^^ i wouldn't be too worried about that to be honest
they hardly ever ask about age
just keep it in mind but just go as normal

I got ID'd when i was at a over 16's gig. I was 18 at the time!!! lol
neverland.
Banned
neverland.
August 5th, 2007 at 04:02pm
hey i just e-mail o2 about cameras coz it says on the website they aren't alowed but this is what the guy who e-mailed me said

Hello Stephannie,

The policy at the O2 is that any cameras under 35mm lens are allowed in,
i.e if it fits in your pocket no problem but no larger cameras, SLR's
are allowed and will be confiscated for the concert and returned
afterwards.

Regards

Phil

Customer Services at The 02

my camera fits in my pocket it think
*goes and checks*
yelyahwilliams
Tragic With a Capital T
yelyahwilliams
August 5th, 2007 at 04:40pm
Mystie:
Gerard's Angel:
Is anybody aswell as me and my friend needing to stay somewhere over night after the concert?

Yup. I looked on the O2 website but it doesn't say what's nearest as venues usually do and I don't know London so I guess I have some googling ahead!

Theres not much around it apparently apart from a 16 minute walk expensive Holiday inn..

Me and my mate have found a travel lodge 2.5 miles North of the Arena. =] which means we'd have to get a Tube.

I dunno if that helps. just do some googling.. its alrite priced aswell cause my budget aint exactly big LOL

don't worry i don't know London either Laughing

I'm kinda scared. but MCR are gonna be well worth it =]
Bella.Muerte
Killjoy
Bella.Muerte
August 5th, 2007 at 04:46pm
KissThisGoodbye:
The policy at the O2 is that any cameras under 35mm lens are allowed in,
i.e if it fits in your pocket no problem but no larger cameras, SLR's
are allowed and will be confiscated for the concert and returned
afterwards.

Hmm... mine would fit into a, big pocket I suppose. Under 35mm lens?? *peers at camera* Hurray!!! Mines tiny (says : 5.8mm-17.4mm). Woo. Good idea about e-mailing them! Thanks! Mr. Green

If you're under 14 I just agree with what everyone else has said. Try to look older and not look nervous and if possible, latch onto some older people who could maybe help you out with getting in if you have any problems.
Big_Pants
Really Not Okay
Big_Pants
August 5th, 2007 at 06:45pm
There are a bunch of hotels around the docklands but they're not that cheap and you'll have to get a tube or bus there but it'll only be one or two stops I think. Look up places like canary wharf and the excel centre they will have hotels nearby. I'm bloody lucky as I'm 20 minutes away.
Ebonylox
Joining The Black Parade
Ebonylox
August 5th, 2007 at 06:56pm
Gerard's Angel:
Ebonylox:
Gerard's Angel:
Is anybody aswell as me and my friend needing to stay somewhere over night after the concert?

Yup. I looked on the O2 website but it doesn't say what's nearest as venues usually do and I don't know London so I guess I have some googling ahead!

Theres not much around it apparently apart from a 16 minute walk expensive Holiday inn..

Me and my mate have found a travel lodge 2.5 miles North of the Arena. =] which means we'd have to get a Tube.

I dunno if that helps. just do some googling.. its alrite priced aswell cause my budget aint exactly big LOL

don't worry i don't know London either Laughing

I'm kinda scared. but MCR are gonna be well worth it =]

MCR are definitely worth it!

Thanks for the info. I'll check it out. I have to watch my pennies too! I don't think I really thought this thru very well Rolling Eyes Ah well, I'll be happy at the gig!
Ebonylox
Joining The Black Parade
Ebonylox
August 5th, 2007 at 07:04pm
On the age issue, I'd say what the others are saying, just try to look confident and make sure you know what your DOB would be if you were 16. I doubt they'll have time to ID everyone who looks under 16/borderline. Alternatively, just make friends with some older fans in the queue!
Kiffany
Killjoy
Kiffany
August 5th, 2007 at 07:09pm
October 31st 1991

>_>
<_<
raggedy doctor
Shotgun Sinner
raggedy doctor
August 5th, 2007 at 08:08pm
November 25 1991. Twisted Evil
yelyahwilliams
Tragic With a Capital T
yelyahwilliams
August 5th, 2007 at 09:45pm
Ebonylox:

Thanks for the info. I'll check it out. I have to watch my pennies too! I don't think I really thought this thru very well Rolling Eyes Ah well, I'll be happy at the gig!

