Don't have an account? Create one!

February 13, 2008 - Well, well, well. Here we go again.

AuthorMessage
Tainted Seance
Joining The Black Parade
Tainted Seance
February 22nd, 2008 at 04:10pm
It sounds like they are going to try to avoid TBP stuff, but I'm not quite sure.
whpprsnpprr
Killjoy
whpprsnpprr
February 22nd, 2008 at 04:12pm
Yeah that's what it sounds like to me as well.
I hope they play some stuff from it though...
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
February 22nd, 2008 at 04:44pm
A friend who saw them recently said the show had the singles from TBP, but had alot of Revenge and Bullets -- also several covers - she said they played an hour and 45 minutes-not vouching, but that was the tale.
whpprsnpprr
Killjoy
whpprsnpprr
February 22nd, 2008 at 04:54pm
jules274:
A friend who saw them recently said the show had the singles from TBP, but had alot of Revenge and Bullets -- also several covers - she said they played an hour and 45 minutes-not vouching, but that was the tale.

Oh ok thanks
NoOneCanTouchUs
Joining The Black Parade
NoOneCanTouchUs
February 22nd, 2008 at 05:06pm
jules274:
Ooo! I love the idea of that.
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
February 22nd, 2008 at 06:32pm
Personally, if no new tour dates have been posted by 8:00 p.m. tonight (which makes that 5 on the west coast) then I'm giving up hope that any more tour dates will be added. I hate that I'm feel like I'm having to make an expensive decision based on incomplete information.

I know I keep grumbling but I really don't see how hard it is for MCR's PR and/or management to simple make a post saying whether or not more tour dates will be announced.

Edit: Just checked ticketmaster and Columbus, OH has been added. It is also on May 4 so we can give up hope they are playing Bamboozle.
drive by
Fabulous Killjoy
drive by
February 22nd, 2008 at 06:32pm
writerGrrl:

That's weird. The tix at the Portland venue were only $35 and I got them at ticketmaster. The total cost was only $10 more than your cost for a single ticket. What the hell is a "building facility charge????"

I'm happy though, I thought I couldn't go but the concert turned out to be during Spring Break and my parents were willing to drive 200 miles south.

To all you people who don't know the Portland venue tickets are on sale now!

it wasn't a mcr ticket Wink
drive by
Fabulous Killjoy
drive by
February 22nd, 2008 at 06:34pm
porcelinajune:
Personally, if no new tour dates have been posted by 8:00 p.m. tonight (which makes that 5 on the west coast) then I'm giving up hope that any more tour dates will be added. I hate that I'm feel like I'm having to make an expensive decision based on incomplete information.

I know I keep grumbling but I really don't see how hard it is for MCR's PR and/or management to simple make a post saying whether or not more tour dates will be announced.

i couldn't agree more, i feel completely sick about this whole situation. seriously, we have to buy tickets in the morning if we are going to travel to see them, but then you KNOW they will post a bunch of dates in our area!! i really do think this is one of the most ridiculous things i have ever seen.

see you in a little while, bb, to make our big decisions.......
Craig Owens
Bleeding on the Floor
Craig Owens
February 22nd, 2008 at 06:34pm
. . . . what happened to the Houston date? o_____________o
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
February 22nd, 2008 at 06:35pm
a girl amused:

i couldn't agree more, i feel completely sick about this whole situation. seriously, we have to buy tickets in the morning if we are going to travel to see them, but then you KNOW they will post a bunch of dates in our area!! i really do think this is one of the most ridiculous things i have ever seen.

see you in a little while, bb, to make our big decisions.......

I just checked ticketmaster and I think our decision has been made for us LOL. Columbus, OH? see ya soon, bb.
NoOneCanTouchUs
Joining The Black Parade
NoOneCanTouchUs
February 22nd, 2008 at 06:48pm
Well no Bamboozle...thats a little bit of a better sign for us Jersey/NY people isnt it?
queen bodicea
Motor Baby
queen bodicea
February 22nd, 2008 at 06:52pm
NoOneCanTouchUs:
Well no Bamboozle...thats a little bit of a better sign for us Jersey/NY people isnt it?

I'm actually extremely relieved the possibility of Bamboozle has been killed.
Tainted Seance
Joining The Black Parade
Tainted Seance
February 22nd, 2008 at 06:52pm
Does anyone know at all if they are going to scehdule a show in Maryland?
I seriously don't want to have to get Philly tickets and then them announcing a Maryland show after I get the tickets.

Also, how long do you think the tickets will last before they sell out, so that I at least can wait?
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
February 22nd, 2008 at 06:57pm
<collapses from stress> MCR promotional team: please please please update us and end our misery!!!
queen bodicea
Motor Baby
queen bodicea
February 22nd, 2008 at 06:58pm
keve'sLadyofSorrows:
<collapses from stress> MCR please please please post something here and end our misery!!!

hug's Deb. How bad is your cabin fever over this mess?
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
February 22nd, 2008 at 07:27pm
mother superior:
Deb how bad is your cabin fever over this mess?
hugs Amy back - so bad that I keep thinking I see things moving in corners of my rooms.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 22nd, 2008 at 07:31pm
rofl poor Deb.
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
February 22nd, 2008 at 07:31pm
mother superior:
keve'sLadyofSorrows:
<collapses from stress> MCR please please please post something here and end our misery!!!

hug's Deb. How bad is your cabin fever over this mess?

LOL I think I'm name us all Team MCR Tour Watch 2008. Now to think of a fancy catchphrase to go with it.
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
February 22nd, 2008 at 07:32pm
Footchest.:
rofl poor Deb.

Lycia, have you been scored any tickets or any shows announced in your area?
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 22nd, 2008 at 07:34pm
porcelinajune:
Lycia, have you been scored any tickets or any shows announced in your area?
No. :/ No shows for Buffalo yet. I'd be willing to beg to go to Rochester which is 2 hours away to go see them. XD