Awake and Unafraid
soleil vs the dark.
July 15th, 2005 at 10:39pm
The music is kinda overpowering... I dunno. that and gee's screaming. i'm not complaining tho Smile
Unknown Angel
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Unknown Angel
July 16th, 2005 at 12:26am
I really relate to "Headfrist for Halos" and "Cubicles"
mollz
Salute You in Your Grave
mollz
July 16th, 2005 at 12:32am
Unknown-Angel:
I really relate to "Headfrist for Halos"
You like to blow your head against the ceiling and catch parts of your skull on your tongue? Wow.
Unknown Angel
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Unknown Angel
July 16th, 2005 at 06:21pm
M.I.B. is teh poo:
Unknown-Angel:
You like to blow your head against the ceiling and catch parts of your skull on your tongue? Wow.

LoL no, just think happy thoughts...its about trying to think about the good things in life.
i'mnotokayipromise
Bleeding on the Floor
i'mnotokayipromise
July 16th, 2005 at 06:40pm
Unknown-Angel:
M.I.B. is teh poo:
Unknown-Angel:

LoL no, just think happy thoughts...its about trying to think about the good things in life.

AMEN!
[MCR_revenge]
Killjoy
[MCR_revenge]
July 17th, 2005 at 06:04pm
i can relate to ''vampires will never hurt you''
and ''cubicles''
soleil vs the dark.
Awake and Unafraid
soleil vs the dark.
July 18th, 2005 at 09:55pm
I can relate to Headfirst for Halos [same reason as Unknown-Angel] and Ghost of You and I'm Not Okay
st_pansy
Jazz Hands
st_pansy
July 19th, 2005 at 08:50am
I can really relate to I'm not okay really well, too. it IS fucking annoying to have your crush show his guy around you! very bitching!

and prison, cause i hardly know anyone else that goes to an all-boys school, and fall in love wit his fucking sexy classmate!!!

maybe i can post his pic here....
Shorty;
Salute You in Your Grave
Shorty;
July 19th, 2005 at 09:32am
Hmmm..
i think Demolition Lovers..because..i kinda like this guy? I sorta TRY to show him how much he means..and..yeah..well i REALLY like him..and..i think i'd pretty much do anything for him..yeah..

Ohh!! and Listening by The Used. That song. "So just say what you wanna say. It's kinda funny how i'm not listening anyway." <<< That. Because like when i get called a 'freak' it's like "Well fuck you i don't care." Yeah..not an MCR song, but i'm sure other's can relate..
st_pansy
Jazz Hands
st_pansy
July 20th, 2005 at 08:35am
^amen
chemically_romanced_2005
Jazz Hands
chemically_romanced_2005
July 20th, 2005 at 09:04am
Basically... Every song on 3 cheers... I mean... well, I'm Not Okay cuz I am so NOT Ofuckinkay... Helena...cuz I lost someone... well, SEVERAL people very dear to me... all the evil killing ones cuz, well... I don't think Gerard's ever killed has he? but... well... *breaks down* I have, it was one of those people close to me, and another I may as well have killed him, I screwed him up in the head so badly... and... lemme tell ya... *almost goes hysterical in grief and the knowledge that everyone on here shall soon ban her* how Gerard says it IS how it feels... EXACTLY... God I need Gerry... he'd understand... It's because of myself that I'm obsessed with death as much as he is... my fault...

*starts crying all over the place*

Seriously, not kidding. Please don't hate me...
st_pansy
Jazz Hands
st_pansy
July 20th, 2005 at 09:55am
i wont... i think....
XoTwizzleroX
Killjoy
XoTwizzleroX
July 20th, 2005 at 04:09pm
Meh......i can prolly realte to.........Prolly all the ones about feeling depressed and shit......'speciallly I'm Not Okay.....because im not...... Sad
mollz
Salute You in Your Grave
mollz
July 20th, 2005 at 04:34pm
None of them. I've never really took the time to read the meanings of the songs. I guess I could go do that now. Alright. Then I'll come back here and tell you.
mollz
Salute You in Your Grave
mollz
July 20th, 2005 at 04:42pm
M.I.B. is teh poo:
None of them. I've never really took the time to read the meanings of the songs. I guess I could go do that now. Alright. Then I'll come back here and tell you.
Yeah. I don't relate to any of them.
chemically_romanced_2005
Jazz Hands
chemically_romanced_2005
July 20th, 2005 at 04:49pm
st_pansy:
i wont... i think....

you won't hate me??? oh good!
hawthornesam
Killjoy
hawthornesam
July 20th, 2005 at 05:12pm
Early Sunsets of Monroeville, before I knew i was about the Dawn of the Dead. I thought it was about when a loved one is dying and they cant move and u want to shoot them to put them out of their misery. So it used to make me cry cuz it reminded me about my dead Aunt. But I got that out of my system and it makes me feel better.
i'mnotokayipromise
Bleeding on the Floor
i'mnotokayipromise
July 20th, 2005 at 10:02pm
I'm not okay(i promise), right now anyway
Laceration Gravity
Jazz Hands
Laceration Gravity
July 21st, 2005 at 02:39am
I think right now, I can relate mostly to I'm Not Okay (I Promise) and It's Not A Fashion Statement, It's A Deathwish.
st_pansy
Jazz Hands
st_pansy
July 21st, 2005 at 10:02am
chemically_romanced_2005:
st_pansy:
i wont... i think....

you won't hate me??? oh good!

yeah,... i think...???