Don't have an account? Create one!

A Message From Gerard

AuthorMessage
Illuminatist
Salute You in Your Grave
Illuminatist
April 20th, 2007 at 10:47pm
Yay for Mikey and Alicia!!

its really cool for Gerard to write to us fans..

i dont think there's other reason for Mikey to leave the tour aside from honyemooning..
Kiss and Surrender
Killjoy
Kiss and Surrender
April 20th, 2007 at 10:58pm
i'm just happy for Mikey.
he and Alicia makes a great couple.

MCR can still rock hard even if Mikey is temp away
Decapitated Dream
Joining The Black Parade
Decapitated Dream
April 20th, 2007 at 11:46pm
Im really happy for Mikey and Alicia.
but The Black Parade tour has had its fans see shows missing Frank in Australia and now Mikey (im not sure where there touring then), but so i think thats its only fair that they revisist them places with the WHOLE band.
i hope that made sense.
collateral damage.
Awake and Unafraid
collateral damage.
April 20th, 2007 at 11:48pm
so..paint it black:
Im really happy for Mikey and Alicia.
but The Black Parade tour has had its fans see shows missing Frank in Australia and now Mikey (im not sure where there touring then), but so i think thats its only fair that they revisist them places with the WHOLE band.
i hope that made sense.

I agree that they should.
But they can't always do that.
Roye
Killjoy
Roye
April 21st, 2007 at 01:38am
best wishes!
xemo_gurlx
Joining The Black Parade
xemo_gurlx
April 21st, 2007 at 05:11am
wonder how long he will be gone for...
alzypow. THE END.
Fabulous Killjoy
alzypow. THE END.
April 21st, 2007 at 05:34am
Aw that's so nice of them!
But I'm going to miss Mikey..
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
April 21st, 2007 at 06:00am
awww, thats really good that hes taking some time off Very Happy
they deserve it.
kinda sucks for the people who are going to see them while hes off tho.
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
April 21st, 2007 at 06:19am
What do you guys think of this? Who will be their new temporary replacement basist? I cant' see the band playing without Mikey. I think they should all take a break from the tour if Mikey can't play.
Discuss.

why is mikey more special than frank?

why stop for him?
and not frank?

(sorry if im late)
AVENGED-ROMANCE-USED
Fabulous Killjoy
AVENGED-ROMANCE-USED
April 21st, 2007 at 08:30am
they arnt stoping they are giving mikey a break to be a newly wed thats so good of them but they all need to rest themselfs even thoe we know they wont they do it for us so we should be thankfull or who ever is seeing them cause im not they not coming back to aus for awhileSad but congrats to the newly weds and thanks to gerard for being truthfull and caring u rock.
Day Of The Dead
Salute You in Your Grave
Day Of The Dead
April 21st, 2007 at 08:43am
Chemically_Romantic:
awww, thats really good that hes taking some time off Very Happy
they deserve it.
kinda sucks for the people who are going to see them while hes off tho.

i does kinda suck, but they have to have time together, it think its sweet!!
xx
Light Up; Flurry!
Salute You in Your Grave
Light Up; Flurry!
April 21st, 2007 at 11:34am

Eh, I'm going to be TOTALLY selfish here and whine, because I'm going to see them for the first time ever on the 26th, and if Mikey's not there (it's sounding like he won't be) then I'ma be sooooooo sad.

I mean, a friend of mine is flying in from Indiania just to go see them with me.
"Them" isn't them without Mikeyyyyyy. Any one of them not being there makes it a bit of a dissapointment. Arg. Argargarg. Arg.

But, on the other hand, I'm sure he's happy to be married, and this, and that, and I hope he has a great honeymoon and such...

Disgust
I'll be happier for him later, after I get over my dissapointment at not seeing ALL of MCR..

Maybe I'll be super superrrr lucky and he'll be back by April 26th?!?!?

Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
April 21st, 2007 at 11:46am
Although I'm happy for Mikey, I have to question whether or not he "deserves a break". They just started touring and they haven't been on the road for very long. Maybe they should have planned the wedding for a better time and incorporated a honeymoon break into the tour schedule when the whole band could take a break together.

Is it me or does this tour seem jinxed? They kicked things off in Reading where they got bottled, then Frank keeps getting various health problems, then Teenagers single release comes at the worst time ever and then Mikey takes a mid-tour honeymoon? I feel really bad for the guys, this must be really stressful.
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
April 21st, 2007 at 12:15pm
Beeblebrox:
Although I'm happy for Mikey, I have to question whether or not he "deserves a break". They just started touring and they haven't been on the road for very long. Maybe they should have planned the wedding for a better time and incorporated a honeymoon break into the tour schedule when the whole band could take a break together.

Is it me or does this tour seem jinxed? They kicked things off in Reading where they got bottled, then Frank keeps getting various health problems, then Teenagers single release comes at the worst time ever and then Mikey takes a mid-tour honeymoon? I feel really bad for the guys, this must be really stressful.

I have to say I agree with you.
But there is nothing we can do about it...
Optimus Prime
Salute You in Your Grave
Optimus Prime
April 21st, 2007 at 03:51pm
Good for him.
I think he deserves it. And it's fair for alicia that way to. I mean it wouldn't be nice not being able to be a proper wife for a while.
Bummer for anyone who's not going to see him though .
Dejan_Revenge!
Fabulous Killjoy
Dejan_Revenge!
April 21st, 2007 at 07:34pm
He aint gone for ever i gues, And by the way i bet the other guy who takes his place can pay the bass as good as mikey.

So be happy for mikey !! he will return i gues
Human Wreckage xx
Really Not Okay
Human Wreckage xx
April 21st, 2007 at 09:19pm
mikey deserves a honeymoon but the shows wont be the same :[
blackened
Bleeding on the Floor
blackened
April 21st, 2007 at 09:41pm
Don't get me wrong on this, I think it's wonderful that he's gotten married and having
his honeymoon and everything. I truly am very happy for him.

I just think that this could have been planned a lot better. They really should have waited
until after the tour. Now all these people are gonna have to see an incomplete MCR!

I mean, what if it was Gerard that had to leave? Would they really try and replace
him too? It just doesn't make sense to me. All members of MCR are equally important.

Sorry for the rant, I just really had to get that out.... I'm seeing them the 28th and if it's a
Mikey-less MCR, I will be very upset... Crying or Very sad
my chemical romance.
Banned
my chemical romance.
April 21st, 2007 at 09:59pm
Mikey isn't an amazing bass player.
That's all I'll say about his erhm. Talent. Because I don't want people to jump down my throat.
But they can replace him. No, they wouldn't replace Gerard, because vocals are original.
Whoever plays bass, it still gives off the same sound.
Eh I don't know how to explain it.

I can't imagine their break is going to be very long.
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
April 21st, 2007 at 10:27pm

^^
Yea, I see what your saying, but then again the person who really makes up the band is gone. Whenever someone in the band is gone it just doesnt feel right. I was at BDO and Frank wasnt there, it just wasnt the same.

Im very very happy for Mikey and Alicia, its very sweet how they got married! Mikey so deserves a break, I think its only fair. Yes it wont be the same ,but they are only human too, and hes found his love.
C'mon guys, lets just give him a break! Wink