June 25, 2007 - New Album

AuthorMessage
rumored nights.
Salute You in Your Grave
rumored nights.
July 10th, 2007 at 05:59am
Yay!! This is exciting!

But I dunno if it'll be out like early next year though. :/
I heard an interview with Gerard and he said that after Projekt Revolution they are going to take a month long break, then go back on tour.

But a DVD too? That would be awesome! But, I still need to get LOTMS...
Sally Stitches.
Awake and Unafraid
Sally Stitches.
July 10th, 2007 at 06:30am
They were going for a 2 year break, but I guess not now.

A DVD would be ownage. Thanks for sharing. <333
vee4gee
Motor Baby
vee4gee
July 10th, 2007 at 05:47pm
If the DVD would be like LOTMS but with Black Parade things then...OMGEE THAT WOULD BE BAD ASS!
Im English, but sounded so American then lol!
xx Die Romantic xx
Killjoy
xx Die Romantic xx
July 10th, 2007 at 09:56pm
k well i was watching SURS the bamboozle 1 and a fan sent a message to ask My Chem saying like i heard that u were coming out with a new record why so soon not like i wouldn't enjoy it and Gee and Frank were saying how they wanted to make a viynel cover and stuff but they said that it would come out on My Chemical Romance records, but it was FOR THEM. so idk if they will put it for sale
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
July 10th, 2007 at 11:10pm
They weren't talking about an acutal album, they were talking about the show they're doing at Boudakon.
Meeshell
Awake and Unafraid
Meeshell
July 10th, 2007 at 11:38pm
suhweet!! cant wait! Clap
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
July 11th, 2007 at 01:00am
vee4gee:
If the DVD would be like LOTMS but with Black Parade things then...OMGEE THAT WOULD BE BAD ASS!
Im English, but sounded so American then lol!

I'm english and I use so much american vocab it's unreal! Mr. Green
I'm of american decent though! lol =D

NEW ALBUM WOULD BE THE SHIZZLE.
I want them to have a break though!!!!
Blue_Demon
Motor Baby
Blue_Demon
July 11th, 2007 at 08:44am
I remember that, it's a live album; so they probably will be taking a bit of a break, though Gerard loves to work with free time on his hands he'll probably be doing more comic related stuff.
A new DVD would be awesome!
lyrical lies.
Always Born a Crime
lyrical lies.
July 11th, 2007 at 04:00pm
yay ya .. I'm already a tad bit hyped up..I can't wait to see what MCR does for this album..and if there is a DVD..then i can't wait to see what they do with that..I have to buy LOTMS still..but yea i have all the songs from it cause my friend has it..YAY!
Exciteddd! .WOOT.!
I C G P
Really Not Okay
I C G P
July 11th, 2007 at 09:38pm
DUDE!!! ANOTHER DVD!!

Also, to the person who said it should be called "Bob Bryars Solo Project." I think every MCR fan should campaign for Bob to sing a song on the album... like a hidden track. Like 'Blood' for instance. YAY NEW ALBUM.
Hobob
Jazz Hands
Hobob
July 12th, 2007 at 02:56pm
exciting but did anyone else feel like gerard was trying to say he was bored of playing the black parade?
jobbie
Joining The Black Parade
jobbie
July 12th, 2007 at 03:53pm
i hope the concert i went to in San Antonion, Tx is on there. In fact i bet it is....it was the day when the virginia tech shooting happened...and gerard asked them to turn all the lights on and we had a moment of silence.....i seriously think he is like the only one who could have shut up that whole areana in like 2 seconds.
and then later on we sang happy birthday to (i cannot remember his name to save the life of me!) the guy that is now temporarily replacing mikey. they had a mariachi band come on and they would not stop playing and everyone was getting pissed.

so hopefully our concert would be on there!!!!!

i heard somewhere that they might come out with a life on the murder scene part 2.
Blue_Demon
Motor Baby
Blue_Demon
July 12th, 2007 at 11:49pm
Hobob:
exciting but did anyone else feel like gerard was trying to say he was bored of playing the black parade?

I think he did say something along those lines in the KERRANG! mag; can't say I blame him, the album was all hyped up before it's release, it probably feels a bit beige now.
gerardmabbitt.
Salute You in Your Grave
gerardmabbitt.
July 13th, 2007 at 07:38pm
I'm excited now. Very Happy
fallout vapor
Jazz Hands
fallout vapor
July 13th, 2007 at 11:25pm
I CANNOT WAIT!!!
Here's the plan:
Everyone who feels they might implode from the thought of having to WAIT for the new album joins me. We go into the snowy mountains. We freeze ourselves for six months. The album should be out by then. HOWEVER, we forgot to tell anyone where we are, and therefore stay frozen until the far, far future Iyes I got this from South Park. sorry.) when we are unfrozen and find ourselves living among The Black Parade, where everybody obsessively listens to MCR daily. WHO'S WITH ME?!?
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
July 13th, 2007 at 11:27pm
In 6 months? They'd still be on tour in 6 months.

I wouldn't expect another album until at least 2009-2010.
fallout vapor
Jazz Hands
fallout vapor
July 13th, 2007 at 11:28pm
Gerard McCracken.:
In 6 months? I wouldn't expect another album until at least 2009-2010.

re-read the plot
we actually stay frozen for about 2570 years Razz

but anyways, I was planning on getting frozen when they say "We are now going to lock ourselves into a small house and work on our album"
Amanda Shotgun
Bleeding on the Floor
Amanda Shotgun
July 14th, 2007 at 04:09am
Well, if you think about it, MCR knows if they need a break or not so they would take one if they really thought they needed it.

Now I'm getting all excited. And I'm all for the freezing plot. lol.
INowPronounceYouDead
Thinking Happy Thoughts
INowPronounceYouDead
July 14th, 2007 at 04:40am
lol I'm down with being frozen....sounds like fun!! haha
But dang its been only what 8months?...It doesn't seem that long to me though I feel like it just came out..I could deal with the 3 albums I have now for atleast another year or so 'cause I like never get tired of their music I'm always rethinking meanings of their words even if it tells you the menaing on this site already

I think the boys should chill is all I'm saying...but if they can pull that creativity from within to make another I guess do for it=\
ToTheEnd..
Really Not Okay
ToTheEnd..
July 14th, 2007 at 10:35pm
Yay!!!!!!!!!