Don't have an account? Create one!

Teenagers Video

AuthorMessage
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
June 4th, 2007 at 05:11pm
Scratch my last message - apparently it's been shown on MTV2 AND Scuzz here in the UK today. WHY HAVEN'T I SEEN IT?!
americanidiot
Fabulous Killjoy
americanidiot
June 4th, 2007 at 08:12pm
MarioGirl:
It just anoys me how many words are cut out of it.........proberbly just cos it's america, they always have to be cutting things out of videos/film.

Agreed. And its only because Little Ding Dong that lives down the street gets suspended for bringing a finger nail file to school and his mamma has to sue everybody thats so mutch as looked at her son because they gave him "subliminal messages" that told him to do it, and TV networks are afraid to get sued. Disgust

But other then that it's an ok video.
Human Wreckage xx
Really Not Okay
Human Wreckage xx
June 5th, 2007 at 10:18pm
i love it.
its amazing =D
insane clown posse.
In The Murder Scene
insane clown posse.
June 5th, 2007 at 10:30pm
SIT THE FUCK DOWN.:
I wasn't shocked that the video sucked.
I mean look at Famous Last Words.
I Don't Love You was amazing but the other videos from The Black Parade were terrible.
I miss there old stuff. <3
Vic Rattlehead
Salute You in Your Grave
Vic Rattlehead
June 6th, 2007 at 12:17am
I love the video
my favorite part is when Ray gets stepped on and his guitar taken away by some dude screaming
chloeBAM
Fabulous Killjoy
chloeBAM
June 6th, 2007 at 05:41am

i saw it on mtv2 for the first time this morning

completely made my day :]]
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
June 6th, 2007 at 06:08am
I finally saw it yesterday - twice Very Happy
JadeTiger712
Motor Baby
JadeTiger712
June 6th, 2007 at 09:26am
I like the video but Frank wasn't in it much, it made me sad. Frank with hood up= Smile
MissCandy!K
Salute You in Your Grave
MissCandy!K
June 6th, 2007 at 12:02pm
MTV2 in the UK and Ireland doesn't cut the G-Spazz dance out of Teenagers. *Happy* And there's a nifty thing at the end saying "Violence is never the answer. If you feel like acting out, reach out. nationalsave.org. (Some other stuff) -MyChemicalRomance"

AND the only thing censored is shit. Sorry if this has all been said before but Ive just seen it on TV for the first time...On a 32 inch HD widescreen with an ambilight. It was awesome. Cool
Albus Severus
Joining The Black Parade
Albus Severus
June 6th, 2007 at 01:33pm
I caught it in hi-def, too. I liked it, but I didn't understand some of it. Like, what was up with the empty auditorium, then the people banging on locked doors, then the kids looking bored, then the kids randomly rushing the stage? I'm sure there's a plot or hidden meaning, but I'm just too lazy to try and figure it out. And the cheerleaders with the gas masks doing that weird dance was . . . weird. I liked it visually, but I dunno about the concept behind it.

And the way they censored it totally pissed me off! I can't even think about it w/o wanting to punch some tv executive! Grr!
fifth period.
Bleeding on the Floor
fifth period.
June 6th, 2007 at 09:15pm
Brandy; charm school:
I laughed at Gerard's pants

Lol, I know! They were rolled up! I thought it was so funny!

Otherwise... I thought it was good! I think the reason why a lot of people are disappointed is because there was so many high expectations for it, and we waited so long for it to be premiered.
alexander skarsgard.
In The Murder Scene
alexander skarsgard.
June 6th, 2007 at 09:23pm
Hehe, my mom was mad because they didn't show more of Mikey.
He's her favorite.
She's such a fangirl when it comes to them, and AFI.
It's pretty funny.
Megan Vegantoast
Bleeding on the Floor
Megan Vegantoast
June 7th, 2007 at 12:03am
So..err... Does anyone other than me think that they're really starting to stereotype "jocks", "preps", and "cheerleaders"?
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
June 7th, 2007 at 06:51am
^ o.O How are they doing that??
Lina Envy
Joining The Black Parade
Lina Envy
June 7th, 2007 at 03:59pm
I don't see how they're stereotyping cliques any more than the rest of the world, although that's not saying much for them. If anything, the entire song helps un-promote (O.o) stereotypes of teenagers.
And I ABSOLUTELY LOVED the part at the end with the Violence is not the answer bit and the website. The only time I've seen things like that is at the end of Lifetime movies lol. So that just solidified my beliefs that the guys are HEROES!
GetOutWhileYouCan
Killjoy
GetOutWhileYouCan
June 8th, 2007 at 02:49am
Kayyy wel I don't know if anything's been said cus I only lurk once in a while...

but I'm so glad they didn't replace shit with 'freak' in the end. cus that woulda sucked...

and Im also glad (me living in the UK that is) that they releasd it in the UK

cus people were saying its only for the US and i had a paddy (not literally) cus I thought it'd be great over here too.

but now it is over in the UK =] yeaaahhh

I don't think its amazing...catchy and funny...but not amazing.
JadeTiger712
Motor Baby
JadeTiger712
June 8th, 2007 at 09:30am
I don't see them specifically stereotyping one clique of teens. Teens as a whole are stereotyped but the lyrics are ment to get rid of that.
j_zillmann24
Motor Baby
j_zillmann24
June 8th, 2007 at 09:46am
It hasnt been released here yet on TV Sad Grrrrrrr
deadkiwi
Killjoy
deadkiwi
June 8th, 2007 at 12:10pm
maybe i'm late, but yay it's finally on iTunes Very Happy
Illuminatist
Salute You in Your Grave
Illuminatist
June 14th, 2007 at 09:32am
guess what people?! we've got Teenagers here in the Philippines..and it entered at number 4 working its way up to number 1..unfortunately there's a lot of bleeping like shirt, pay, murder machine, gun and the infamous shit..