Don't have an account? Create one!

What MCR song can you relate to?

AuthorMessage
I ARE TRISH.HEAR ME ROAR!
Salute You in Your Grave
July 22nd, 2005 at 03:30am
i think i relate most to "our lady of sorrows" iunno why. i just end up crying. -_-'
i'mnotokayipromise
Bleeding on the Floor
i'mnotokayipromise
July 22nd, 2005 at 03:52am
midnight murderer:
i think i relate most to "our lady of sorrows" iunno why. i just end up crying. -_-'
Aww... that's sad.I know this sounds stupid but I can relate to all of em coz they're all true and they represent life and things ppl go thru during their life.
Salute You in Your Grave
July 22nd, 2005 at 04:38am
[QUOTE="iits not sad.
its true. =]
C h e e s e
Motor Baby
C h e e s e
July 22nd, 2005 at 05:42am
"To The End".....i cant really relate to it but i read the story it was based on (A Rose For Emily) and it helps me understand the story (its frecken confusing!)
Black_r0se_
Killjoy
Black_r0se_
July 22nd, 2005 at 07:27am
ummmmmm......u dunno. probably helena, im not okay, thank you for the venom, giv em hell kid, and the ghost of you...
problematique_child
Salute You in Your Grave
problematique_child
July 22nd, 2005 at 08:44am
chemically_romanced_2005:
Basically... Every song on 3 cheers... I mean... well, I'm Not Okay cuz I am so NOT Ofuckinkay... Helena...cuz I lost someone... well, SEVERAL people very dear to me... all the evil killing ones cuz, well... I don't think Gerard's ever killed has he? but... well... *breaks down* I have, it was one of those people close to me, and another I may as well have killed him, I screwed him up in the head so badly... and... lemme tell ya... *almost goes hysterical in grief and the knowledge that everyone on here shall soon ban her* how Gerard says it IS how it feels... EXACTLY... God I need Gerry... he'd understand... It's because of myself that I'm obsessed with death as much as he is... my fault...

*starts crying all over the place*

Seriously, not kidding. Please don't hate me...

i don't hate you - that sounds so sad! at least we all have mcr in common to get us thru...ur right, gerard does understand - personally i relate to i'm not okay the most coz i'm in high school (and thats never easy), but in terms of any that give me shivers: cemetery drive and demolition lovers are really special...
st_pansy
Jazz Hands
st_pansy
July 22nd, 2005 at 02:20pm
song relations really hits you hard huh?
chemically_romanced_2005
Jazz Hands
chemically_romanced_2005
July 22nd, 2005 at 04:58pm
rockgodzunite:

i don't hate you - that sounds so sad! at least we all have mcr in common to get us thru...ur right, gerard does understand - personally i relate to i'm not okay the most coz i'm in high school (and thats never easy), but in terms of any that give me shivers: cemetery drive and demolition lovers are really special...

Thank you so much... urgh, yeah, High School's rough, thank diety I'm out of there finally... tho all my band mates are now only Sophomores... shit... but, eventually they'll be out...

Yeah...

Gerard really does understand, huh?
~Trust_Me~
Killjoy
~Trust_Me~
July 22nd, 2005 at 05:36pm
Im Not Okay
Growing up, high school etc, isnt easy nowadays
st_pansy
Jazz Hands
st_pansy
July 23rd, 2005 at 08:24am
chemically_romanced_2005:
rockgodzunite:

Thank you so much... urgh, yeah, High School's rough, thank diety I'm out of there finally... tho all my band mates are now only Sophomores... shit... but, eventually they'll be out...

Yeah...

Gerard really does understand, huh?

yeah, he did go through some pretty fucked up shit back then
Black_r0se_
Killjoy
Black_r0se_
July 23rd, 2005 at 09:30am
oh and cemetery drive......dont ask......weird expiriences.......
krissy122091137
Killjoy
krissy122091137
July 23rd, 2005 at 12:39pm
I guess Im Not Okay is one i can relate to. The vid is sweet! Very Happy
~Amber~
Motor Baby
~Amber~
July 23rd, 2005 at 12:46pm
ummm "I Never Told You What I Do For A Living" because i always feel like im trying to be sumthin im not and coverin up who i really am instead of just be"in me so i dont no wt the meaning of the song actually is but thats wt i feel and relate to when i listen to it... Embarassed
waiting_4_Gerard
Killjoy
waiting_4_Gerard
July 26th, 2005 at 04:05am
the ghost of you reminds me of a few people not naming any list too lengthy lol.
my green day romance
Killjoy
my green day romance
July 26th, 2005 at 04:58am
Early Sunsets Over Monroeville coz its bowt zombies and i'm a zombie
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
July 26th, 2005 at 06:56am
Most probably Drowning Lessons and Im Not Okay I promise. Rolling Eyes
clutching
Killjoy
clutching
July 26th, 2005 at 09:53am
Head first for halos
Cubicles
Im not okay
yeah and lots more hehe I guess thats why I like them they make music you can relate to
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
July 28th, 2005 at 05:23am
I feel I can relate to all MCR's song's in one way or another..
mikeyway_lover2692
Killjoy
mikeyway_lover2692
July 28th, 2005 at 05:31am
i can relate to im not okay,
burn the lion.
Salute You in Your Grave
burn the lion.
July 28th, 2005 at 05:48am
im not okay in the way that im really in love with someone, but theyre already taken and then yeah...