AuthorMessage
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
October 23rd, 2008 at 06:14pm
LULS I AM HERE BB
I AM HERE.
okay soooooo.

i got to the venue at like, 7:40 and valencia were still playing, and people were SO nice. they all let me go to the very front even though i arrived late. i was right at the barricade AGAIN. everytime i've seen the matches i've been lucky enough to get barricade or right on the stage. and this time like when i was in oakland, i was right in front of shawn.

ANYWHO. they played a great set, as usual, and all that great stufff. and then after they played, i got a set list (: and then i went to the merch and got a shirt with lord legless on it (shawn's character/art) and waited for awhile, and then jon comes in and i'm the first one to see him and i'm like, "JON JON." and he's like, "oh, hey!" and then i tell him that i have a scarf for him and he was like, "WOW, REALLY? oh man, thank you, this will keep me warm!" and he really liked it and thought the crow was really neat, haha. then i told him that i would like a picture with him showing off our ~guns. XD i think my muscles are almost as big as him, srsly.
and then i had him sign my bag and said byebye. and then matt came out and i was like, "WHALEN!" and he looked and was like, "oh, hello!" and i gave him a scarf, and he told me thank you like a million times. i think he liked it the most XD i was like, "no don't worry about it, really! you're welcome. thank YOU!" and then i asked for a picture and got him to sign my bag too. (: (ignore the red eye, lmao. when i try to edit it out, it makes the picture look even worse. -____- if anyone could remove it, do you think you could for me please? ahaha. and i hate to sound like a tool, but if you wouldn't mind editting a few of my other pictures too, i would love that. :3)
AND THEEEEEEEEEEEN i waited around the merch for a little while longer (like 30 minutes) waiting for shawn or dylan to come out. but they didn't, so i decided to linger outside for a bit, and then when i went out shawn was out there talking to a group of people. and i didn't want to interrupt them so i just sat/leaned on a pole/lamp post. and i sat there waiting for like 15 minutes, and then i look over and i see shawn starting to walk towards me and he kicks (not hard, just lightly, haha) the pole and i look at him and he was like, "oh, I'm sorry. Do you not like it when I kick your pole?" and smirks, and then I look at him and I'm like, "oh yeah, it really makes me mad. especially since it's my pole. I paid for it!" and then he looks at me and cocks his head and kicks the pole again and I hit his leg (gently of course, in a playful manner.) and was like, "HEY STOP!", haha. then we both laughed and i stood up and I was like, "Hey, I'm-" and he was like, "yeah, I know you." and smirked again and I was like, "yeah? I climbed you before!" and he was like, "yeah, i know!" and looked at me and then kicked the pole again and I was like, "HEY." again, ahaha. then we both laughed. And we started talking, it was just small talk, so i can't remember it. But i do remember asking him if they were going to play acoustic, and he said in a little while. (: we talked for like 10 minutes and then dylan comes RUNNING out and tackles shawn, lmao. it was really cute. and he was like, "hey you guys!" and I was like, "hey dylan!" and then i told him about how I know what it's like to be the little one in a group, and shawn was like, "haha, that's true! you're both tiny." and then shawn said he was going to get something to eat and be back. and after he left this girl that i met who was really nice and dylan and i started talking some more, and the girl i was with was like, "wow you guys are really similar. dylan can't keep still and neither can you!" and we both laughed and dylan was playing with a waterbottle and i was like, "lets play waterbottle catch!" and so we did so, and it was really fun, ahaha. we played for like 3 minutes. and dylan told me i had talent at catching a waterbottle, lmao. and I was REALLYYYYYY thirsty because i went through the whole show without water and so i asked him if i could have some water and he was like, "Yeah, of course!" and i was like, "WAIT A MINUTE. YOU DON'T HAVE HERPES DO YOU?" and he was like, "OH YES. I DO. You know me." XD then i took a picture with him. well, actually two because in the first one i'm like, caressing him and it looks weird and it made me laugh. but i love that picture too, so XD

THENNNNNNNN i had him sign my bag and shawn came back and i was like, "hey shawn! can you sign my bag?" and he was like, "of course!" and when he saw it he looked at it and went, "that is FUCKING cute!" and i was like, "ahaha awww, thank you!" and then I was like, "and oh yeah! I made you a scarf!" and he was like, "WOW, REALLY? thank you so much! ah man, I love it!" and i was like, "awww, thank you!" and then he asked me to put it around his waist, lmao. he was like, "can you put it through the belt holes?" and I was like, "uh, sure?" ahaha. so I'm standing there trying to put a scarf into shawn's pants XD and at first i couldn't get it in the hole and i was like, "gah, sorry! i have little fingers. you'd think this would be easier for me!" and then I got it in, and when i went around to erm... the front of his pants to put it through i was like, "oh. um. I'm sorry. ahahah." since you know. i was like. RIGHT there. lmao. but he was the one who wanted me to do it, so XD and then I asked him if i could have a picture and he was like, "of course!" and after i gave the camera to my friend to take the picture, HE PICKS ME UP. HE FUCKING PICKS ME UP. haha. i was like, "WOAH WHAT IS GOING ON!" and he smiled and laughed and my friend was like, "AWWW THATS CUTE." and then i kissed him on the cheek and he was like, "HAHAH awwww!" and my friend was like, "okay, i'm going to take it now." so i kissed him again and he said "awww!" again XD
WHAT A HAPPY COUPLE! ahaha, no, i'm kidding. but really look at his smile, D'AWWW SO CUTE. i look so angry lmao. well. not angry, but serious. idk why though XD ANYWHO. so after that he put me down and was like, "I bet a lot of people pick you up, huh?" and i was like, "haha well not really... actually, okay, yeah. but yours was the best. (:" and then he went off to talk to other people and then i went back to him when he wasn't talking to anyone and i was like, "WAKE UP AND WASTE TODAY~!" 9since that's always a song they play acoustic after a show.) and he was like, "oh yeah! i'll go get my guitar in a minute." and i smiled and was like, "thank you!" and then i scurried off again with that one girl because she wanted to look for jon or matt, but we couldn't find jon again ): and then i look back and i see shawn walking out to the parking lot and i'm like, "YES YES YES YES YES!" and he comes back with an acoustic guitar and starts tuning it and stuff and i'm standing like, right by him.
and during parts of scratched out he looked right at me and smiled and sang and of course i sang back, and he also went into the circle of like 15-20 people that were huddled around and we were all singing and it was amazing. and then after scratched out, he promised this one guy before that he would play to build a mountain, but he couldn't get it right (he was like, "it's been so long since i've played this!" haha) so instead he was like, "how about clouds crash?" and everyone was like, 'YES YES YES YES YES' so he started playing it. and i shit you not, during most parts of the song he turned RIGHT to me and we were singing to each other. like with scratched out he was all over, but during clouds crash he looked and played by me a lot, and for a good like 25 seconds he basically just played to me like, face to face. he was staring at me and singing and playing and was only like 2 feet away, and i was singing right back at him and just. IT WAS AMAZING. i think some girls got really mad though because they were recording and i kept on singing really loud and obnoxious and shawn kept on looking over at me, haha. and i would have recorded too, but i didn't want to have a camera like, RIGHT UP in his face while he's playing since he was singing so close to me. and then after my friend wanted to get a picture of shawn and i standing side by side, ahaha. and he was like, "alright!" so i got another picture with him, and yeaah!
and i told him that they should play chain reaction in anaheim, ca and he was like, "hmm, yeah, we should. i should talk to so-and-so about that!" (i think he said the manager of the venue's name, but idk.) and then I told him by and all the good stuff, and VIOLA!

it was DEFINETLY THE BEST after-the-matches-show show i've ever been too, haha. seeing them in oakland is still my number one actual show of theirs. but when it comes to hanging out/meeting them after. that one takes the cake. and i'm really scared nothing will beat it. XD
batsquad!
Awake and Unafraid
batsquad!
October 23rd, 2008 at 06:26pm
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YAY AMBER.
I've been waiting for this ALL day! <33333333333333

I'm so happy for you!
gabanti.
In The Murder Scene
gabanti.
October 23rd, 2008 at 06:29pm
OH.
MY.
GOD.

