Thinking Happy Thoughts
Frerard!
May 26th, 2007 at 05:01pm
*Raises hand for Mikey!*
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
May 26th, 2007 at 05:01pm
Yeah, you're right.

I typed that as you were typing yours xMxCxRxforxlifex. I didn't see it until after I posted.
Ceiling Gerard
Awake and Unafraid
Ceiling Gerard
May 26th, 2007 at 05:02pm
Its a first come first serve. So Tell bess I love her But whoever catches the band first gets to start to train. GRANTED you guys can. Alot of you guys are younger than 18, I don't want you getting in troble by your parentals.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
Garwin:
Well first I'm gonna gather the information. ONce I have the information, I'm gonna share it amongst the leaders so we can develop a card train for our seconds. Lets give this a week and a couple of days. Once we have everything, send the information to everyone in the train. Then that day or in the next two days, buy the card or make it and send it like the day you get it, just so you don't forget.

Get a card thats empty. Anything funny on the font, but makesure the inside is empty so we have room to write.

And I don't get your last question ^^;;
Okay. I think Bob's card should have a kitty on it.
Jayohen
Fabulous Killjoy
Jayohen
I'll do anything except Matts..
Jepha.
Salute You in Your Grave
Jepha.
Alright I`m slow.
So bassicly, people are going to make cards for the boys & send them around for others to sign & then, jenni, you are going to give it to them?
Is that right?
Or, are just six people making cards & sending them to Jenni so she can give them to the boys?
I`d like to be apart of it but I don`t think that I can be a card train leader though. :/
papershoe
Fabulous Killjoy
papershoe
ill still do it, i think its a great idea
Jayohen
Fabulous Killjoy
Jayohen
May 26th, 2007 at 05:03pm
Never mind... I'll just...Forget it.. I can't keep up.. Whoever does Franks.. Goodluck with it!
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
May 26th, 2007 at 05:04pm
i'll do Mikey.... but if you want me to, I can make sure they're all sent back form the UK... i can somehow (i'll work out how afterwards!) make sure people post them back from over here in time! Smile
papershoe
Fabulous Killjoy
papershoe
ray ray ray!!! eww fuck matt, hes not even in the band anymore, and its ok with my parents
Ceiling Gerard
Awake and Unafraid
Ceiling Gerard
Samantha.:
Alright I`m slow.
So bassicly, people are going to make cards for the boys & send them around for others to sign & then, jenni, you are going to give it to them?
Is that right?
Or, are just six people making cards & sending them to Jenni so she can give them to the boys?
I`d like to be apart of it but I don`t think that I can be a card train leader though. :/

Just six people making cards, or buying cards, and sending them around to everyone on a train, and then sending them all back to be. Unless anyone else has a better idea?
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
Okay can we do other people's cards too? Like if someone did Bob's, can they sign Gerard's? Or is it one person.

All of you who wanted to do Frank's can still sign it and shit though.
Frerard!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Frerard!
Maybe we should have different card leaders for the U.K. and the U.S.?
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
ok, someone else beat me to it... i'll be the UK rep though... it'll be ace if we can get them signed from all over the world! Smile
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
May 26th, 2007 at 05:05pm
And you guys, by Matt, Jenni means Matt Cortez aka the person who is filling in for Mikey.

Not ex-drummer Matt.
Ceiling Gerard
Awake and Unafraid
Ceiling Gerard
May 26th, 2007 at 05:05pm
Lycia; Spam Queen:
Okay can we do other people's cards too? Like if someone did Bob's, can they sign Gerard's? Or is it one person.

All of you who wanted to do Frank's can still sign it and shit though.

Oh Oh of course! All the lraders are part of the train aswell and will get the other peoples cards. Like I will send Gerards card to you, and you send bobs to frankies leader. Everyone should by the end of this have gotten a chance to sign their name or write something for the band.
Mikey.
Banned
Mikey.
May 26th, 2007 at 05:06pm
So, I'm the U.S. Frank card leader, correct?
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
May 26th, 2007 at 05:06pm
Okay, we're going to have to create a schedule for them too.

And I think that all the leaders should get their respective person's card back to send to Jenni.

Are we indeed doing UK and US separation? So there's US Frank and then UK Frank?