Don't have an account? Create one!

Matt Cortez Pics

AuthorMessage
venom66
Killjoy
venom66
April 30th, 2007 at 03:43pm
morena:
I just didn't think it was possible to have more pictures of him.
I was mistaken.

hahaha just wait! the longer he is actively on tour (not just doing tech stuff) while mikey is gone, the more pix will pop up.
i'll only post a few of mine to keep your mind at ease. Tongue
the first three are my friends and without her consent i can't take the tags off. sorry. Confused also they are a little blurry.
the last one is one of mine though. i can take off the tag if i need to. Smile
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
April 30th, 2007 at 03:45pm
human_wreakage:
they guy doesn't have anyone so what do you expect? In Love
He actually does have someone... just to let you know.

Sorry for the spam.
madame angst
Salute You in Your Grave
madame angst
April 30th, 2007 at 06:07pm
-is disturbed-
Neutral

-facepalm-

Hey look....he wears the make up too.
Haha. I don't know why it's so funny to me. It's like...I can't take him seriously.
Where's moody Mikey?
(;
Rhys Webb
Awake and Unafraid
Rhys Webb
April 30th, 2007 at 06:10pm
I wonder if he has one of those sexy Mexican accents.. *winks*
HarlequinFirith
Always Born a Crime
HarlequinFirith
April 30th, 2007 at 06:23pm
Neutral
I wonder why people finds spanish accent so sexy!! Is not!
French is sexy... italian is sexy... spanish is not!!!

(don't bash me! I'm from southamerica and I really don't understand the sexy-ness you english-speaking people find in my language)
Big_Pants
Really Not Okay
Big_Pants
April 30th, 2007 at 06:25pm
Frank The Avon Lady:
I wonder if he has one of those sexy Mexican accents.. *winks*

Nah he doesn't, sorry.
Big_Pants
Really Not Okay
Big_Pants
April 30th, 2007 at 06:28pm
venom66:

the last one is one of mine though. i can take off the tag if i need to. Smile

Oh you absolutely need to take the tag off Smile

It's actually disturbing how easy it is to find Matt pics online now, I'm starting to feel really sorry for him. It took me two seconds on photobucket to find this one. Shit Matt run away, run away!

Actually that's so blurry it could be anyone (and he looks dead stretchy) ha!
venom66
Killjoy
venom66
April 30th, 2007 at 06:55pm
Big_Pants:

Oh you absolutely need to take the tag off Smile!

haha okay then! Very Happy
i'll have to do it tomorrow though because i'm getting ready to leave work. do you think you can wait that long? Tongue (jk)
all these pix of matt are great. i've been looking for info on him for months but i haven't found anything until now. i hope he doesn't mind all the attention or it doesn't deter him, from being active like this, in any other situation. matt rocks! Punk
Stigmatized Firith:
Neutral
I wonder why people finds spanish accent so sexy!! Is not!
French is sexy... italian is sexy... spanish is not!!!

haha i find most accents sexy for some reason... well except country/cowboy accents. those make me giggle! Ha Ha Tongue
Big_Pants
Really Not Okay
Big_Pants
April 30th, 2007 at 07:08pm
venom66:

haha okay then! Very Happy
i'll have to do it tomorrow though because i'm getting ready to leave work. do you think you can wait that long? Tongue (jk)
all these pix of matt are great. i've been looking for info on him for months but i haven't found anything until now. i hope he doesn't mind all the attention or it doesn't deter him, from being active like this, in any other situation. matt rocks! Punk

Yeah I think I can wait lol! I'm sure he'll be fine he just doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who likes a lot of attention, every time I've seen him he seems to be working fucking hard and keeping his head down. We had to marvel at a load of teenies screaming every time they spotted Brian at Koko a few weeks ago and he looked like he wanted the ground to swallow him up so I just hope that doesn't happen to Matt. Having said that I'll keep posting pics here so his cousin can torture him because that's what little cousins do ha ha!
adzik-demon
Killjoy
adzik-demon
April 30th, 2007 at 08:45pm
Melodramatic.:
-is disturbed-
Neutral

-facepalm-
(;

Why disturbed?
venom66
Killjoy
venom66
May 1st, 2007 at 02:11pm
Big_Pants:
Yeah I think I can wait lol! I'm sure he'll be fine he just doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who likes a lot of attention, every time I've seen him he seems to be working fucking hard and keeping his head down. We had to marvel at a load of teenies screaming every time they spotted Brian at Koko a few weeks ago and he looked like he wanted the ground to swallow him up so I just hope that doesn't happen to Matt. Having said that I'll keep posting pics here so his cousin can torture him because that's what little cousins do ha ha!

