Don't have an account? Create one!

Which MCR song made you emotional?

AuthorMessage
Rexperience
Bleeding on the Floor
Rexperience
May 14th, 2008 at 06:53pm
I'm Not Okay - the first time I heard it I was shocked, apsolutley stunned. It fits almost seamlessly with how I felt about a girl Freshman year. Who coincidentaly became a good friend of mine and then turned me onto MCR. And yes there was a time I was really down, and I was brought to tears by this song. Cause of the same girl, but different circumstances

Welcome To The Black Parade - "We'll CAAAAAAAARRRY ON" nough said

Famous Last Words - Closest I ever came to tears in concert. Hit me so hard first time I heard it, I knew they're was more to MCR than I ever thought. My unwavoring favorite MCR song
vengeance university
Shotgun Sinner
vengeance university
May 14th, 2008 at 07:02pm
First time I heard Ghost of You.
First time I heard Cancer.
Famous Last Words.
Demolition Lovers.

Cancer live and Desert Song live made me really emotional, though.
Tears were in my eyes, and good Lord, I wanted to hop on the stage and hug Gerard. >_<
blackparadeisdead!
Joining The Black Parade
blackparadeisdead!
May 14th, 2008 at 07:11pm
Ghost of You.............Cancer............Disenchanted(this one and cancer made me really emotional)..........demolition lovers.....Desert Song ( I LOVE this song)...........and my alll time favorite is Famous Last Words........sometimes Welcome to the Black Parade.......

but when i heard Famous Last Words at MSG on may 9 i was sooo happy and sad and just a huge mix of emotions!!!!! that was the best.
Strfckrs Inc.
Salute You in Your Grave
Strfckrs Inc.
May 20th, 2008 at 09:19am
When I first heard This Is How I Disappear I wanted to cry

It reminded me of a past experience with a certain boy *twitch*

And I couldn't listen to Cancer for ages after hearing it live
Of course, Demolition Lovers & Skylines & Turnstiles can always make me emotional if I'm in the right mood
asterina
Really Not Okay
asterina
May 20th, 2008 at 11:33am
My close friends passed away recently because of cancer, i kinda have a regret for not seeing her in her last days so the lyrics

"but if you say goodbye today I ask you to be true"

in cancer, always make me emotional
tin3zenit
Killjoy
tin3zenit
May 20th, 2008 at 04:20pm
Yes, without doubt CANCER !
jared leto.
Awake and Unafraid
jared leto.
May 20th, 2008 at 04:32pm
cancer. the world is ugly.
jay!
Bleeding on the Floor
jay!
May 20th, 2008 at 08:40pm
Today I was listening to Famous Last Words on my walk home from the bus stop and I pretty much broke down about half-way to my house.
wtf
Killjoy
wtf
May 20th, 2008 at 09:25pm
Vid for Ghost of You makes me cry, regardless of who I'm around or anything. I just burst into tears.

Also Cancer, when I first listened to it, near about died crying. Had it on repeat for 2 hours. Now I can't listen to it anymore.
ilovegerardway78
Killjoy
ilovegerardway78
May 29th, 2008 at 12:15pm
desert song
NachaCyanide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
NachaCyanide
May 29th, 2008 at 12:26pm
Desert song, i've always remember the day of the show here in my city,
misery and harmony
Salute You in Your Grave
misery and harmony
May 29th, 2008 at 02:26pm
Famous Last words...the end of it..asleep or dead <3
That's just...brilliant, I LOVE that song so much! And welcome to the black parade and Desert Song.
Gerard Wa-HEY!
Jazz Hands
Gerard Wa-HEY!
May 29th, 2008 at 04:41pm
It's really hard to make me cry and a few of the MCR songs have made me choke up but the one that actually made me cry....a lot....was "The World Is Ugly"
Well and "Welcome To The Black Parade" when they played it at my concert because thats what they opened with but I don't think that counts XD
XXXMCRbitchXXX
Killjoy
XXXMCRbitchXXX
May 31st, 2008 at 01:39am
early sunsets over monroeville
when i first saw the ghost of you video i cried especially when mikey died in the vid
helena
i don't love you
and welcome to the black parade when i saw it at the vma's back in 2006
demolitionloversmway
Thinking Happy Thoughts
demolitionloversmway
May 31st, 2008 at 01:11pm
wow um definetly cancer ( those lyrics are so raw but they have to be and its soo incredsibly powerful), i dont love you (reeally changed me), cemetary drive(those lyrics i could get), demolition lovers (is just wow), ghost of you (MIKEY DIES!!!), but famous last words with the "im not afriad to keep on living" and what gee had to say about it on the mcr welcomes u to black parade thing.....that song gets me every time its soo incredibly powerful
peace
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
June 4th, 2008 at 01:22pm
Cancer for pretty obvious reasons

FLW because the lyrics mean so much to me

WTTBP when they played it at my second show - I love that song so friggin much and I owe that song so much
When The Funeral End
Killjoy
When The Funeral End
June 4th, 2008 at 07:15pm
Definately Ghost Of You
also Kill All Your Friends, but that was because my friend was saying that song reminded her of our class (which all just graduated 8 th grade.. and most of which I'll never see again) so i almost cried
got my old pw back!
Really Not Okay
got my old pw back!
June 5th, 2008 at 08:34am
um, almost all of them\ have made me emotional but especially
desert song, lovers, and helena.
pye in the sky
Jazz Hands
pye in the sky
June 5th, 2008 at 09:32am
hmm..idk a few of them make me emotional..but different emotions

Demolition lovers makes me a bit sad
Dead seems to life my spirits
Our lady of sorrows- makes me remember my ex, especially the line "we could be perfect one last night, and die like stra crossed lovers when we fight"
Rexperience
Bleeding on the Floor
Rexperience
June 5th, 2008 at 05:30pm
Yeah define "emotional"

Cause when I hear that off hand I think "cry" and yes there were a few times when I've been brought to tears by MCR. But for me "emotional" usually means massivly rocking out.

I gotta add Disapear, My Way Home Is Though You, Give'em Hell Kid, Bury Me In Black, and esspecially Deathwish. So yeah, I was typing an english paper at like 11pm and it came up on the shuffle and I got up and started to head bang/air guitar in my living room
Smile ~ Rex