Don't have an account? Create one!

Teenagers Video

AuthorMessage
WOT.
Banned
WOT.
May 30th, 2007 at 02:24pm
I wanted Dead ..not teenagers!

Now if i ever seen gerard!..What d'you think he'd do!
Flee! that's what he'd do!!
queen bodicea
Motor Baby
queen bodicea
May 30th, 2007 at 02:58pm
Hmm, I don't remember seeing the spazz dance (lol) on Elite 8 and I was specifically looking for it.

But what the hell, I got to see it twice today and who knows how many times tomorrow Cool

I really like the video. Not their best or my favorite but it's a new one and damn fun to watch Mr. Green
karma police.
Always Born a Crime
karma police.
May 30th, 2007 at 03:01pm
Wow, the version I have now seen is quite different.
First of all there is a g-spazz but it's from the side and not quite as good.
And also, the teenagers never break in they are just suddenly in. And a few other things that aren't as big.
RedRiot.
Salute You in Your Grave
RedRiot.
May 30th, 2007 at 03:07pm
The video looks a bit scary for the band, I mean that number of people just leaping at the band. I for one would be scared.

I don't like it as much as the others, it doesn't seem that My Chemical Romancy. I don't know what it is about it, but it might grow on me.
Say Goodbye!
Killjoy
Say Goodbye!
May 30th, 2007 at 03:11pm
It is an awesome vid ^^
But why do they beep out murder, shirt and gun?
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
May 30th, 2007 at 03:14pm
xCookieMonsterxox:
The video looks a bit scary for the band, I mean that number of people just leaping at the band. I for one would be scared.

I don't like it as much as the others, it doesn't seem that My Chemical Romancy. I don't know what it is about it, but it might grow on me.

same here.
Jenny Neon
Joining The Black Parade
Jenny Neon
May 30th, 2007 at 03:26pm
High quality of it here! Its perfect! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRLoVJ3BOJw&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fbulletin%2Emyspace
Jenny Neon
Joining The Black Parade
Jenny Neon
May 30th, 2007 at 03:27pm
EDIT: Sorry just tried to paste it in here - I couldn't do it, but copy and paste the link. No idea how long it'll stay up there for!
Micheline.
Killjoy
Micheline.
May 30th, 2007 at 03:31pm
I am disappointed sort of. Like the video could have been a lot better but it's still really cool. I loved the ending and Gerard’s little spaz (apparently he was shot by the cheerleaders). And for everyone complaining about the cheerleader... yes I know they seem slutty and you don't like it but without them there I think the feel of the video would have been different. Like at least these cheerleaders have a sort of badass persona not like in nirvanas video "smells like teen spirit" Where the cheerleaders weren't as interesting ( they basically stood there from what I remember). I know it doesn't compare to their old videos but still I enjoy watching it, and it looked like a fun video to make. I actually prefer this video over I don't love you. I don't love you was just too strange of a video for me. So I'm very sad that Canada isn't getting Teenagers...
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
May 30th, 2007 at 03:36pm
The cheerleaders in Nirvana's SLTS were pretty much not supposed to do anything interesting.

Whoever is calling the cheeleaders slutty, gain a little maturity. It's not as bad as you're making it out to be.
EviLsRoMaNcE
Banned
EviLsRoMaNcE
May 30th, 2007 at 03:36pm
The Video is gone now. Taken off by Warner Bros and now its just Bull Shit crap on TRL until it premieres...fucking annoying.
Micheline.
Killjoy
Micheline.
May 30th, 2007 at 03:41pm
Lycia; Spam Queen:
The cheerleaders in Nirvana's SLTS were pretty much not supposed to do anything interesting.

Whoever is calling the cheeleaders slutty, gain a little maturity. It's not as bad as you're making it out to be.

ahh true. Ok then haha

And I agree the cheerleaders aren't that bad.
i must be emo.
Joining The Black Parade
i must be emo.
May 30th, 2007 at 03:46pm
i saw it on MTV2 this morning.
whoo!
snagicous
Jazz Hands
snagicous
May 30th, 2007 at 04:06pm
liger.:
Wow, the version I have now seen is quite different.
First of all there is a g-spazz but it's from the side and not quite as good.
And also, the teenagers never break in they are just suddenly in. And a few other things that aren't as big.

...That;s what just premiered on TRL. And it had a little clip of the band talking and introducing the video to TRL (except Bob; because Bob doesn't talk, of course)
That's the same version I saw; it wasn't as good from the other one; but it's pretty good. (But I really do love the cuts to the break-in of the teenagers and the really crazy G-Spazz Dance)
XthisaintparadiseX
Killjoy
XthisaintparadiseX
May 30th, 2007 at 04:06pm
i just saw it on TRL.
i love it. the cheerleaders arent THAT bad. seems kinda ironic to me.
anyways. TRL cut out the words murder,shirt and pay. not just the cussing.
i was like wtf?
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
May 30th, 2007 at 04:08pm
Wooo I just saw the world premier of it on TRL! Is Frankie sick or something? Because he wasn't in the Black Parade uniform with the rest of the band and he looked a bit sick... Anyways, Gerard looked so cute when he was talking. =]]]]
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
May 30th, 2007 at 04:09pm
I still laugh at Gerard's spaz attack.
missMICHELLE;
Motor Baby
missMICHELLE;
May 30th, 2007 at 04:10pm

Just saw it about 5 minutes ago on TRL.
Is it me or did Frank look like Davey Havok in the Summer Blog thing?
The version was different, though.
mcrcrazedfan
Salute You in Your Grave
mcrcrazedfan
May 30th, 2007 at 04:12pm
Hmm this video was different from the New zealand one is some ways......
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
May 30th, 2007 at 04:12pm
i saw it on trl right now, and earlier on elite 8...i really dont know what differences between the videos you guys saw. i think i saw the same exact vid.

is the other version on mtv.com or youtube?