yeah he does seem to be just as secretive as the others.
haha i know! he does always work hard! i tried to talk to him at... 4 or 5 of the shows that i went to this tour and on the very last night in san antonio (same night as his bday bash! Very Happy you can see my arm in that video btw! Tongue ) i finally got him to look to me! he waved at me and smiled because i yelled at him. In Love *trying not to be a fangirl about him morena! sorry haha.* Tongue

haha poor brian. well i've been looking around on other boards and some people actually are mad because it's matt being there instead of frank or mikey. but i think it's good that matt's stepping in. i mean they could just say "we aren't going to play because we are lacking a guitarist/bassist." and then they'd be bitching about not being able to see them. *shrugs shoulders* matt kicks ass anyways! he's a man of many talents! i just wish i could've seen him play once. Neutral

here's mine without the tag just for you Big_Pants! Tongue
Big_Pants
Really Not Okay
Big_Pants
May 1st, 2007 at 03:14pm
venom66:

here's mine without the tag just for you Big_Pants! Tongue

Aw thanks man!
I'm shocked that people are pissed that Matt's playing, at least they haven't cancelled any shows (except for the "bad chicken" incident obviously). As you know he stepped in for Frank at Wembley and we went mental for him because we were so grateful that they didn't just cut the show short. So yeah Super Jesus was a bit of a hero that night, he must've been crapping himself as Wembley's a pretty famous venue.
venom66
Killjoy
venom66
May 1st, 2007 at 04:19pm
haha you're welcome! Very Happy
i am shocked too! and maybe even a little mad. Evil or Very Mad people should be happy he's playing. i know i am. it finally gives me and opportunity to find out a little more about him. he's just as much a part of the band as anyone else. i'll stand up for him just like i would any of the other guys.
haha i bet he was a little stunned when he was playing at wembley! i mean it takes a lot of guts and courage to just jump in and perform like he did! i probably would've passed out when i saw the crowd. Tongue
Big_Pants
Really Not Okay
Big_Pants
May 1st, 2007 at 04:53pm
Bless him I don't think he looked at the crowd once, he just shuffled around looking like he wanted to go home. Much as I like the guy I really want to see Mikey back, we're seeing them in Amsterdam, Paris and Bordeaux (for my Birthday, I want a mariachi band too dammit lol) and I think I want Mikey at my Birthday celebration too. Of course he'll be on stage and I'll be getting crushed in the crowd but we'll be in the same room ha.

Here's another obscure pic of my mate Lisa's. God it's amazing what you can find hidden away on your pc!
alexander skarsgard.
In The Murder Scene
alexander skarsgard.
May 1st, 2007 at 05:36pm
That stage looks pretty big. XD
Our stages are small here. Neutral
Big_Pants
Really Not Okay
Big_Pants
May 1st, 2007 at 06:06pm
That was the main stage at last years Reading festival so I guess it's pretty big.
Charliebitmyfinger.
Salute You in Your Grave
Charliebitmyfinger.
May 1st, 2007 at 06:53pm
he's super cute ^^
Jeremy DePoyster.
Salute You in Your Grave
Jeremy DePoyster.
May 2nd, 2007 at 03:56pm
adzik-demon:
xMCRxOwnsxWangeex:
F. Lero:

I'm imagining Gerard having his "me time" Naughty In Love
thats bad.. I shouldn't think that.. Cheese

Ehmmm... did he mean masturbation, though? Just curious...

sorry but i find it really funny lol, great stuff Clap

Were is that artical from anyways????
water cooler romance
Jazz Hands
water cooler romance
May 2nd, 2007 at 04:07pm
Bwaha what a great conversation you have here. Naughty Me time... Sorry puppies but I have no pics of him.
Big_Pants
Really Not Okay
Big_Pants
May 3rd, 2007 at 02:42pm
Ok this is totally spam and I apologise (mind you I have posted one or two pics so meh) but re my previous post about Mikey being back for my Birthday show in Bordeaux well Frank said in Kerrang he won't be back so to make it up to me, what with it being my Birthday and all, I bloody well INSIST that Super Jesus wear a cape and that he does that Fonzie dance!
Ok I'm done, now someone post a pic or something.