Don't have an account? Create one!

Your Black Parade

AuthorMessage
superhumangorilla
Jazz Hands
superhumangorilla
February 21st, 2008 at 01:05am
We all know that the Black Parade album is based on the theory of ‘When you die, how does death come for you?’
Gerard believes it comes however we want; like a favorite memory, or a loved one, or whatever.
It got me thinking, when you die, how would you like death to come for you?

I don't know if there is already a thread like this, but anyway...just lock it there is.
I.wish.i.wer.a.ghost
Motor Baby
I.wish.i.wer.a.ghost
February 21st, 2008 at 01:31am
haha, thats a good idea.

i wana die getting hit by a bus (not literally, a joke me and my mate have)...uh i dont really know how i wna die...but when i do, as cheezy as it may sound i wana cross over to the black parade

Very Happy
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
February 21st, 2008 at 02:53am
hahaha

Option 1:
I want to die in front of many people -- like a stadiumful of people, though not necessarily in a stadium -- going down in a blaze of glory, and rising for one last dance like Helena. and,of course scaring the shit out of everybody.

Option 2:
I'll go down fighting for every last breath and when i finally do snuff it, probly linger around for awhile buggering everyone till they beg me to cross over.

Option 3:
Be killed by a crazed John Lennon-type fan who is aiming for the band but gets me instead when i throw myself in front of them, and be immortalised as the chick who saved My Chemical Romance. LOL
meganelizabeth
Thinking Happy Thoughts
meganelizabeth
February 21st, 2008 at 03:44am
how do i want death to come to me?

i would hate for a person to come and greet me..
and be all like "hello! you just died!!!"

id also hate it if a parade did actually come.
i dont like big crowds of people..
but then, if my chem were playing on the first float XD

maybe if when i die.. i'd like to just kind of "wake up" and be lying in heaven, and go to god and apologize for not believeing him for a few months a while back.. and then go find monty. [my cat who died a few months ago]
that is if heaven is real.
maybe we all get reincarnated, and i'll be born again straight away..

but im vouching for death coming, and taking me to where ever monty is.

i kinda miss him lots..

wow this has gotten me all deep now
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
February 21st, 2008 at 04:01am
meganelizabeth:
how do i want death to come to me?

i would hate for a person to come and greet me..
and be all like "hello! you just died!!!"

id also hate it if a parade did actually come.
i dont like big crowds of people..
but then, if my chem were playing on the first float XD

maybe if when i die.. i'd like to just kind of "wake up" and be lying in heaven, and go to god and apologize for not believeing him for a few months a while back.. and then go find monty. [my cat who died a few months ago]
that is if heaven is real.
maybe we all get reincarnated, and i'll be born again straight away..

but im vouching for death coming, and taking me to where ever monty is.

i kinda miss him lots..

wow this has gotten me all deep now

I don;t mind getting reincarnated if i could keep some of my previous memories - like experiencing life in a different body, but *knowing* that u got reborn. Razz if dat makes sense

i dont' think god needs apologizing to. u might wanna apologise to anyone up there u migt hv been nasty to, tho.... Smile

say, what if u got reincarnated as a fly and was alive for all of five minutes before WHACK lol
dope-sic-gurl
Killjoy
dope-sic-gurl
February 21st, 2008 at 04:47am
Collision Kiss:
hahaha

Option 1:
I want to die in front of many people -- like a stadiumful of people, though not necessarily in a stadium -- going down in a blaze of glory, and rising for one last dance like Helena. and,of course scaring the shit out of everybody.

Option 2:
I'll go down fighting for every last breath and when i finally do snuff it, probly linger around for awhile buggering everyone till they beg me to cross over.

Option 3:
Be killed by a crazed John Lennon-type fan who is aiming for the band but gets me instead when i throw myself in front of them, and be immortalised as the chick who saved My Chemical Romance. LOL

Your option three is amazing!!!

As far as the reincarnation thing I don't think GOD recycles. And with He already knows we are sorry if we confess it.... sorry going off on a topic here.

Ok I want death to come for me....
I would want to die in my sleep, be surrounded by Angels. Have them them tell me to count backwards from ten and slowly just slip into darkness. Then have my mom hug me and tell me welcome home... and just be in Heaven.

