11/15/2007 - London, UK - 02 Arena.

AuthorMessage
yelyahwilliams
Tragic With a Capital T
yelyahwilliams
August 1st, 2007 at 10:04pm
Cheese Cheese Cheese
Here;s the plan for the concert...

LOL The pit is gonna be a deathwish! but its well worth it like. if you die, atleast you'll die happy at an MCR concert Laughing

christ its massive.

can't waittt
rainbow pieces.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rainbow pieces.
August 1st, 2007 at 11:26pm
Gerard's Angel:
Cheese Cheese Cheese
Here;s the plan for the concert...

LOL The pit is gonna be a deathwish! but its well worth it like. if you die, atleast you'll die happy at an MCR concert Laughing

christ its massive.

can't waittt

What do you mean about the pit being a deathwish? Becasue I plan on this being my first concert standing, and that has slightly worried me!
yelyahwilliams
Tragic With a Capital T
yelyahwilliams
August 1st, 2007 at 11:34pm
Lol! don't worry i was joking hun =].
MCR fans look after each other =] your just all squashed together thats all. and if you fall people help you up. but that only really happens when MCR first come on stage.
HeadfirstHalo
Killjoy
HeadfirstHalo
August 1st, 2007 at 11:34pm
The pit isn't that bad! It gets hot, you get pushed around a bit but I'm sure you'll be fine, I was about 5th row from the front last time and I was ok.
rainbow pieces.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rainbow pieces.
August 2nd, 2007 at 12:23am
Ok Thanks for reassuring me! I just didn't want to get a big shock when i got thereand end up wishing i'd brought seats!
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
August 2nd, 2007 at 12:25am
hehe i made the mistake of reading the mosh pit stories thread before i went to my first show in march (MCR) and that terrified me but it was all right when i got there. you just get really squashed and you get really hot and pushed around a bit. it's still fun though:]
yelyahwilliams
Tragic With a Capital T
yelyahwilliams
August 2nd, 2007 at 12:40am
Chemically_Romantic:
hehe i made the mistake of reading the mosh pit stories thread before i went to my first show in march (MCR) and that terrified me but it was all right when i got there. you just get really squashed and you get really hot and pushed around a bit. it's still fun though:]

Before i went to my last MCR concert my friends made it out to be soooo bad but when i went it really isnt that bad. i mean we all tumbled over during dead because everybody was just going crazy but it actually was hilarious and two guys helped me up bless them. but yeah you just get shoved around a bit, squashed and rather hot. and you kinda feel like you need a shower.
but its soooo much fun. wouldn't swap the pit for a seat for the world Laughing
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
August 2nd, 2007 at 12:43am
i know my friend was like 'it gets really awful and people fall over and start fainting and stuff' and i was like ohh dear:S
but when i got there it was sooo much fun, the crowd was quite rough during thursday and in dead, like you said but it was still awesome
nope no way would i swap the pit for a seat!
yelyahwilliams
Tragic With a Capital T
yelyahwilliams
August 2nd, 2007 at 12:53am
Yep i also have pit tactics now too XD haha i started off in the middle and got myself near the front. but yeah people are silly to get to the front first cause by the time the support band has finished and mcr just come on thats when you have to go over the barrier. so its best to start off somewhere while the support bands on and work your way forward =] people let you past and stuff.
awww thursday were really good <3 and yeah people were just going crazy i couldn't see a thing when gerard came out on the hospital bed =[ and then everybody on our side toppled over like domino's during dead LMAO
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
August 2nd, 2007 at 01:07am
is that the best thing to do then? cos me and my sister were planning to get there early and get to the barrier if possible, but your explanation makes more sense than my sistersMr. Green
i couldn't see anything when gerard came out on the hospital bed either we had tall people in front of us:[
people started moshing round us in dead, i'd never been in a mosh pit before so i was kinda scared but it wasn't too bad, we got out eventually!
and you were right when you said you feel like you need a shower after! i have never been so hot in my life!

