Don't have an account? Create one!

Teenie Moment of the Day!

AuthorMessage
Incognito.
Bleeding on the Floor
Incognito.
May 28th, 2009 at 02:06am
Bandit Lee Way... Yup!
I was sitting in an empty room squealing!
Queen Obscene
Always Born a Crime
Queen Obscene
June 1st, 2009 at 10:14am
As you said, Bandit Lee Way of course! But that was a few days ago, so my teenie moment today was.. uhm.. when I listened to Gerard's voice.
Mikey_is_the_Way_2go
Joining The Black Parade
Mikey_is_the_Way_2go
June 3rd, 2009 at 04:36pm
My teenie moment of the day was when I typed in "Cemetery Drive USA" on Google it came up with this page: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=cr&CRid=38895

It's in Hermiston, Umatilla County, Oregon, USA on "Cemetery Drive"
ItsTheStaticAge!
Jazz Hands
ItsTheStaticAge!
June 5th, 2009 at 05:09am
Crying at the thought of Gerard holding Bandit. xD
Incognito.
Bleeding on the Floor
Incognito.
June 5th, 2009 at 06:51am
Tearing up in Cancer live on TBPID! then trying to explain to mum why it's soo sad
a touch of anarchy.
Shotgun Sinner
a touch of anarchy.
June 5th, 2009 at 01:28pm
Squealing when it says famous last words in a book. xD
my_ruthless_romance
Killjoy
my_ruthless_romance
June 5th, 2009 at 04:54pm
Me and my friends come up with random theories aabout why the guys do certain things or what could have happened. Like, REALLY weird. They're usually concocted at around 2 in the morning.
...When I'm alone, I impersonate them. A LOT. Sometimes in front of close friends, but mostly alone. I've almost mastered Toro's voice XD.

Also, I watched The Dark Knight yesterday and giggled every time they said "bandit."
ItsTheStaticAge!
Jazz Hands
ItsTheStaticAge!
June 10th, 2009 at 10:07am
Crying at Helena, when she dances. xD
riot reality
Jazz Hands
riot reality
June 12th, 2009 at 04:06pm
I've got one xP A week ago, when I was walking home from school, there was this guy heading to his car, and he looked just like Mikey. So, what do I do? I started to run over there, for like three seconds. Made it about half way through someone's front lawn. Then I stopped, looked at the guy (who looked pretty freaked out), and saw that he was in fact not Mikey Way. His face was longer and he had decent sized plugs in both his ears. He was giving me this WTF look so I told him that I had thought he was one of my idols for a minute, then I started walking away, and when he got in his car, I heard him drive away pretty fast.
stockholm syndrome.
Awake and Unafraid
stockholm syndrome.
June 16th, 2009 at 09:12pm
I found my 2009 MCR calendar that I bought in January. I was like "Yay!!!!!!!! I can put it up now!"
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
June 18th, 2009 at 01:52pm
This hhappened last night.

I had a dream that I was married to Mikey, and I was sleeping ontop of him. So my phone went off, thanks to Kayla, and I fell off my bed. However, while half asleep trying to find my phone, I just gave up, and sat on my floor, wondering why Mikey was not picking up my phone for me. XD
Music Obsessed
Killjoy
Music Obsessed
June 18th, 2009 at 02:08pm
riot reality:
I've got one xP A week ago, when I was walking home from school, there was this guy heading to his car, and he looked just like Mikey. So, what do I do? I started to run over there, for like three seconds. Made it about half way through someone's front lawn. Then I stopped, looked at the guy (who looked pretty freaked out), and saw that he was in fact not Mikey Way. His face was longer and he had decent sized plugs in both his ears. He was giving me this WTF look so I told him that I had thought he was one of my idols for a minute, then I started walking away, and when he got in his car, I heard him drive away pretty fast.

The exact same thing happened to me about a month ago...this Mikey was much skinner (it is possible) and had a lip piercing i almost asked him if i could take a picture but then i remembered that i dont have a camera Shocked ...anyway that was my teenie moment
riot reality
Jazz Hands
riot reality
June 19th, 2009 at 04:48pm
Music Obsessed:

The exact same thing happened to me about a month ago...this Mikey was much skinner (it is possible) and had a lip piercing i almost asked him if i could take a picture but then i remembered that i dont have a camera Shocked ...anyway that was my teenie moment

Hahaha, that's awesome x]]

I totally flipped out a little bit yesterday, I saw someone driving a car, and the guy looked like Frank Iero. But, I'm kind of in New York, and he's kind of... I don't know where, somewhere making the next MCR record xPP
xXCreepy.Emo.KittyXx
Killjoy
xXCreepy.Emo.KittyXx
June 20th, 2009 at 01:03am
I watched a spoof of "Tickle Me Elmo" (Tickle me Emo). And I noticed that that thing-a-mah-jig on it said My Chemical Romance and I screamed real loud. xD And also the news about Bandit Lee Way.
xmylullabyx
Killjoy
xmylullabyx
June 21st, 2009 at 03:19am
I was in the girl's dressing room at school once, and I brought an MCR cd to listen to. The girl who's locker is next to mine said softly, "You like My Chemical Romance?" I looked at her. "Yes....Do you?" She was like, "Yes...A lot...." And then we had this epic moment where we just gazed into each other's eyes lovingly. XD We're good friends now.
xmylullabyx
Killjoy
xmylullabyx
June 21st, 2009 at 03:23am
Also, I covered my science notebook in pictures and quotes from the guys. At the end of the semester, you have to give the teacher your notebook to grade. And my teacher's this really old, fat, bald guy...His reaction was priceless. XD That wasn't really a teenie moment, but still funny. Very Happy
Incognito.
Bleeding on the Floor
Incognito.
June 22nd, 2009 at 05:05am
squee when you relise Harry Potter is released on Ray's birthday!
riot reality
Jazz Hands
riot reality
June 23rd, 2009 at 01:57pm
You know the band that Frank fronted before he joined My Chemical Romance, Pencey Prep? Well, there's a song called "Lloyd Dobbler" by them, with a verse that goes like: There's a Norman Rockwell painting, two kids sitting on a bench... I was at my neighbor's this morning and I saw two Normal Rockwell paintings on her wall, and I jumped up and said, "NORMAN ROCKWELL!!! He's in a lyric from a band that the guitarist of my favorite band used to front!", and made this huge deal out of it.

That counts, right?
The music.
Salute You in Your Grave
The music.
June 24th, 2009 at 01:21pm
i was on here listening to the radio and they started playing helena. I had a huge spaz because they never play mcr. I like jumped towards the radio to turn it up fell over and hit my head. Finally i got a hold of my self to turn it up and my brother get all mad and turns it off because he could hear it upstairs and hates them.
That happened about five minutes ago and my head hurt really bad Embarassed
I Must Be Dreaming.
Awake and Unafraid
I Must Be Dreaming.
July 5th, 2009 at 01:52am
Anytime I hear their name I go crazy lol.