Don't have an account? Create one!

if you were dying, which member of MCR would you say i love you too and why?

AuthorMessage
blackaisten
Motor Baby
blackaisten
May 12th, 2007 at 06:59am
All of them.. Cause them together is the band that i love. I don't like, like one of them! But i only could choose one i would pick Gerard, cause he kinda started it all. And i would ask him to thanks all the other guys for all the great music they've maked. And for saving my life..
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
May 12th, 2007 at 09:11am
Hmm...Scary thought. I would say "I love you guys...", but not in a personal or emotional way because I'm gonna die anyway. I would say it to all of them, for influencing millions of people in the world and me as well.

Although, I doubt they would be there when I'm going to die. But honestly I would think of my mom if I did...
Der letzte tag!!!
Fabulous Killjoy
Der letzte tag!!!
May 12th, 2007 at 09:52am
hannahcassidy:
i would tell gerard i love him.
simply because, *sighs* he has changed my life.
i suffer from bipolar disorder just like mikey had its otherwise known as manic depression
and even when i really wanted to just hang myself with my shoelaces i just thought of everything i'd gone through, everything the fucking bullies put me through to get to such a state and then i thought,

'y'know what? this is what you want! you want me to fail...'
'...so i'm not gonna let you...'
and its all because of the WAY gerard sings its as if he's talking to you, telling you not to do what you are going to.

and for that, i thank him. Bye

same here
i would die just to have a real live glance at him
let alone say i love you!
Frankie Fan
Killjoy
Frankie Fan
May 12th, 2007 at 10:11am
I love them all, but if I had to pick one...
Frankie...
I love him more than anything...He is great person, you can easily tell. He is funny so he could make me laugh before my life is over =P
And he plays guitar, so I would ask him to play Disenchanted to me before I die...
I'm apathetic now...
=(
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
May 12th, 2007 at 10:58am
If I could say all, I'd say ALL.

They're all so ephing precious to me!

But let's say we're under time pressure.

I'd have to pick... wow.

Uhm... Gerard? Yea... well, I guess its not that he's the frontman and he's hot (though that helps) But because he saved not only my life, but my friend's life too... on the verge of suicide and all...

Or maybe Bob... Smile
gerardxwaysxloverx-x
Killjoy
gerardxwaysxloverx-x
May 12th, 2007 at 12:29pm
this is a really good topic and for that i'd say to gee that he is my world my one and the many posters all around my bedroom. i would say because of all the things gerard has achieved in his life. and he's also cute,sweet and theirs no-one else i would rather spent my time thinking about he's saves so many people with his lyrics so to me gerard is a 'messiah'! Very Happy
XXGee LoverXX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XXGee LoverXX
May 12th, 2007 at 12:36pm
I'd probably say it to all of them because they all changed my life but if it was just one definitly gerard because hes been thruogh so much and hes such an inspiration to me
XxDead DivaxX
Bleeding on the Floor
XxDead DivaxX
May 12th, 2007 at 12:42pm
Gerard. Deffenetly Gerard. The reason is because just like hannacassidy said. He changed my life, when ever I'm feeling down and out I think of him and I know he would encourage me to keep on going and tell me to not give up. Once again like hannacassidy said "and its all because of the WAY gerard sings its as if he's talking to you, telling you not to do what you are going to." I <3 YOU AND THANK YOU GERARD FOR EVERYTHING YOU AND MCR HAVE DONE!!!
Frank lover forever
May 12th, 2007 at 01:45pm
I would say I love u to Frank. Just because the kind, sweet, loving and hot guy he is. In Love
Quinnmobile.
Jazz Hands
Quinnmobile.
May 12th, 2007 at 02:02pm
I couldn't choose one.
Too difficult.
They are all wonderfull guys, and they are all part of this lifesaving band.
Not just one of them.
They all made it possible and I love em' all for different reasons.
Plus, they each have their own cute and awsome personality and I can't choose!
=]
mirarle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mirarle
May 12th, 2007 at 09:37pm
If I can't say goodbye to them all, I won't say goodbye to any of them. I'll just leave a letter for all of them to read or something.
the narrator.
Salute You in Your Grave
the narrator.
May 12th, 2007 at 10:06pm
mirarle:
I'll just leave a letter for all of them to read or something.

I actually did that once, for the concert I went to, but then I forgot them at home. Which really sucked because Frank came out and I could have given them to him for everyone to read. ><

Also, I would prolly, after I said what I wanted, tell them to leave so they didnt have the image of a dying person in their heads. Even if you dont know someone that much, its a hard thing to see.
black_is_a_rainbow
Jazz Hands
black_is_a_rainbow
May 13th, 2007 at 06:26am
...all of them...i'd say i love you to all of them first then ask them to leave except for frank...then i'd say that i love him the most...because he's a kind person who really goes personal and tell stories to his fans...and he just makes guitar-playing like a sweet endless sound.
My Sharona.
Bleeding on the Floor
My Sharona.
May 13th, 2007 at 06:43am
uhh i would seriously not be able to choose... but id say bob coz his personality is the closest to mine...and everyones saying gerard. o.o this thread is slightly morbid...
but not 'i love you' as in love love...just...u know...
MisfitMandi.
Motor Baby
MisfitMandi.
May 13th, 2007 at 08:28pm
Gerard. I'm not sure why, i just love him, he's my hero.
Easy Mac
In The Murder Scene
Easy Mac
May 13th, 2007 at 08:39pm
All of them. I can't pick just one of them
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
May 13th, 2007 at 08:43pm
gerard because his lyrics help me get out of my depression and because of all the lives he has saved by starting a band and sharing his feelings in the music he writes.
XVampireX
Joining The Black Parade
XVampireX
May 14th, 2007 at 12:11am
all of them but gee especialy cuz his lyrics r sooo powerful and moving.
We All Fall Down
Fabulous Killjoy
We All Fall Down
May 14th, 2007 at 01:06am
ALL of them.
Gerard because I feel connected to him in a ... way.
Frank for talking to me about his shoes xD
Ray for being so sweet.
Bob for being teh coolest.
Mikey for being ... Mikey. xD There is something very distinctly Mikey about him that I love.

and of course, together they make the beautiful music I listen to every day. :]
Cheap Champagne
Motor Baby
Cheap Champagne
May 14th, 2007 at 01:14am
All of them because they made me carry on with my life and made me realize things.

But if I had to pick one, I would pick Bob or Mikey.