edit:
which show did you go to before?
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
August 2nd, 2007 at 01:11am
hopefully mikey will be back by then:]
yelyahwilliams
Tragic With a Capital T
yelyahwilliams
August 2nd, 2007 at 01:14am
hah! i know what you mean i had never been so hot either Laughing but MCR are well worth it! =]. yeahhh thats the best Idea we arrived at like 4 and we were the first ones to que inside, the que outside was MASSIVE so we just went in and made our own que at the doors hah! but loads of people Pushed grrr so we ended up in the middle. and I kinda left the group of us and worked my way to the front and gem just followed to we never lost each other =] yeaaah you also like shove yourself forward and people turn round like are you okay? you can come infront if you like! (works a treat) hah! wow i never got involved in a mosh pit! lmao one broke out next to me so i kinda dived the other way! they look pretty scary! hah. but it was totally the best night ever =]
I went to Plymouth Pavillions on the 20th March eeee =] still can't believe they came down here Surprised. nothing comes down to plymouth!

im travelling to London to see them in November because its the closest venue to me they are playing which is like 3/4 hours so gonna have to save up to stay somewhere and stuff. glad gem is coming with me again XD.
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
August 2nd, 2007 at 01:21am
we got to wembley at three and we had to wait outside for 3 hours in the rain, but it was worth it cos that was one of the most awesome days of my life!
hehe my sister got to the barrier at a fall out boy concert because people were like 'come in front, you'll see better' i was just stood beind the tall people like 'nooo let me in front too!'
i tried not to get involved in the mosh pit but i just kinda got pushed round and my sister pulled me out, they do look pretty terrifying!
is it just you and your friend going?
yelyahwilliams
Tragic With a Capital T
yelyahwilliams
August 2nd, 2007 at 01:25am
Yep =O so its gonna be pretty scary heh cause its soo far.
me and gem got well close in plymouth like 3 rows back which was amazing Very Happy considering we started in the middle XD

last time in plymouth loads of us went but I've asked my other best friend but he was like its not worth it i was just like Cheese lmao! and anybody else who went last time i haven't spoke to yet but i can't imagine them going hannah might. hmmm
But im pretty like gaaah cause plymouth is a small venue where as the o2 is apparently really big so it might be a shock Laughing

really got to sort out travel arrangements after i've bought mine and gems tix on friday just incase we end up having to stay somewhere
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
August 2nd, 2007 at 01:36am
wow 3 three rows back! thats awesomeVery Happy
last time i went with my sister and four friends, this time it'll be six of us standing and then my parents and my friends dad and brother got seated tix, my mums really excited now, hehe, we saw them when they supported muse at wembley stadium and she really liked them then.
i saw pics of the 02 earlier and it looks massive, i looked at the pic and kinda went woah! thats a lot bigger than wembley! apparently theres like 20,000 seats or something ridiculous like that!

02 arena
click the take a look button under the thing that says see inside and go along to the picture thats dark blue and it shows you what it looks like
yelyahwilliams
Tragic With a Capital T
yelyahwilliams
August 2nd, 2007 at 01:46am
oh my! yeah a few friends in London have been to the O2 and commented on how big it is! and also said it was bigger than wembley arena but not as big as wembley stadium. WOW! i would have loved to go and see Muse and MCR <3 i also wanted to see MCR at download.

yeaah thanks for the link i had a brief look on the website earlier and i saw the banner and i was like Cheese lmao!
20,000 seats Shocked Jesus!!

I'm so glad its in central London makes life sooo much easier =]

wow thats alot of you going Laughing
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
August 2nd, 2007 at 01:46am
yh its def bigger than wembley arena but wembley stadium is massive! and muse and mcr was awesome!

i liked wembley but it was quite far away so it being in central london is a whole lot easier

hehe i know theres ten of us altogether!
yelyahwilliams
Tragic With a Capital T
yelyahwilliams
August 2nd, 2007 at 01:48am
eeee you've started counting already =] thanks for working it out for me XD haha"!

yeah i better think about going to bed soon Tehe

but yess was verry nice to talk =] and as you said no doubt, we'll talk again <3

Niiight xxx
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
August 2nd, 2007 at 01:51am
hehehe yep started counting! lol, i did this last time too, i think my family actually got a bit sick of meMr. Green

yep, no doubt i'll speak to you again:]

night
xoxox
gee-rex
Killjoy
gee-rex
August 2nd, 2007 at 10:55am
I'm well excited.
I got my tickets this morning Smile

ooh, i found standing pre-sale for standing on ticketmaster but you need a password because it's only a presale for 02 arena staff and stuff, they have a passcode to get whatever tickets they like early, I know this because they did it with the Justin Timberlake tickets at the 02 arena. I thought that was really out of order, cause they're probably not even real fans (most of them)