Don't have an account? Create one!

Your Black Parade

AuthorMessage
doctor who?
Salute You in Your Grave
doctor who?
August 3rd, 2008 at 03:33am
Well Ive always had this phsycic visiony thing of how I am gong to die. Its like this feeling that I know is true,You know the type of "feel it in your gut" thing.Well I know Im going to get killed before I turn 30.How? Well...Im going to get shot...with a gun...by someone else.Gahh,it feels so wierd typing this.But what I feel after I die? Well Id love to see my heroes tell me that Im dead.Or Have a flashback of my first concert (Which was MCR) and have my best friend turn to me and tell me Im dead.But who knows what will happen after I see the light.

Yeah..I think I just scared myself.
temptation.
Shotgun Sinner
temptation.
August 3rd, 2008 at 07:04am
I've dreamed a few times how I might die.
1.I commited suicide,because someone killed all people that I love.It wasn't very cool.
2.I died in my sleep.No pain.No tears.Just me and death.
and 3.Someone killed me on a MCR concert.
blow
Bleeding on the Floor
blow
August 3rd, 2008 at 04:15pm
I would love it if Jesus came for me after death.
raygunjones
Killjoy
raygunjones
August 3rd, 2008 at 04:29pm
i want to be dancing on stage and be surounded by 5 deaths, that are gerard,mikey,ray,bob and frank and the carry me away ,dead.
demolitionloversmway
Thinking Happy Thoughts
demolitionloversmway
August 3rd, 2008 at 06:10pm
ummm i guess just wake up to the sight of the person i love
<3
ghosted.
Jazz Hands
ghosted.
August 4th, 2008 at 07:27am
Well this is a bit morbid but I'll go to heaven.
Thats it all I want.
It would be quite nice if my dad was there waiting for me, and my nan and granma.
Hopefully some pancakes too Very Happy

Haha.

...But I'm not going anywhere where just yet, to many to do.
spiderpig-
Really Not Okay
spiderpig-
August 26th, 2008 at 07:16am
i want to die while listening to the song THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER.
oh, yeah.
i wanna be shot in the heart!

then i'd go to heaven..
and meet my dead cousin.
jay!
Bleeding on the Floor
jay!
August 26th, 2008 at 09:46pm
My Black Parade?
I want my dad to be there, since I've never really met him except for when I was little. And I want all the rest of my relatives to be there.
disenchanted romance
Awake and Unafraid
disenchanted romance
August 26th, 2008 at 10:54pm
just as long as it's sudden and easy coz i'd hate to suffer before dying.
made from neon
Salute You in Your Grave
made from neon
September 1st, 2008 at 01:58am
Well, I've always pictured me dying by my own means. I'm scared of what I can't control, so I'd rather not be scared out of my mind during my own death.

If there were such a thing as the afterlife, I'd want to see my idols who have passed. My relatives, if any have died by that point, would be nice to see, too. Although if death is more like sleeping forever and ever, I don't object to that either.

I am one morbid kid, huh? xD
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
September 1st, 2008 at 10:47am
I would want to die quickly, and painlessly. Actually, I don't care about the painless bit. And I would like that to be it. Preferably. Just it. Not black, not bright white light, just the end, and nothing more. If I have to go somewhere, I hope it's like Earth, only nicer to everyone. And I would want to come round there. Like, if I was shot in the head, and the ambulance came, then I would want to come round in a hospital bed, with tubes and things, as if I had survived, and was getting better, only Iwould know I was dead, so I wouldn't be upset when my mom wasn't there.
FrankiieIero
Jazz Hands
FrankiieIero
September 1st, 2008 at 11:05am
Me in the Helena video. I walk through the door and Helena's dancing and I watch her while sitting at the back row. Then she comes to me towards the end and takes me away. (<-- *shurgs* sounds kinda cool)
Spirit of Jazz.
Motor Baby
Spirit of Jazz.
September 1st, 2008 at 11:05am
Switchblade Saint:

Jesus has always been this awesome cool hippy dude for me. just full of love and forgiving and possibly marijuana LOL

me too. i like to think he's just the kinda dude you wanna go up and hug. like a big teddy bear. i'm not saying i wanna go up and hug hippy dudes all the time, but, hey..... lol

that would be cool and scary to join the black parade when you die. it'd kind of suck to have to walk around aimlessly for the rest of eternity, though. i'd get bored. i would like to die happy. like getting shot in the back of my head by a terrorist is not my ideal way to go. maybe in my sleep? that would be cool to be reincarnated too, but i'd like to keep my memories from this life too.
SisterOfTheRose
Jazz Hands
SisterOfTheRose
September 1st, 2008 at 11:32am
All I know is, I'd want my granda there. I haven't thought any further than that. Just surprise me.
Little Miss Mental
Bleeding on the Floor
Little Miss Mental
September 1st, 2008 at 02:47pm
Something peaceful, and painless...not lying in a hospital on life support. Something nice, then again...I'd probably wanna do something reckless and unexpected before I die. Then after I'm dead and gone I'd want Ray to come and take me away to wherever I'm going...heaven or hell.

Or have my dog lead me away, she got put down last month...tore me apart
Incognito.
Bleeding on the Floor
Incognito.
September 2nd, 2008 at 04:45am
i wana go in the middle of a MCR mosh pit while their playing Helena
Mercutio
Motor Baby
Mercutio
September 2nd, 2008 at 02:41pm
I'd like to go in a way that strangers would remember me or that it would be on the news, but a peaceful death would be nice too.

The best way to know I was dead would be to have the band come and wake me up, gently, and tell me, but I'd like to be a ghost for a while, and watch peoples reactions.

I guess in general I'd just like to know if people actually care that I'm dead, because no-one cares that I'm alive.
Bella Muerte!
Really Not Okay
Bella Muerte!
September 4th, 2008 at 04:54am
I wanna die peacefully and i want to see my Benny and Willow (my dead guineapigs Sad in heaven or where ever i go when i die)
I'm A Bullet.I Kill!
Jazz Hands
I'm A Bullet.I Kill!
November 20th, 2008 at 04:27am
hmm...i want to die in a sleep or something...and i want early sunsets or interlude to be played...cuz everyone's going for black parade and helena so i think sunsets and interlude are quite special for a funeral song
hawaii will sink.
Killjoy
hawaii will sink.
November 22nd, 2008 at 04:24pm
The Black Parade's pretty much perfect as it is, it's exactly what i want.
Haha. If it could be singing Dead! that would be amazing. That song
makes me so happy when it comes on, not even sure why.

As for how, not really sure. I've kind of always wanted to go out on my
own terms, whenever I'm ready for it. Not too brutally either because I'd
hate to do too much damage to the person who found me D: