Joining The Black Parade
UTah
February 2nd, 2008 at 12:37pm
whoever took the haircute one IFLY^^
Big_Pants
Really Not Okay
Big_Pants
February 2nd, 2008 at 03:27pm
Did he go and get a tattoo on his hand or has he just written on it in sharpie?

Anyhoo not spam but rather random

Ebonylox
Joining The Black Parade
Ebonylox
February 2nd, 2008 at 06:17pm
Mysti112:

I agree! He looks very 'satisfied' in the first one Very Happy
wertica_
Motor Baby
wertica_
February 3rd, 2008 at 11:30am
wertica_
Motor Baby
wertica_
February 3rd, 2008 at 12:18pm
Teagan:

this pic reminds me of a little story/a funny fact Jake's ex-gf told me the other day on LJVery Happy

lol i can't even remember all of the shit he said, but like, i spent four days in a hotel with everyone, and jake and cortez are BFF so he was constantly hanging around. i had my laptop with me and we were playing music on it, and cortez was looking thru my itunes and commenting on all the stuff he found...one thing imparticular that i remember was when he found songs by Say Anything. he was like "say anything, you like that band??" and i was like "hell yeah, i love them." and he was like "what's the name of that song they have out now?" and i was like "wow, i can get sexual, too?" and he was like "yeah...what the fuck...who wants to get sexual with max bemis?!" [in my head i was like "uh, ME!" but i didn't say anything...hahaha no pun intended] and after that i just kept making fun of him cause every song that came on he was like "this sucks." i was like "cortez, you hate ALL music, why do you work for a band again?" and he got all pensive like "wait, you think i don't like music?" and he went to my itunes and turned on Pantera and he was like "i like this!"...and after that i put him in charge of the playlist cause i didn't wanna deal with his bitching lol

after reading that i just couldnt stop laughing.. first of all, I'm exactly the same when it comes to others' musical tastes XD and second of all.. I honestly wasnt surprised at all that he's like that too. oh and WOOWEE he likes Pantera.
Big_Pants
Really Not Okay
Big_Pants
February 3rd, 2008 at 12:40pm
Oh Nelly that is just classic. Nice to know I'm not the only music snob around. My friends hate me sometimes ha ha ha.
wertica_
Motor Baby
wertica_
February 3rd, 2008 at 02:27pm
^lol i know right Very Happy my friends hate me too.
Ebonylox
Joining The Black Parade
Ebonylox
February 3rd, 2008 at 03:59pm
^ Hee hee My face says it all when my friends have music I don't like.
Mysti112
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Mysti112
February 3rd, 2008 at 07:03pm
wertica_:

lol i can't even remember all of the shit he said, but like, i spent four days in a hotel with everyone, and jake and cortez are BFF so he was constantly hanging around. i had my laptop with me and we were playing music on it, and cortez was looking thru my itunes and commenting on all the stuff he found...one thing imparticular that i remember was when he found songs by Say Anything. he was like "say anything, you like that band??" and i was like "hell yeah, i love them." and he was like "what's the name of that song they have out now?" and i was like "wow, i can get sexual, too?" and he was like "yeah...what the fuck...who wants to get sexual with max bemis?!" [in my head i was like "uh, ME!" but i didn't say anything...hahaha no pun intended] and after that i just kept making fun of him cause every song that came on he was like "this sucks." i was like "cortez, you hate ALL music, why do you work for a band again?" and he got all pensive like "wait, you think i don't like music?" and he went to my itunes and turned on Pantera and he was like "i like this!"...and after that i put him in charge of the playlist cause i didn't wanna deal with his bitching lol

Lmao! So does he actually like MCR's music? Oh Matty, you little bitch Laughing
Etoile
Killjoy
Etoile
February 4th, 2008 at 01:55pm
Mysti112:

Lmao! So does he actually like MCR's music? Oh Matty, you little bitch Laughing

If he doesn't it would explain the disdainful expression he has at most of their shows Very Happy
lexy_venom
Killjoy
lexy_venom
February 5th, 2008 at 09:55am
I think this has been posted before but...

Mysti112
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Mysti112
February 5th, 2008 at 12:59pm
lexy_venom:
I think this has been posted before but...

http://i28.tinypic.com/35jca5w.jpg

So, so pretty...
lexy_venom
Killjoy
lexy_venom
February 5th, 2008 at 01:37pm
Mmm, yes. I agree.

Ebonylox
Joining The Black Parade
Ebonylox
February 5th, 2008 at 07:20pm
I agree also.

Probably already been posted, but just so I'm not spamming and because I kind of like the intent expression on his face ... and his fingers.
lexy_venom
Killjoy
lexy_venom
February 5th, 2008 at 07:44pm
Ohhh that's a nice one too.

I believe this one has been posted too, but since we're on the topic of facial expressions.. I love this one. He looks like he's pondering the deepest thoughts.

Clicky!
wertica_
Motor Baby
wertica_
February 6th, 2008 at 08:57am
^i dont know why but he kind of reminds me of younger frank in that pic. the face i mean.
Big_Pants
Really Not Okay
Big_Pants
February 6th, 2008 at 05:17pm
lexy_venom:

I love this one. He looks like he's pondering the deepest thoughts.

Clicky!

I dunno about deepest thoughts, looks more like "what shall I have for lunch?" to me lol.

lexy_venom
Killjoy
lexy_venom
February 6th, 2008 at 06:39pm
Haha yes, I can see that now.
elphie.
Bulletproof Heart
elphie.
February 9th, 2008 at 04:01pm
Sorry if this is a repeat >_<
Etoile
Killjoy
Etoile
February 9th, 2008 at 04:53pm
Russell Brand.:

Yeah, but you can't beat a bit of Mehdi-love.