Don't have an account? Create one!

Idolize and Inspired

AuthorMessage
rick rape.
Banned
rick rape.
May 27th, 2009 at 11:48pm
My Chemical Romance, they saved my life and I love them so much. <3
THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME.

Heath Ledger, you showed me so much.
You showed me that there were still decent people left in the world.
I miss you more and more everyday.
I love you baby.
Modern Zero.
Bleeding on the Floor
Modern Zero.
May 28th, 2009 at 05:49pm
Green Day, the one and only. =)
certain romance
Thinking Happy Thoughts
certain romance
May 28th, 2009 at 06:16pm
definitly aiden!!! cant explain how much i love em, i was devastated when wiL said that theres a 50/50 chance they might break up after this tour
dexter morgan.
Banned
dexter morgan.
May 28th, 2009 at 11:55pm
i'd have to say within my own writing pink floyd has helped me a lot.

with attitude, motley crue & hollywood undead.
fault lines.
Awake and Unafraid
fault lines.
May 29th, 2009 at 04:26am
jamiroquai - they just inspire me so much, i love them to death

fall out boy, my chemical romance and paramore - they shaped who i am today

the maine - for making me realise not to take things so seriously and to just have fun
werard gay.
Crash Queen
werard gay.
May 29th, 2009 at 10:52am
my chemical romnance, the used and most definitely, Gerard Way.

they helped me to be a better person.
made from neon
Salute You in Your Grave
made from neon
May 29th, 2009 at 08:21pm
Obviously My Chemical Romance.
Because if they can all make it through all that and be where they are today,
then what the hell's stopping me, you know?
Spirit of Jazz.
Motor Baby
Spirit of Jazz.
May 29th, 2009 at 08:56pm
^ AMEN. =)

My chem. They made me want to play music. Gerard made me want to go to art school. I couldn't have gotten where I am without them. I owe so much to all of them- they are so important to me. Wink
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
May 29th, 2009 at 09:44pm

My Chemical Romance.
They get so much bullshit said about them, and yet they remain gracious and they never let anything like that affect them.
They've gone through so much to get to where they are today. I watch LOTMS and then watch TBPID! and I'm left speechless.
Them as people, also, amaze me. Nicest guys I've ever come across in my life. There's nobody like them.
Their attitudes seperately and as a band are always brilliant and basically, they're in a different league completely to anything else I've ever come across.
Forever and ever, man.
the desperate ranks.
Always Born a Crime
the desperate ranks.
May 29th, 2009 at 09:48pm
major tom.:

heartquake.:

My Chemical Romance.
They get so much bullshit said about them, and yet they remain gracious and they never let anything like that affect them.
They've gone through so much to get to where they are today. I watch LOTMS and then watch TBPID! and I'm left speechless.
Them as people, also, amaze me. Nicest guys I've ever come across in my life. There's nobody like them.
Their attitudes seperately and as a band are always brilliant and basically, they're in a different league completely to anything else I've ever come across.
Forever and ever, man.

I absolutely feel the same way, and I probably couldn't have said it better. MCR have made me a significantly better person. They taught me to never give up on myself or what I believe in... I mean, I've learned so much from those five men... so many important lessons that help to get me through my day, and to - no matter what - keep on living.

And The Used as well, for teaching me that no matter what shit goes on in my life, I can always pick myself up... even if the future seems so bleak and unforgiving, there is a way to turn around... and the fact that doing so is more than worth it. It may not seem like it at first, but it's really worth everything.
Artbreaker
Salute You in Your Grave
Artbreaker
June 11th, 2009 at 04:42pm
MCR of course, and Green Day.

The King Blues because they've made me think so much about what I believe, and what sort of world I want to live in and have shown me that you can make a difference. "What If Punk Never Happened" changed my life. No kidding.

Also, Greta Salpeter. She's so young and yet she's done so much. She's such a stong, amazing person and super talented, she really inspires me.
la cerise
Bulletproof Heart
la cerise
June 11th, 2009 at 07:23pm
Green Day. They pretty much helped me grow up, instilled values within me that I would have never gained otherwise, and pushed me to really hold onto something.

My Chemical Romance, secondly, because they gave me that something to believe in, that something to hold onto, that something to really go for my all with no matter what the chances are. My Chemical Romance pushed me to be the best I could, in all circumstances.

Without GD & MCR, I would not be the person I am today.
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
June 12th, 2009 at 01:47am
My Chemical Romance, they've just been a band that's remained purely for the music and for the love of fans, and there's always just something raw and real about them.

Bands from Decaydance, specifically Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco and Hey Monday; The music they make is just something that inspires me to write - and knowing that they're people who've made it to where they are now, no matter the challenges.

Patrick Stump, for being the amazing man he is.
Brendon Urie and Cassadee Pope for having voices that make me push myself to be better than I am now. <3
append and detach.
Shotgun Sinner
append and detach.
June 12th, 2009 at 09:23am
scars and ammunition:
Green Day. They pretty much helped me grow up, instilled values within me that I would have never gained otherwise, and pushed me to really hold onto something.

My Chemical Romance, secondly, because they gave me that something to believe in, that something to hold onto, that something to really go for my all with no matter what the chances are. My Chemical Romance pushed me to be the best I could, in all circumstances.

Without GD & MCR, I would not be the person I am today.

same.
Without them too, I wouldn't have gone through the toughest times of my life. They all have inspired me a lot, and they still do today. The lyrics in their songs never failed to lift me up when I'm down and keep me going. There's so many things I'd love to thank about, but all I can say is, thank you for everything.

and Mike Dirnt. He always gives the best advice, and he helps me a lot through that. And even though he experience a lot of trials when he was young, he stills to continue on with life, and stays positive. I can relate to him, in like everything. He's my hero. <3
art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
June 12th, 2009 at 11:09am
Green Day.
I like how this band isn't afraid to speak their mind about what's happening in the world, and they don't take any shit from anybody.
Taught me to stand up for myself quite a bit.
mostly human
Always Born a Crime
mostly human
June 12th, 2009 at 12:13pm
The Horrors and Placebo : their music inspires me to draw or paint. Their songs just spark random ideas for new paintings.
I bet i've done over 35 paintings just by listening to their songs. its a tad weird how i instantly get images in my minds whilst listening to them.
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
June 12th, 2009 at 04:59pm
sacrificial suicide.:
major tom.:

heartquake.:

My Chemical Romance.
Forever and ever, man.

I absolutely feel the same way, and I probably couldn't have said it better. MCR have made me a significantly better person. They taught me to never give up on myself or what I believe in... I mean, I've learned so much from those five men... so many important lessons that help to get me through my day, and to - no matter what - keep on living.

This.
deja entendu.
Salute You in Your Grave
deja entendu.
June 16th, 2009 at 09:06am
brand new.
i can't put it into words.
their music is beauty.
Fear and Regret
Crash Queen
Fear and Regret
June 17th, 2009 at 04:48am
Mos Def
and N.E.R.D.

Their way of music is really different but speaks to me in a language only I understand.
Seabirds.
Bleeding on the Floor
Seabirds.
June 17th, 2009 at 10:11am
Nancy Boy.:
The Horrors and Placebo : their music inspires me to draw or paint. Their songs just spark random ideas for new paintings.
I feel exactly the same.

Patrick Wolf inspires me more than anything. His lyrics just evoke such vivid images and emotions. He inspires me to just travel, experience life and love. I connect with his songs and I feel like I'm not alone with depression. The same with The Horrors & Placebo, he create images in my head and inspires me to draw. I have the urge to draw and paint to express my self after listening to these artists.