Don't have an account? Create one!

Teenagers Video

AuthorMessage
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
May 30th, 2007 at 05:01pm
Aww the link doesent work. I've already seen the video on youtube but I wanna see a more clear version, lol.

WHENS IT OUT IN THE UK!?!?!

Argh!

Mr. Green
mikeywayfan
Killjoy
mikeywayfan
May 30th, 2007 at 05:06pm
it doesnt work this is what it says "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Warner Brothers Records"

but i just saw it on mtv 2 it was great
feel the romance
Jazz Hands
feel the romance
May 30th, 2007 at 05:09pm
lots of people are saying that they made the cheerleaders look slutty..
but , not to offend anyone!, don't cheerleaders dance like that at school functions and whatnot anyways? i mean, i know at my school, that's how the cheerleaders dance (not that i am saying they are slutty, you know what i mean).
my brother was confused as to why they had guns..
i kinda thought it was showing how teenagers can become violent and whatnot..
but yeah, at first i was "ehh" about it, but after watching it a few times, i like it. not as good as the old ones, but not bad.
Kris Terror
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Kris Terror
May 30th, 2007 at 05:13pm
Can someone make a .gif of Gee's Spazz attack in the video recorded version of the video?

Cause it's not in the MTV video. D:
skystiles.
Banned
skystiles.
May 30th, 2007 at 05:22pm
the quality was not good. and leakers are not cool. i'll wait til tomorrow.
Ceiling Gerard
Awake and Unafraid
Ceiling Gerard
May 30th, 2007 at 05:23pm
feel the romance:
lots of people are saying that they made the cheerleaders look slutty..
but , not to offend anyone!, don't cheerleaders dance like that at school functions and whatnot anyways? i mean, i know at my school, that's how the cheerleaders dance (not that i am saying they are slutty, you know what i mean).
my brother was confused as to why they had guns..
i kinda thought it was showing how teenagers can become violent and whatnot..
but yeah, at first i was "ehh" about it, but after watching it a few times, i like it. not as good as the old ones, but not bad.

My sister didn't dance like that but her cheerleading squad kinda sucked >_> But I have seen competition cheerleaders dance like that and they are not sluts. People are just doing the same thing MCR speaks against, sterotyping. They see a cheerleader and the immediatly think "OMG WHORE IN THE SKIRT!"
Kris Terror
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Kris Terror
May 30th, 2007 at 05:27pm
Those are the least slutty cheerleaders I've seen in a long time, if you ask me.
The ones I know where skirts twice and short, and gyrate ten times more than that.

And they wouldn't be caught dead near MCR.
karma police.
Always Born a Crime
karma police.
May 30th, 2007 at 05:27pm
Kris Terror:
Can someone make a .gif of Gee's Spazz attack in the video recorded version of the video?

Cause it's not in the MTV video. D:

click
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
May 30th, 2007 at 05:29pm
It needs to be premiered HERE, dammit!
exterminate.
Shotgun Sinner
exterminate.
May 30th, 2007 at 05:32pm
Bess is Yoda:
It needs to be premiered HERE, dammit!
Pansyfuck
Killjoy
Pansyfuck
May 30th, 2007 at 05:38pm
Aaargh.

Where can I watch this friggin vid?

I have a mac, so cant see it on MTV2, its been removed from YouTube and I dont own a telly (it rots your brain).

I dont care if its a lame vid or not, I just wanna watch Frankie. And the G-spazz.
feel the romance
Jazz Hands
feel the romance
May 30th, 2007 at 05:39pm
Garwin:

My sister didn't dance like that but her cheerleading squad kinda sucked >_> But I have seen competition cheerleaders dance like that and they are not sluts. People are just doing the same thing MCR speaks against, sterotyping. They see a cheerleader and the immediatly think "OMG WHORE IN THE SKIRT!"

yeah i agree. just because someone's a cheerleader does not make them a "slut". i'm just saying, i've seen cheerleaders at my school do more "revealing" dance moves than the ones in the video.. and im sure that goes for a lot of people's schools. and that doesn't make them sluts at all..that's why i dont really think the cheerleaders in "Teenagers" are that big of a deal..
to be honest, that video kinda made me wanna jump off my couch and just randomly start dancing Mr. Green
the video (although not the best) is fun.
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
May 30th, 2007 at 05:40pm
The best quality version of it is on MTV2.com. It doesn't have Gerard's spazz dance though... Here
bound and gagged
Bulletproof Heart
bound and gagged
May 30th, 2007 at 05:43pm
I just saw it on my big TV

I jumped

And screamed
Boys Night Out
Salute You in Your Grave
Boys Night Out
May 30th, 2007 at 05:44pm
feel the romance:
Garwin:

yeah i agree. just because someone's a cheerleader does not make them a "slut". i'm just saying, i've seen cheerleaders at my school do more "revealing" dance moves than the ones in the video.. and im sure that goes for a lot of people's schools. and that doesn't make them sluts at all..that's why i dont really think the cheerleaders in "Teenagers" are that big of a deal..
to be honest, that video kinda made me wanna jump off my couch and just randomly start dancing Mr. Green

I agree...And I'm not stereo typing or w/e...But I just didn't like them in the video.

But at my school...All the cheerleaders ARE sluts.

(I'm not saying every single cheerleader in the world is...but, yeah, you get my point.)
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
May 30th, 2007 at 05:47pm
i think the cheerleaders were okay. i mean the video is okay, i expected more, we all did ..i think ^^U

what made it a little boring i guess was there was only one setting, the auditorum. (i was kind of expecting to see teens picking on other teens and such all over the school...hmmm or maybe they didnt want it to look much like "im not okay"Wink

i hope this isnt their last vid for this album
fxmous-lxst-words
Joining The Black Parade
fxmous-lxst-words
May 30th, 2007 at 05:51pm
i liked it, but i did expect more tho...and i added this topic by accident hehe xD
feel the romance
Jazz Hands
feel the romance
May 30th, 2007 at 06:03pm
Leathermouth:
feel the romance:
Garwin:

I agree...And I'm not stereo typing or w/e...But I just didn't like them in the video.

But at my school...All the cheerleaders ARE sluts.

(I'm not saying every single cheerleader in the world is...but, yeah, you get my point.)

yeah i totally get what you mean..
i mean, some of the cheerleaders here are a little.. you know. but it doesn't mean they all are.

i kind of thought there would be scenes in the hallways and classrooms and stuff, or something.. cause of the one picture of Gee with lockers behind him, and the one when it looks like they're in a classroom or something. but oh well, it was good enough.
EviLsRoMaNcE
Banned
EviLsRoMaNcE
May 30th, 2007 at 06:03pm
Samantha.:
That was fucking retarted.
There worst video yet.

Maybe you're fucking retarded? Please learn how to spell. I don't think this topic was made to badmouth the video.

Anyways, I've been waiting all day and i didnt see the video on TRL and its 6PM EST now and its not fucking on MTV2! What the hell is going on! I'm so confused... Shocked
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
May 30th, 2007 at 06:12pm
From their youtube channel; it isn't censored there either: