Ouija Boards.

AuthorMessage
HEY AMY
Salute You in Your Grave
HEY AMY
March 9th, 2008 at 09:25pm
^ yes. definately.
research. research. research Very Happy
and i agree with you too. definately NOT a child's toy. its not something you can just tale light-heartedly.
when you use one, it is pretty freaky, can be dangerous and is leaving you fairly vulnerable.
laura15
Killjoy
laura15
March 10th, 2008 at 08:05am
I did a Ouija board once, it went ok, i think that by contacting the dead you are awakening their souls but what the hell! Nar, Everyone will probably end up doing some sort of Ouija board in the end!
Bert McCookie.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bert McCookie.
March 11th, 2008 at 05:49pm
I see "ghosts" or whatever people call it and stuff.
I've played it a couple of times, but I felt/saw/heard nothing that might be a sign of spirits...

So I don't believe in it.
billy gaga.
Salute You in Your Grave
billy gaga.
March 11th, 2008 at 05:55pm
i believe in it, but myself, I have had no "proper" experiences with spirits, and have never used a Ouija Board, so I can't comment on that.

The idea of it going "wrong", terrifies me. Or something that is terrible happening, is what scares me.
raggedy doctor
Shotgun Sinner
raggedy doctor
March 11th, 2008 at 06:52pm
My best friends mother used one once.
She talked to her dead cousin through it.
The person she used the board with died two weeks later. He was completely fit and healthy. Nothing wrong with him. They just found him...dead... Shocked
billy gaga.
Salute You in Your Grave
billy gaga.
March 12th, 2008 at 08:27am
loverdose.:
The person she used the board with died two weeks later. He was completely fit and healthy. Nothing wrong with him. They just found him...dead... Shocked

Thats the kind of thing that scares me.
raggedy doctor
Shotgun Sinner
raggedy doctor
March 12th, 2008 at 01:13pm
I know. >.<

Ouija boards really make me question the afterlife.
CoveredInCake
Killjoy
CoveredInCake
March 12th, 2008 at 01:47pm
Ouija boards are illegal to sell in denmark, so we make our own ones, but I have never got them to work, so now I'm thinking about ordering one on the net. Cause I really wanna try it.. I don't know if you can talk to the dead through a board, but I know that it is possibleto contact the un-living, cause I've been able to talk to ghosts since I was like 3 years old, when my granmother died..
billy gaga.
Salute You in Your Grave
billy gaga.
March 13th, 2008 at 01:06pm
loverdose.:

Ouija boards really make me question the afterlife.

Yeah, because like, as much as we may say, "Oh, its spirits answering our questions," how the hell do we know what we are dealing with?
raggedy doctor
Shotgun Sinner
raggedy doctor
March 13th, 2008 at 05:47pm
and how do we know what the hell is gonna happen?

do we really want to know the answer to our question?

i mean, for example, what if someone asked "will i pass the english test?"
the answer was no.
the person asked why.
the answer said "you won't be there."
again, they asked why.
the spirit said "because you will be dead."

i don't know if thats possible, but fuck. i've heard stories. i don't want to touch a ouija board.

and yeah. "it's just spirits answering our questions."
man, that sounds bad enough. if they're dead, let them be dead in peace. don't go bothering them with questions, especially if they're demons.
billy gaga.
Salute You in Your Grave
billy gaga.
March 15th, 2008 at 08:19am
What ever it is, you need to treat it with respect too.
I mean, you respect people till they do something wrong, so treat the unknown with the same attitude.
It really bugs me when I hear of people asking really horrible questions to the unknown. Like things nobody wants to hear, "are you jealous we're alive and your not?"
Hello, how ignorant is that?
Wether ouija board works or not, I don't know, since I've never used one, but I believe they do.
You gotta treat the board with respect I think.
obsolete
Killjoy
obsolete
March 15th, 2008 at 01:35pm
I've done it before its great fun and the spirits arn't all bad but they can be angery and smart.you dont need to buy one you can use an old monopoly borad with an empty upside down glass and then pieces of paper with different letters on them.
dark desire.
Salute You in Your Grave
dark desire.
March 15th, 2008 at 04:15pm
I believe they work. I'd like to try one with my friends sometime because all of us see what we believe to be demons a lot and we want to find out if that's what it is.

But the idea of actually talking to them scares me to death because of how much I've heard about demonic possession.
Ar!el
Jazz Hands
Ar!el
March 17th, 2008 at 09:16am
ishowidisappear:
I believe they work. I'd like to try one with my friends sometime because all of us see what we believe to be demons a lot and we want to find out if that's what it is.

But the idea of actually talking to them scares me to death because of how much I've heard about demonic possession.

We've had someone come to our school to talk about ouja boards. He said that if it goes "wrong" you should definately be concerned about possession. If you let them in and don't know how to get them out then you're in big trouble.

As for me, I'm okay if other people wanna use them, but I'm not touching a ouja board; that shit's a little too creepy for me.
Queefy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Queefy
March 17th, 2008 at 10:26am
I've never used a real ouija board only made some own copies and used... I think it's scary and really exciting, I guess that's why I do it every once in a while... I believe it actually works sometimes..

My aunt have told me that her and some friends were using one soon after her father's death to come in touch with him. They started to hear sounds aroung them and the words "not the right way" were formed on the board. I can't really remember the whole story in details but that pretty much what happened and I believe something fell down as well, making a loud noise. from what I've heard it was really scary and I don't think she's that much into use ouija borads anymore...
tragic regrets.
Bleeding on the Floor
tragic regrets.
March 19th, 2008 at 07:08am
i've never actually used one, but i wanted to- before this board.

makes me wonder... do i really want to contact the spirits in the afterlife?

gives me chills.
Simply Irresistable
Fabulous Killjoy
Simply Irresistable
March 19th, 2008 at 10:26pm
I don't study the occult or spiritual world. I believe if you are using it for a five mins of fun with a group of silly girls who are asking what the first letter of their husband's name is, I don't believe that's any harm, but fully relying on it and saoking yourself into it, seems to be asking for trouble.
HEY AMY
Salute You in Your Grave
HEY AMY
March 19th, 2008 at 11:12pm
its not something to 'play' with though.
you dont generally ask questions like that. its more contacting the afterlife and connecting with them. you just have to be extremely careful.
skitty.
In the Cannibal Glow
skitty.
March 21st, 2008 at 04:42pm
ive done it before, but only once
and im all into that stuff but my friends where joking around and being annoying so i couldnt get ANYTHING
so i just gave up
Juliet and Romeo
Salute You in Your Grave
Juliet and Romeo
March 21st, 2008 at 10:22pm
Bullets.:

I've never used an Ouija board, but would like to. However, I don't think I should after reading this.
I'd just like to know, what sort of things have the spirits said to you? Like, when someone above said that the spirits like to scare you, what do they say to do that?

I was with a few friends one night and we made a homemade Ouija board. We contacted a spirit, who was fine at first, we just asked the normal questions. When we were going to leave he started saying really morbid things, I can't remember exactly, though I recall death and help coming up multiple times, and we all got really cold. It was the scariest moment of my life.

I've never had any other bad experiences though. So I can't say that's the "normal" thing.