Don't have an account? Create one!

Teenie Moment of the Day!

AuthorMessage
Incognito.
Bleeding on the Floor
Incognito.
April 22nd, 2009 at 07:39am
I just dyed my hair black ( ebony to be precise) then read that it is Gerard's natural hair colour! I have honestly never smiled so wide haha
yousawnothing
Jazz Hands
yousawnothing
April 22nd, 2009 at 12:47pm
I just realised I wear my fringe the same as Gerard Smile
I'm A Bullet.I Kill!
Jazz Hands
I'm A Bullet.I Kill!
May 3rd, 2009 at 07:19am
i freaked the other day when i was flipping through the newspaper and my eyes just landed on the words "My chemical explosion..."
it's something about science
believing.
Salute You in Your Grave
believing.
May 3rd, 2009 at 11:36am
This is so lame, but I was passing through a store when I saw a magazine wih My Chemical Romance on the side as a ringtone advert and I practically ~squeaked so loud that the group of guys next to me started snickering.

;__;

Dear Tokyo...
Salute You in Your Grave
Dear Tokyo...
May 3rd, 2009 at 01:39pm
I don't have very many but here's a few:

My brother and I were watching the Watchmen premiere on TV and the camera caught a glimpse of Gerard walking past on the sidewalk. We both FREAKED.

There's a character on CSI:NY named Gerrard and every time I hear his name I do a little dance in my head.
^^
I was taking this random Facebook quiz and one of the answers mentioned MCR and I squealed. hahaha
Mikey_is_the_Way_2go
Joining The Black Parade
Mikey_is_the_Way_2go
May 3rd, 2009 at 04:24pm
1. um...apparently i laugh like Frankie.

2. whenever my friends, specifically my friend April, freaks out over something random, I tell her that she's the reason why "Teenagers scare the living shit outta me"

3. I always quote Mikey and sound like him apparently...according to my friend Christina I blink a lot like him, swallow deeply like him, and do that little thing with the mouth that he does all of them here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iM5kMrAODA

4. Every morning when I wake up, I watch MTV before school so I can get motivated and as a matter of fact specifically this morning (May 4th, 2009), I was about to leave when "Helena" came on and I freaked. It's really random to see them on MTV anymore, but they were having a flashback morning apparently of music videos. so when they came on I wouldn't leave until it was done. I ended up waking my friend up at 6:05 am so she could watch it. When I got to school an hour later, she slapped me and said thanks for the wakeup call. haha

those are only a couple though
MCRisfuckingawesome
Killjoy
MCRisfuckingawesome
May 6th, 2009 at 09:24pm
After school, Me and my friend listen to a MCR song. Then we start dancing and singing through the halls while everyone watches us. This might be weird but it's very common every Tuesday and Thursday and possibility any other day.
made from neon
Salute You in Your Grave
made from neon
May 6th, 2009 at 11:20pm
This was last night, when I watched the video for Safe and Sound for the first time, and, alright, my nose was a literal centimetre away from the computer screen. And I definitely squealed when it rained and Gerard was all.. you know.. wet. I basically wilted to the floor afterwards. xD
believing.
Salute You in Your Grave
believing.
May 7th, 2009 at 02:35pm
Maggirific:

My brother and I were watching the Watchmen premiere on TV and the camera caught a glimpse of Gerard walking past on the sidewalk. We both FREAKED.

There's a character on CSI:NY named Gerrard and every time I hear his name I do a little dance in my head.

Dude! I saw the same thing! Aha.
xD
Incognito.
Bleeding on the Floor
Incognito.
May 17th, 2009 at 03:30am
I fully just listened to Safe and Sound 8 times in a row then the whole Black parade album then Safe and Sound another 14 times! Lol
Queen Obscene
Always Born a Crime
Queen Obscene
May 17th, 2009 at 02:24pm
Oh, everything! Seeing "Way" somewhere, meeting someone who likes MCR, seeing a dude that wears clothes that looks familiar with MCR and so on Smile
oh.em.FRIGGING.gee.
Killjoy
oh.em.FRIGGING.gee.
May 17th, 2009 at 03:19pm
LetterSeven:
When in a book(Lucky Star-Cathy Cassidy), I squealed when it said My CD alarm woke me up with My Chemical Romance yelling about the Black parade.

thats where i heard them first lol. if it wasn't for that book i wouldn't be an mcr fan at all.i love that book.just had to say.
all-your-posion
Killjoy
all-your-posion
May 17th, 2009 at 03:45pm
my worst teenie moment was when a guy that looked like gee came into the school... i screamed to my friend who had to push me outta the room before he turned Very Happy lol.
the teacher who saw me still gives me a funny look Very Happy
Brittany_Bloodsucker
Killjoy
Brittany_Bloodsucker
May 19th, 2009 at 07:49am
Me and my mom went to go get Applebee's from the Carside to Go or whatever and the guy who brought out our food looked like bob. like THE OLD BOB. I had a freak out xD
Stand!I'mStillHere
Awake and Unafraid
Stand!I'mStillHere
May 23rd, 2009 at 11:17pm
I screamed....really loud...when i saw an old interview from them
my mom looked at me like I was crazy...you'd think she'd be used to it by now lmao
made from neon
Salute You in Your Grave
made from neon
May 24th, 2009 at 12:34am
I saw the buzznet.com Wayby feature and I gasped extremely loudly. And I'm all a-twitter at the thought of it being just approximately a week away! ^-^ Seriously, I'm never even this stoked for like, Christmas.
believing.
Salute You in Your Grave
believing.
May 24th, 2009 at 09:10am
Walked into a clothes store in Sunway Pyramid and went ZOMFGWTFROFLMAO when I heard the speakers blaring The Sharpest Lives.
That shop has good music taste. xD
Queen Obscene
Always Born a Crime
Queen Obscene
May 25th, 2009 at 10:39am
Today I met another MCR-fan. That was my teenie-moment of the day. ^^
Addabitty
Joining The Black Parade
Addabitty
May 28th, 2009 at 12:16am
Teenie moment? Three words: Bandit Lee Way.
Dear Tokyo...
Salute You in Your Grave
Dear Tokyo...
May 28th, 2009 at 12:35am
Addabitty:
Teenie moment? Three words: Bandit Lee Way.

Holy shiz biscuits. My reaction when I found out was probably the teeniest of teenie moments. xD