Don't have an account? Create one!

11/11/2007 - Newcastle, UK - Metro Radio Arena.

AuthorMessage
DeadInTheWater
Fabulous Killjoy
DeadInTheWater
October 21st, 2007 at 01:01pm
pretty vacant.:
well i'm not going now.
my mom just sold my tickets.

fucking bitch.

whyyy?? Shocked

I've had my tix for ages too cow
ghostbuster
Killjoy
ghostbuster
November 1st, 2007 at 09:11pm
Does somebody knows if they are going to give a signings a day before? please help if u know : )
The Hitcher
Bleeding on the Floor
The Hitcher
November 2nd, 2007 at 03:03pm
ghostbuster:
Does somebody knows if they are going to give a signings a day before? please help if u know : )

yeh me too, anyone know anything? Neutral
char
Killjoy
char
November 4th, 2007 at 05:51pm
7 days ;D

ghostbuster:

anddd huh?! :S
MarvellousMEG
Killjoy
MarvellousMEG
November 6th, 2007 at 08:09pm
I'm going & I can't wait - I live in Newcastle, me and my son are big fans - I think he's a bit embarrassed to be going with his mam but I'm sure he'll get over it once he sees them play. It's his first concert.
Ebonylox
Joining The Black Parade
Ebonylox
November 6th, 2007 at 09:48pm
I think that's great that you're going together! He won't be too embarrassed, the shows I've been to there has been a wide age-range.

Re: A signing - I think the only official signing is Gerard's Umbrella Academy signing in London on the 14th.
Artbreaker
Salute You in Your Grave
Artbreaker
November 6th, 2007 at 10:04pm
MarvellousMEG:
I'm going & I can't wait - I live in Newcastle, me and my son are big fans - I think he's a bit embarrassed to be going with his mam but I'm sure he'll get over it once he sees them play. It's his first concert.

I'm going with my Mum, Dad and little brother. They all love them.
mel19
Killjoy
mel19
November 6th, 2007 at 10:44pm
MarvellousMEG:

Hope you both have a great time, I went with my son (well he went with me!)in March to Glasgow, he wasn't too embarrassed...he just made sure he wasn't standing too close !! He's back at uni now so my poor hubby is having to keep me company this time, poor thing he's not looking forward to it at all No .....me, I can't wait Clap
Petey
Killjoy
Petey
November 7th, 2007 at 02:23am
I'm going to Newcastle! Can't wait to see the guys again Very Happy ..I'm travelling all the way from Gloucestershire but it'll be worth it Cool

..Does anyone know who's been to the arena before know how easy it is to meet bands afterwards at this venue? and as i'm in standing, does anyone know if they let you keep your tickets or they exchange it for a wristband? I'd really like to be able to keep my ticket!!
MarkTruth1991
Jazz Hands
MarkTruth1991
November 8th, 2007 at 04:18pm
Petey:
I'm going to Newcastle! Can't wait to see the guys again Very Happy ..I'm travelling all the way from Gloucestershire but it'll be worth it Cool

..Does anyone know who's been to the arena before know how easy it is to meet bands afterwards at this venue? and as i'm in standing, does anyone know if they let you keep your tickets or they exchange it for a wristband? I'd really like to be able to keep my ticket!!
I've been to the Arena before, to see Razorlight and most recently the Foo Fighters.

It's not very easy to meet them, most people don't like the Arena because you cannot get to the bands but anything can happen I suppose.

And Youll most likely keep your ticket dude.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm GOING!!!

I Can't Bloody Wait!

Going with my friend, my cousin and her friend.

SHALL BE AMAZING!

Gosh it's getting so close lol seriously XD can't wait.

