Don't have an account? Create one!

Your Black Parade

AuthorMessage
futurpres
Fabulous Killjoy
futurpres
November 22nd, 2008 at 04:46pm
I really want to be in limbo. That sounds really weird, but I just want to hang out as like a ghost and watch things. Like, my kids or friends or sister. I want to see them get on with their lives. And maybe mess with some people... *cough*BUSH*cough*
XxDead DivaxX
Bleeding on the Floor
XxDead DivaxX
December 20th, 2008 at 11:29am
I want death to come for me as if it were a HUUUUUUUUUUGE birthday party!
All my family, friends, heros and my pet cats coming to welcome me home.
And their has to be a chocolate fondue fountian!!!! xD
MiDesfileNegro
Thinking Happy Thoughts
MiDesfileNegro
December 20th, 2008 at 05:33pm
My username translates from Spanish to 'my black parade'. [/offtopic]

Anyway... I want my death to take me by surprise, because knowing it's coming would scare the shit out of me.

But at the funeral... I want This Is How I Disappear to be played, as a message to my loved ones that this is how much they meant to me. Then I'm not sure, The Ghost Of You? Or To The End? And then either Famous Last Words or Helena last.
WayDown
Bleeding on the Floor
WayDown
December 21st, 2008 at 02:45am
In my sleep sounds like the best, although dying for something I believe in or something like that also sounds awesome.
severus.
Awake and Unafraid
severus.
December 21st, 2008 at 07:32am
futurpres:
I really want to be in limbo. That sounds really weird, but I just want to hang out as like a ghost and watch things. Like, my kids or friends or sister. I want to see them get on with their lives. And maybe mess with some people... *cough*BUSH*cough*
I'd imagine George W. Bush would be long dead before you...hopefully. :]

I don't know... Peacefully. Painlessly. After a looooooong life. I'd die of natural causes in the middle of the best dream ever. My mother would be there...calling me.
itsadeathwish.
Killjoy
itsadeathwish.
December 21st, 2008 at 01:38pm
hopefully in my sleep.
i'm really afraid of pain and i couldn't handle anything like that.
SavannahBanana13
Fabulous Killjoy
SavannahBanana13
December 23rd, 2008 at 10:21pm
I would like to die surrounded by my friends, family, heroes, and pets with something MCR related playing in the background and be carried away by Gerard, Ray, Frank, Mikey, and Bob and be greeted by my dad, grandpa, Robbie (my cat who died 2 years ago), God, and Jesus at the gates of heaven.

I can't beleive i'm doing this. I hate talking about death. The thought of my life ending is just scary.
Where's Your Heart
Really Not Okay
Where's Your Heart
December 28th, 2008 at 08:47pm
I'm not sure how I wanna die, but I know that I'm not gonna go down without a fight. I'd probably be locked in a life-or-death battle with my mortal enemy who was once one of my closest friends. We would fight for days and days and when I imagine this (for various reasons) in my mind I see myself as a vampire and my friend as a vampire hunter and neither of us knew the other's secret, but when my friend found out he/she would attack me and I'd have no choice but to fight. We would fight and I would try to convince my friend that I hadn't really changed and that being a vampire didn't mean that I was evil. After a few days I would severely wound my friend but just as I'm about to deliver the final blow, instead of killing him/her I'd back off and say something like, "I'm not gonna kill you. Only monsters try to kill their friends." I would turn my back to walk away and suddenly hear a loud BANG. Then another following shortly after. Well never again, well never again. They gave us two shots to the back of the head and we're all dead now.

I would turn around and bite my friend right before I crossed over.

Then once death came it would be exactly like the music video for "Welcome to the Black Parade" but I would be singing with Gerard.

Don't ask where that came from, I write a lot of random stories that follow along those lines.

But yeah, that's how I'd like to die and how I'd like to be recieved, singing on a float surrounded by the souls of the dearly departed with MCR for the rest of eternity.
NJxMCRMY
Killjoy
NJxMCRMY
August 1st, 2010 at 08:26pm
If I were to die, I would want to die for someone I know and loved. It sounds like I stole it out of a vampire novel but I would time in place of someone I loved (namely Synyster Gates or the Way brothers or Frank Iero!). How death comes for me is through my music. Yes there will be a Black Parade to take me to the afterlife, with floats from Avenged Sevenfold, Green Day, and My Chemical Romance. There will be joy and happiness and dancing and partying all the way to heaven.
littlejeka
Generation Nothing
littlejeka
August 4th, 2010 at 12:34pm
I just want to die and visit people who I cared for. See how their life went. And then go somewhere peaceful and do all the things that I enjoyed. Though I would also want to be with someone special
poetic tragedy.
Awake and Unafraid
poetic tragedy.
August 5th, 2010 at 08:12am
i want to die fast. not in a car crash or something but..i don't know. i haven't really thought about it like that.
but after i died i want to meet people i cared for.
Breakfast Monkey.
Fabulous Killjoy
Breakfast Monkey.
August 6th, 2010 at 01:51pm
I'd like to be told that I was going to die like a week in advance so I could do stuff to make my last few days happy, then I'd want to die discretely in my sleep and be welcomed to my death by all my friends and stuff and we'd party and drink energy drinks and shizz. And it'd last for, like, hours. And there'd be music. Loud music. And at the end there's be lika a photo album which had all my life memories in. :3
Resilience
Killjoy
Resilience
September 14th, 2010 at 01:11am
I want to die with a fight! No peaceful drifting away into death... NO. I'll die fighting death with every fiber in my body. Very Happy And then when Death comes, I want it to be the Black Parade, MCR on a float and all. With the scary people. 'Cause they'll be my buds.
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
September 17th, 2010 at 12:17am
I want to do die while mentally in the memory of my boyfriend taking me sledding. It was the first time I had played in snow in my life, I was so scared but he talked me into it and held my hand the first time I went down. One of the times we went down we were riding seperate sleds and holding hands, at the bottom he pulled me into him and gave me a long deep kiss. It's one of the best memories I've ever had. That's what I'd want to remember going out.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
September 17th, 2010 at 03:53pm
^that is one of the sweetest things I've read in a while. Tehe

I want to die young, preferably before I'm 40. I want to die in an accident, or by suicide. Murder is even fine with me. I just want to make it to 20. I probably wasn't meant to have a long life anyway. All I want in life is a lover- no kids or anything. Not even distant relatives. I mainly just want to get married to someone who understands, because I'm pretty messed up. It would be really interesting if we both died together in some sort of way. Maybe like a suicide pact or something. Or if we were murdered together. Hmm...

I always thought that when you die, you wait in a waiting room, waiting to be sent to either heaven or hell. Maybe the waiting room is like limbo while your life, I guess, is being processed in some sort of way. Well, that's how I pictured it when I was little, at least.

But you have to admit- if you died and all of a sudden a huge fucking parade showed up, it would be really creepy, yet awesome at the same time. XD
scarecrow.
Jazz Hands
scarecrow.
September 18th, 2010 at 09:14am
Flying twenty feet offa swing and breaking my neck, whoop!
poetic tragedy.
Awake and Unafraid
poetic tragedy.
September 20th, 2010 at 09:41am
I want to live a long happy life and die peaceful and painless.
That's pretty much all I have to say.
hahasaberna
Killjoy
hahasaberna
May 13th, 2011 at 12:53am
MCR show Clap
the_Saminator
Thinking Happy Thoughts
the_Saminator
May 13th, 2011 at 01:30pm
2 words...

Conga line!