Don't have an account? Create one!

What MCR song do your parents absolutly hate/ and or love?

AuthorMessage
Viva la Gloria!
Joining The Black Parade
Viva la Gloria!
August 28th, 2007 at 09:10pm
my mom likes welcome to the black parade i think...my dad doesn't know jack squat about MCR....but my mom has actually stolen my Fall Out Boy CD and is constantly listening to it!
mortifer
Killjoy
mortifer
August 28th, 2007 at 09:29pm
My father likes the whole TBP album. My mother likes Heaven help us and my sister is totally crazy about Prison.
Kurt Coboner.
In the Cannibal Glow
Kurt Coboner.
August 28th, 2007 at 11:55pm
My Mom doesnt like "Blood" she thinks its a really creepy song. Shocked I love it on the other hand!
girl interrupted.
Salute You in Your Grave
girl interrupted.
August 29th, 2007 at 05:27am
mom;

loves; cancer & disenchanted.
hates; hang 'em high.

dad;

loves; teenagers.
hates; anything if it's bad timing. ie; in the middle of the night i'm pacing around
our hallway and muttering songs under my breath. i used to do that a lot when
i couldn't sleep. my dad's a light sleeper, so he'd wake up and be soooo pissed at
me.
My Chemical Living.
Motor Baby
My Chemical Living.
August 29th, 2007 at 05:01pm
I don't think my parents even know who MCR is, I don't let them hear it, unless it is on TV and if it is my sisters says, OH just that EMO band again, it pisses me off
and when i blast our lady of sorrows at 6:30 they get pretty pissed off XD
Nick Jonas.
Bleeding on the Floor
Nick Jonas.
August 29th, 2007 at 05:28pm
My mom likes;; WTTBP,I Dont Love You,Teenagers and All I Want For Christmas Is You. Its pretty annoying though because as soon as Teenagers comes on she runs it and goes "TEENAGERS SCARE THE LIVING SHIT OUTTA ME!" and she totally ruins the magical moment.
My dad likes all the released songs of "The Black Parade" but he hates any of Revenge and Bullets.
Sweet x Nightmare
Killjoy
Sweet x Nightmare
August 29th, 2007 at 07:31pm
My dad loves "Mama", "Famous Last Words" and "Demolition Lovers" but my mom doesn't really listen MCR Sad
xYourLadyOfSorrowsx
Killjoy
xYourLadyOfSorrowsx
August 29th, 2007 at 10:36pm
my mum is obsessed with "teenagers" wenever its on she turns it up like full blast..i tired to get her to listen to other ones but she wont=P
LiLmIsSbAsKeTcAsE
Killjoy
LiLmIsSbAsKeTcAsE
August 29th, 2007 at 11:16pm
My 84 year old grandma loves; 'I don't love you' (she requests it as "my pretty one.In Love" ),'The ghost of you', 'I'm not okay' and 'Teenagers'. She's always asking me to play them for her and when I do, she sings along. It's so cute. I think the only song she absolutely can't stand is 'Blood' because she thinks it's gross. Oh and she loves the guitar solos in 'Dead' and 'Thank you for the venom'
wusel
Fabulous Killjoy
wusel
August 29th, 2007 at 11:28pm
BloodWay:
My dad hate every MCR songs but I don't love you.
My mom love Mama and Cancer. She often says those songs like Queen's songs

When my father was listening to 'Welcome to the black parade' he said that it sounds like a queen song. ^^
Well, he likes it.
He hates 'Bury me in black' and 'Our lady of sorrows'... Disgust
don't let me drown
Bleeding on the Floor
don't let me drown
August 29th, 2007 at 11:43pm
My mum and dad hate MCR songs but their music taste is hardly good and i'm going to make them listen to MCR on the next car journey we have.
lucky them...
xBlack_Heartsx
Joining The Black Parade
xBlack_Heartsx
August 30th, 2007 at 12:47am
both my mum and dad hate their song grr they reckon they are juist coping Iron Maiden and shit like that plus You dont know what i do for a living song scaries them the most...
xBlack_Heartsx
Joining The Black Parade
xBlack_Heartsx
August 30th, 2007 at 01:14am
mer von d
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mer von d
August 30th, 2007 at 02:18am
my dad hates them and my mum doesn't like to admit it but she's pretty into teenagers Smile
XUnholyConfessionsX
Bleeding on the Floor
XUnholyConfessionsX
August 30th, 2007 at 04:30am
my mom likes the ghost of you vid
i think
Angie Pansy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Angie Pansy
August 30th, 2007 at 04:20pm
My parents like MCR all together!!haha It's kinda weird.....my mom was mad 'cause she couldn't come to Projekt Revolution.....I told her it was my birthday present from my sister and she was like "I understand but I would like to go" And I'm like "Ma,you couldn't last at an outside concert." lol
imperfectcrime
Fabulous Killjoy
imperfectcrime
August 30th, 2007 at 04:43pm
My mom says she likes Teenagers.
My dad don't even listen My Chem.
asleep or dead.
Banned
asleep or dead.
August 30th, 2007 at 11:23pm
My dad doesn't listen to MCR at all but my mum likes I don't love you, Cancer and the beginning of welcome to the black parade
rage.
Killjoy
rage.
August 30th, 2007 at 11:55pm
My dad only likes bullets Cheese Smiley Punk
And my mum despises everything about mcr-. Disgust
Malicia
Salute You in Your Grave
Malicia
August 31st, 2007 at 06:02pm
My parents really don't listen that much what I'm listening or singing, but my mom likes Mama Very Happy
We're Finnish, so I think she doesn't understand the lyrics so well (good thing for me, she wouldn't want me to swear), but she likes the melody. I've also taught my little brother to sing MCR songs (: He likes Dead! , Skylines And Turnstitles, Give 'Em Hell, Kid and Thank You For The Venom. He's 6, so it's so cute when he sings in English Razz