Don't have an account? Create one!

Teenie Moment of the Day!

AuthorMessage
the greatest coward.
Bleeding on the Floor
the greatest coward.
October 10th, 2007 at 03:00am
I searched this, nothing came up.... however my searches tend to be wrong! so if there's already one like this, then feel free to lock or report or whatever.....

basically just list your teenie moments.... i know we all have some!

i'll start:

i went to a wedding and a guy was wearing all black with a red tie and i went INSANE!

and I have Gee, Mikey and Ray's high school photos hanging in my locker Very Happy
kaitlyn.
Demolition Lover
kaitlyn.
October 10th, 2007 at 03:45am
^^wow

when i saw this guy in a hotel who looked exactly like mikey i almost screamed and stalked him

whenever i see sum1 wearing an MCR shirt i give them a huge smile, they just look at me like "WTF"? Smile
the greatest coward.
Bleeding on the Floor
the greatest coward.
October 10th, 2007 at 04:23am
oh i do that all the time!

i was walking around on the sidewalk today and i saw this guy wearing an MCR shirt and i was like 'I LOVE YOUR SHIRT!!!!!"
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
October 10th, 2007 at 04:28am
Uh...I don't really have teenie moments anymore.

Only when I see them on the cover of something like AP or on tv.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
October 10th, 2007 at 05:19am
I once followed this guy all the way down the length of the beach (from a very respectable distance, of course) because I thought he looked like Gerard. When I finally got a good look at him, he was twice G's size and with considerably less hair ROFL
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
October 10th, 2007 at 01:36pm
I have them as the desktop on my work computer so I always smile a little when I close something out and see my desktop. It's not really a freaking out, "teenie" moment, but it makes me happy.
fun ghoul
In a Bullet's Embrace
fun ghoul
October 10th, 2007 at 01:39pm
when I was at the mall the other day, I saw a guy who was selling pianos/organs/guitars and he was wearing an MCR=TBP shirt.

I didn't talk to him but I did stare at him (*shirt*) for a while..
xXIero.ticXx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xXIero.ticXx
October 10th, 2007 at 02:37pm
when my dad wore all black with a red tie, i broke into a giggle fit...

and i keep staring at this kid in my world history class that looks and acts like bob. (he's even on the drumline, people!)

one day, i'm going to muster up the courage to ask if he knows he looks like him....
A_Shadows_Kiss
Thinking Happy Thoughts
A_Shadows_Kiss
October 10th, 2007 at 03:34pm
Whenever I see them on TV or on the cover of the magazine I have a teenie moment xD
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
October 10th, 2007 at 08:26pm
Hmmmm I think the reaction I had to Gerard's wedding was a teenie moment, Lol. I didn't do anything physically teenie, but I still was far more unhappy than was acceptable. Smile Then I laughed hysterically when I found out what I was feeling, and felt better. I hadn't 'sulked' in a while before that occasion! I was pouting and everything. And here I thought I was too old for sillyness like that. Razz

xxx
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
October 10th, 2007 at 08:33pm
My whips around violently whenever somebody mentions Gerard Depardieu, which, fortunately or unfortunately, depending upon how you look at it, is often.
Hiker
Killjoy
Hiker
October 10th, 2007 at 10:35pm
I was watching a video in history class on the 1910's hunger strike, and found the original sign saying: 'Starved to Death in Land of Plenty' held by Mother War in WTTBP video and I was like: 'AHA! YAY!'.

So obviously they all stared at me, though they're a pretty good bunch for taking the wack things I do light-heartedly...the thing that really pissed me off however was that the other MCR fan in the class, one of the ones that had introduced me to MCR in the first place completley failed to notice. So two teenie moments of the day, one of joy...and one of OUTRAGE! (I'm joking.)
girl interrupted.
Salute You in Your Grave
girl interrupted.
October 10th, 2007 at 10:36pm
Dude. I haven't had one today. But my head does spin round when someone says
"MCR", but usually I end up hitting that person, because usually it's followed by the word
"suck".

But not always Very Happy

xo
CarcinogenCrush
Jazz Hands
CarcinogenCrush
October 10th, 2007 at 10:42pm
I turned on MTV and it's Gerard talking about some song on Rock The Deuce and I had an asthma attack. Embarassed
dreamerforever
Salute You in Your Grave
dreamerforever
October 11th, 2007 at 02:41am
whenever they played at the vmas, last year, I went crazy!!
xOurLadyOfSorrowsx
Killjoy
xOurLadyOfSorrowsx
October 11th, 2007 at 03:00am
I always feel like such a teenie when I hear a song of theres on the radio and I completly flip out and make myself look like an idiot. >.<
Riff Raff
Killjoy
Riff Raff
October 11th, 2007 at 03:16am
Whenever I see someone in a MCR T shirt, I always stare at the person who is wearing the shirt. Once I said"I like your shirt" to a guy,he looked at me like I was crazy.
lessthanthree.
Always Born a Crime
lessthanthree.
October 11th, 2007 at 03:26am
I don't do teenie-ish things too often, but once I screamed "OH MY GOD MCR IS ON YAY!!!" really loud in the car when Teenagers came on...that got some weird looks from my aunt...

And I'm afraid that one day one of my teachers will wear a black shirt and red tie, and I will be laughing my head off during their class.
FaceTheStrain
Jazz Hands
FaceTheStrain
October 11th, 2007 at 06:23am
today omeone called my mom's cell phone and she was like u have the wrong number sorry and I was like who were they asking for and she said Gerard, needless to say I spazzed out and was very tempted to call that person back and ask what this "gerard" person's last name was....

I no im a loser

Page Claim : I spazz at anything MCR
Toronado
Bleeding on the Floor
Toronado
October 11th, 2007 at 07:11am
I was perving at the pic of Mikey I have in my wallet when my friend came up in front of me wearing her glasses over her hair and a beanie.
I completely went mental.