Maybe even having Jesus himself come get me... now that would be cool. Clap
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
February 21st, 2008 at 04:57am
dope-sic-gurl:
[Maybe even having Jesus himself come get me... now that would be cool. Clap

yeahh that would totally rock

Jesus has always been this awesome cool hippy dude for me. just full of love and forgiving and possibly marijuana LOL (sorryyyyy to every1, no offense!) but really, i love him. i've always told ppl that i'm not into Christianity, I'm into Jesus. bless him
calculated sacrifice
Shotgun Sinner
calculated sacrifice
February 24th, 2008 at 08:32am
I'd want to die being surrounded by family and friends and have an MCR song playing. Preferably Helena or maybe Dead! XD
Stifled Endings
Killjoy
Stifled Endings
February 24th, 2008 at 01:58pm
i want death to come to me as a wire clad goddess taped into all the info i need to know about games music and videos yeah g4's like taht
Toki
Really Not Okay
Toki
February 24th, 2008 at 02:02pm
Taking a bullet for someone.

And then I want The Black Parade to come.
At my funeral I definitely want Welcome To The Black Parade played, even though it's not my favourite song by MCR, it is the perfect funeral song
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
February 24th, 2008 at 03:41pm
I want to die knowing that people are sad that I died... if that makes any sense. I want something to leave behind. I want to die knowing my life meant something to people, that I helped people, maybe saved someone. I want people to remember me at my funeral, not cry. Remember the good things.

As for how death comes for me... I want to have someone I looked up too, (Gerard, Frank, Bob, Ray or Mikey, pwease), gently tell me i'm dead. Then I go to the mosh pit of hell with all the other bad people.
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
February 24th, 2008 at 03:53pm
Hmmm I would like to die in my sleep, being surrounded by loved ones.

But as for my welcome into the afterlife. I would like light and sound to slowly come into awareness. And for it to be an amazing concert that goes on for a long long while. Like the perfect festival line up, With MCR headlining obviously. And me being right at the front and not squashed! Mr. Green

I'd just love the entrance to the afterlife to have that amazing atmosphere and anticipation. Where your head goes fuzzy and your senses go into overdrive. Hehe.
kamatachi
Killjoy
kamatachi
February 24th, 2008 at 05:09pm
I feel like It would be cool to die playing in a basketball game or singing onstage at a concert. Because I want to be remebered after I die. Even if i do go to hell.
kamatachi
Killjoy
kamatachi
February 24th, 2008 at 05:14pm
scratch that last post I wanna die fighting, singing, laughing, or listening to mcr.
I would like someone to gently tell me what has just happened and that I had joined the afterlife and lead me to the gates of hell.

At my furneral I want cemetary drive, helena, the black parade, and lastly Famous last words to play until everyone leaves.

I would come back in dream to my friends and comfort them when they miss me. I would also apologize to all the people I had done wrong to. But most of all I would be in the mosh pit of every mcr concert in spirit.

oh shit that sounds emo.........sorry for getting shitty on you guys.
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
February 25th, 2008 at 05:30am
Aww that's ok. everyone deserves to get emo now & then. trust me -- i'm bloody Queen of Emotown. MCR is not emo, but i am. LOL

I'd like to die at a concert too.

and i always imagined singing FLW just before i snuffed it! now that's going down in true MyChem style
qianthefirst
Joining The Black Parade
qianthefirst
February 25th, 2008 at 06:11am
i wanna die in my sleep ..........dreaming of MCR...........Dreaming...........then somehow i get transported to Dream aka The Sandman aka Morpheus's (from teh comic 'sandman') castle and spend the rest of my immortal life haunting the dreams of the band members.....
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
February 25th, 2008 at 08:22am
I want someone I trusted and loved to come and meet me
when my time comes. So that I feel safe.

And I wanna die in my sleep and I wanna die knowing that I did all the things
I wanted to do in life.
Battery Acid
Salute You in Your Grave
Battery Acid
February 25th, 2008 at 03:27pm
I want to die any way really that kills you instantly so that you dont suffer pain... like:

drive off a cliff
get shot in the head

Wow. Im not very imaginative today. Oh well. There you have it.

And when I die I will hopefully go to heaven!
kamatachi
Killjoy
kamatachi
February 25th, 2008 at 04:51pm
Collision Kiss:
Aww that's ok. everyone deserves to get emo now & then. trust me -- i'm bloody Queen of Emotown. MCR is not emo, but i am. LOL

I'd like to die at a concert too.

and i always imagined singing FLW just before i snuffed it! now that's going down in true MyChem style

LOL its just the greatest song. It has such a great meaning. Crying or Very sad
MyChemislife994
Killjoy
MyChemislife994
February 25th, 2008 at 09:28pm
ooo. thats a good question. i dont know how i want to die, but my Black Parade would be the MCR concert im going to go to in Tempe.

(sorry for being braggy, but im so excited! i never thought i would get to go see them)