No problem =]

where are you travelling from may i ask?
Gemma.
Salute You in Your Grave
Gemma.
August 5th, 2007 at 10:31pm
Ebonylox:
On the age issue, I'd say what the others are saying, just try to look confident and make sure you know what your DOB would be if you were 16. I doubt they'll have time to ID everyone who looks under 16/borderline. Alternatively, just make friends with some older fans in the queue!

They ID everyone who looks under 21, and they wont ask ur birthdate, they ask for actual ID
raggedy doctor
Shotgun Sinner
raggedy doctor
August 5th, 2007 at 10:36pm
^^ Uh oh.
HeadfirstHalo
Killjoy
HeadfirstHalo
August 5th, 2007 at 10:44pm
They ID everyone at the O2 arena? I've never had to do that at any venue before. Meh I'll hopefully have a driving license by then to prove my age.
rainbow pieces.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rainbow pieces.
August 5th, 2007 at 10:51pm
What sort of stuff do you take as ID? I'm 16 so I'll be fine, but I don't know what to take!
yelyahwilliams
Tragic With a Capital T
yelyahwilliams
August 5th, 2007 at 10:51pm
gemma182:
Ebonylox:

They ID everyone who looks under 21, and they wont ask ur birthdate, they ask for actual ID

Doh! I'll just order my provisional sooner then XD haha.
KillJoys
Bulletproof Heart
KillJoys
August 5th, 2007 at 11:38pm
The ID thing is a tad harsh, they didn't do it at the Wembley Arena. But they did stop my friends little brother from standing in the middle. He was 11/12 I think and they made him and his sister stand at the side for the whole concert.

Oh and a tip for camera's if you want to take pics don't be at the barriers. I was at the barriers and I only got about 3 pictures and some footage on my phone. God bless Gerard Way for telling us to always get our phones out for the ghost of you. I suggest that if you are at the barriers and want pictures, just slip back into the crowd like let one person in front of you and then click away, just be sure to take off your flash.

=]
Ebonylox
Joining The Black Parade
Ebonylox
August 5th, 2007 at 11:40pm
gemma182:
Ebonylox:

ID everyone who looks under 21 just to check if they're under 16?! lol that's gonna take them some time! It'll take forever to get everyone in the venue if they do that!

Gerard's Angel:
Ebonylox:

No problem =]

where are you travelling from may i ask?

I'm from Shropshire - Welsh border but I'm going to Newcastle and Sheffield first - so Sheffield I guess.
KillJoys
Bulletproof Heart
KillJoys
August 5th, 2007 at 11:43pm
^^ would they even have time to do that? Because a hell of a load of people aren't gonna have ID.
Gemma.
Salute You in Your Grave
Gemma.
August 5th, 2007 at 11:53pm
Its the same with Alcohol, if you wanna buy it, you have to be 18 (Obviously), but they ID everyone who looks 21 or under (its called "think 21" ) cos some people look older/younger than their actual age. Provisional ID or drivers license would do as ID.

When i was at a show once, the bouncers came out a few times to the people who were in the que and told them they needed ID, so if they didnt have it they could go home n get it.
KillJoys
Bulletproof Heart
KillJoys
August 5th, 2007 at 11:59pm
^^
Okay thanks I'll make sure I bring something.

Oh and to every one that has a oyster card sometimes you can't use it as proof of ID because it doesn't have your DOB on it. I've tried to use it as ID before and they reject it for those reasons.