Oh and I'm Also Standing Very Happy
char
Killjoy
char
November 8th, 2007 at 06:35pm
I'm travelling from Suffolk.
It's going to take 5/6 hours to get there.
And I have to go to school the next day... >.>
Worth it though! Very Happy
DeadInTheWater
Fabulous Killjoy
DeadInTheWater
November 8th, 2007 at 07:03pm
not long to go now

=D

x.x.x
char
Killjoy
char
November 8th, 2007 at 07:58pm
How early is everyone getting there?
I've never been to an arena show, and just wondered how early/ what time I should get there at...
(I have a standing ticket, by the way)
MarkTruth1991
Jazz Hands
MarkTruth1991
November 8th, 2007 at 10:29pm
Well the doors open at 6 I think, so like I'm hoping to get lined up at about 5.30 time. Then we should be ensured we can quickly have a look at the merchandise, then scramble our way to the front, watch Throught MSI's set and then we're front row for MCR Very Happy.
char
Killjoy
char
November 8th, 2007 at 11:46pm
MarkTruth1991:
Well the doors open at 6 I think, so like I'm hoping to get lined up at about 5.30 time. Then we should be ensured we can quickly have a look at the merchandise, then scramble our way to the front, watch Throught MSI's set and then we're front row for MCR Very Happy.

yeahh, I think I'll be getting there about 5:30.
I'll just have to try and persuade my friends to stand outside that long Razz
It would be amazing to be in the front row.
I doubt that'll happen for me though.
I'm too short and weak!
But I'm not too bothered Razz
Petey
Killjoy
Petey
November 9th, 2007 at 02:02am
Thankies Mark for your help, can't believe that it is now only 2 days to go!!

I've also got standing tickets so will try n get near the front as possible (although everyone else probably has the same idea!) I'm getting to the venue 2 hours before opening at the latest.

I will try n meet them outside afterwards if anyone else wants to wait as-well? I'm staying in a hotel overnight so will wait as long as possible to try n meet them Smile Never give up on our dreams!!
Poisoned Robot
Joining The Black Parade
Poisoned Robot
November 9th, 2007 at 04:44pm
Two days!!! i can't wait. I'm taking my sister to her first ever concert she is really excited lol. You think they'll come out to meet fans after the show? i hope they do, i saw them in March and Frank came out after to meet fans so hopefully someone will come out at this show too, well we'll be waiting after anyway so hope its not too cold.

so excited
so excited
so excited
lol omg two days!!!
MarkTruth1991
Jazz Hands
MarkTruth1991
November 9th, 2007 at 05:11pm
No Problems guys, glad to help...

AND

TWO DAYS AWAY
!
(I'm Up for meeting if anyone wants too Smile...I'll be most likely wearing some black skinny jeans, a black/grey huddy and extremely dark brown spiky hair...Might have it flat though Smile)

I was so excited at College today, I Come back from Lunchtime, and I Had "Welcome To The Black Parade" blasting out on my phone.

I Purposely came into the class at the part Gerard goes "To Joinnn The Blacckkk Parade!!!!"

Then I Screamed

"BUSINESS AND ADMIN COURSE

PUMP!

YOUR

FISTS!

NOWWWW!"

3 People done it Smile Most of the people in my class are a bunch of charvers and were like"WTF?" Lol...

Then my tutor sent me outside to calm down....it Was WELL Worth it though Very Happy.
Poisoned Robot
Joining The Black Parade
Poisoned Robot
November 9th, 2007 at 05:17pm
ha ha i start jumping up and down when i get excited and get weird looks from people.

omg i haven't decided what i'm going to wear yet.
*!panics!*
MarkTruth1991
Jazz Hands
MarkTruth1991
November 9th, 2007 at 05:34pm
Poisoned Robot:
ha ha i start jumping up and down when i get excited and get weird looks from people.

omg i haven't decided what i'm going to wear yet.
*!panics!*
You havnt decided? I've known for months basically haha.

I hope they start with How I Dissapear, they did the last time when I seen them at T In The Park.

"Cancer" they'll end with aparantly... But I think it would be better to end with Helena.