Don't have an account? Create one!

A Message From Gerard

AuthorMessage
Arithmetic Doll
Salute You in Your Grave
Arithmetic Doll
April 24th, 2007 at 09:43pm
alicia will have a hard time if she's pregnant...really...she'll be alone w/out mikey
Murder Magician.
Jazz Hands
Murder Magician.
April 25th, 2007 at 03:22am
i really couldnt care less if i can't see mikey due to his honeymoon. i've seen him 3 times and hes boring onstage anyway LOL XD
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
April 25th, 2007 at 12:50pm
Um...okay... Sorry
Mitch
Salute You in Your Grave
Mitch
April 25th, 2007 at 02:53pm
I think I miss him when they come here. Ah well.
I hope him and Alicia have a good honeymoon.
ab aeterno.
Lost My Fear of Falling
ab aeterno.
April 25th, 2007 at 04:50pm
=D Gerard is so loving and caring.

But yeah, that does kinda suck, because Mikey won't be at the shows...
I don't know though, cause I seen them in February, so...yeah.
Quinn.
Bleeding on the Floor
Quinn.
April 26th, 2007 at 12:26am
LOl at all those little girls that wants to kill alicia.
they should go play in traffic
poison_and_kerosene
Jazz Hands
poison_and_kerosene
April 26th, 2007 at 01:03am
lol.. i think mikey and alicia are so cute. why would anyone not want them together? the people who don't should know they are never gonna marry mikey. haha.
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
April 26th, 2007 at 03:26am
who would want to kill alicia

she seems like the most kick ass person ever.
i'de marry her!

i agree with Quinn. go play in traffic you sad, sad teenys
xXtRaGIc_AffAiRXx
Jazz Hands
xXtRaGIc_AffAiRXx
April 26th, 2007 at 06:41am
i hate emos:
i really couldnt care less if i can't see mikey due to his honeymoon. i've seen him 3 times and hes boring onstage anyway LOL XD

i wouldnt say his boring! lol he just doesnt move as much as say gerard (obviously lol) or frank

but its not mcr without mikey, even if he doesnt do that much on stage!!

im still happy for him though, and think its great that the band can let him take a break and know they can rely on their fans to understand the reasons! Smile

xoxo
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
April 26th, 2007 at 08:55am
Frankie-Oreo:
who would want to kill alicia

she seems like the most kick ass person ever.
i'de marry her!

i agree with Quinn. go play in traffic you sad, sad teenys

Yeah.. I agree with all you said..
I would marry her if I was a guy Wink
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
April 27th, 2007 at 11:32am
i hate emos:

ahah no he's not! not even if he doesn't 'do' anything he has this mesmerising stare- I realised when i saw them this year. And he seems to stare at you straight in the eye- at least that's what I thought.

was very surprised to see a message straight from Gerard's mouth. Very nice indeed.
williamshatner
Killjoy
williamshatner
April 27th, 2007 at 02:40pm
I don't think anyone will understand Mikey's reasoning unless they have been in love themselves. Even if you are only friends with the person (which is my situation at the moment, but patience is important, and I believe all will work out in the long run =]), it's difficult to be seperated from them (another part of my current situation =[.) I believe this is the best thing for both Mikey and the band itself.
mcr_4ever
Joining The Black Parade
mcr_4ever
April 28th, 2007 at 10:54pm
well finally mikey got married wit his girlfriend.....i heard they were engaged like 1 and half years ago!! but i'm very happy for him and only wish him the best!!!!!!
lukewarm
Killjoy
lukewarm
April 29th, 2007 at 08:42am
Eddie:

its odd.
i can see why someone would take a break if they have a kid,
but marraige.
couldn't he wait until they'd finnished their current tour?

I agree. The message that G put out sounds like a cover. Mikey and Alicia knew about the planned tour for a long time. They have been on tour before, so know what it is like. Needing a "honeymoon" in the middle of the tour sounds odd to me. Maybe Mikey has more problems and that makes a great cover excuse as to why he is leaving. Of course, it is his own business as to the reason he is off the tour, but the given reason sounds strange. Honeymoons are great, but it isn't like they have not lived together before and this is all new to them. The fact that now there is an 'official' piece of paper joining them doesn't seem like a great reason to suddenly need to leave a worldwide tour to set up house....
Hopefully the band is still hanging together, and that they all will be OK in the end.
BloodWay
Fabulous Killjoy
BloodWay
April 30th, 2007 at 04:14am
If Mikey happy,Everyone happy too!!!
Great Honeymoon Mikey&Alicia!!!!
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
April 30th, 2007 at 07:09am
BloodWAY-77:
If Mikey happy,Everyone happy too!!!
Great Honeymoon Mikey&Alicia!!!!
Poison 'n' Kerosene
Salute You in Your Grave
Poison 'n' Kerosene
April 30th, 2007 at 03:48pm
Gee is so sweet. Smile Good Luck to Mikey and Alicia
raggedy doctor
Shotgun Sinner
raggedy doctor
April 30th, 2007 at 06:23pm
will Gerard leave another message telling us when Mikeys coming back ?
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
May 1st, 2007 at 05:52am

^^
Im not sure, but we will know! He will start playing at shows again!
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
May 1st, 2007 at 10:54am
williamshatner:
I don't think anyone will understand Mikey's reasoning unless they have been in love themselves.

I'm getting married on May 4th (yes, Friday) and I can honestly say that when the Bamboozle festival was announced (May 5th) that both of us were ready to postpone our honeymoon in order to see the show. But a friend of ours got us tickets to see them in DC, which was great cuz they wouldn't have played a full set at Bamboozle anyways. But, we were willing to give up the honeymoon.

The Vegas wedding seemed really sudden and last minute. They were engaged for a long time, and I'm almost positive that I read that they were planning a wedding for May 19. There is even a week long gap in their touring schedule at the end of May that would have accomodated a honeymoon.

But they were engaged a long time, what would have been the point of waiting all those months just to have a quickie ceremony backstage in the middle of a tour? It would seem to me that something sent astray and the wedding had to take place sooner than planned. My family would have killed me if I ran off to Vegas and got married without them. I think something came up and they had to do it earlier than expected.