AMBER. THAT IS SO AMAZING.
HE REMEMBERED YOU. LIKE, WITHOUT YOU EVEN HAVING TO SAY ANYTHING.
AND HE PICKED YOU UP VOLUNTARILY AND FKJGHKSHFASKJF THAT IS SO AMAZING, SERIOUSLY.
I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW OMG<3333333
dean winchester.
Tragic With a Capital T
dean winchester.
October 23rd, 2008 at 06:31pm
amber, I'm so effing happy for you.
you don't even know. you deserved taht SO much. that's so amazing. <3333
i'm grinning so big from reading that, omg ahaha. I'm so so so so so so so so thrilled for you.
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
October 24th, 2008 at 01:41am
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH :'D ILY
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
October 25th, 2008 at 12:43am

there's clouds crash from my show (:
at :25 he like, nods at me and i nod back, ahaha.
and it's cute when he messes up and we all do too.
and at other parts through out the song he's kinda singing to me.
he nods to me and at parts of the song too, when he backs up, you can't tell.
but during those parts, his body is kinda turned to the left, and he's looking straight at me and we're singing to each other.
you can't see me, but you see how his head is turned?
yeah, he's looking and singing to me, haha, as vain as that sounds...
i mean, i don't mean it to be, but just, he really was singing to me.
you can't really tell from that point of view, but just, he was, and just ahahah aaah In Love

and at like 1:48 he turns his whole body and is singing very directly at me, ahaha.
/fangirl
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
October 25th, 2008 at 11:45am
eeeeeee amber that gave me goosebumbs.
YOU'RE SO CUTE TOGETHER OMG.<3333333333333
that is so amazinggggg fwhgvtrhjcwgthjgwehhj.
+ that video made me squeal. xD
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
October 25th, 2008 at 06:39pm
ahahahah awww, thank you jess!
:D
sookeh.
Crash Queen
sookeh.
October 26th, 2008 at 06:16am
amber that sounds so amazing (:
i am so happy for you! i am glad you had a good time.
and the photo where shawn picked you up is so cute. *squee* (:
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
October 26th, 2008 at 11:59pm
awww, thank you so much agnes!
that means a lot to me.
<3(:
sookeh.
Crash Queen
sookeh.
October 27th, 2008 at 05:36am
oh, and i also really love the scarfs you made them.
they look so cool. (:
justin pierre.
Awake and Unafraid
justin pierre.
October 27th, 2008 at 03:46pm
AMBERRRR<3
THAT IS AMAZING. :
D
Also, I love how his finger looks like it's like, going into your pants in the picture where he's picking you up.
Shifty
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
October 27th, 2008 at 08:24pm
Hahah, awwww thank you ryann! <333
and thank you again agnes. (:

AND LMFAO RYANN. I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICED THAT.
ahahah oh shawn, you sly fox, you.
folkin' around.
Salute You in Your Grave
folkin' around.
October 27th, 2008 at 09:15pm
oh my jeezus. you are like his favorite fan. you're so lucky!
light up
Awake and Unafraid
light up
October 27th, 2008 at 09:21pm
i'm so late on this,
but that's absolutely perfect!
i'm sososo happy for you Amber <333
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
October 28th, 2008 at 10:06pm
ahaha aww, i wouldn't say favorite.
i'm sure he loves everyone all the same!
buticanwish, ahahahah. thank you though. <3

and awww, thank you so much Cailee!
it really means loads to me that you guys are happy for me. (:
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
November 3rd, 2008 at 12:36am
halloween (:

there aren't any of jon ):
but i heard he went as batman (:
sookeh.
Crash Queen
sookeh.
November 3rd, 2008 at 03:23am
shawn looks so creepy. D:
riddle6
Killjoy
riddle6
November 3rd, 2008 at 06:39pm
I went to the show on the 29th. It was my first time to see the Matches live, and I do have to say that they did not disapointe (I wasn't expecting them to). I was even able to meet Shawn and talk to him for about 2 seconds.

My goodness, that Halloween show must have been really funny with them in costumes.
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
November 4th, 2008 at 12:11am
ahaha, that's because shawn IS creepy. XD
but that's why we all love him, haha.

and aww, that's great that you got to meet him!
it sucks that it was for a short time though ):
but there's always next time! and AHAHAHHA
I KNOW! I would to have loved to been at the halloween show.
whalen just about kills me in his costume, so cute.