^ 11:00.

Thank Yooou.
And btw, I love your icon Dance
broken toy soldier.
Salute You in Your Grave
broken toy soldier.
July 9th, 2008 at 02:48pm
I was just wondering..
I've never been to the warped tour before and this year its actually coming relativley close to where I live.
but the thing is tickets are expensive and the drive would be long... so i was wanted to know how things go down at the tour..
like do different bands play at the same time just in different places/ what kind've booths are around there/ is there anything else to do?

sorry if this is a retardo question... i'm just superbroke and want to know what stuff i'd be getting for about $70.
a day to remember.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
a day to remember.
July 9th, 2008 at 03:15pm
^Yeah, different band's play a t the same time.

There are like, 7 stages or something. I think 2 major stages, 2 or 3 semi-mojor stages, and like a few stages with small bands no ones aver heard of trying to get somewhere.

There are tons of booths everywhere with everything, including band booths, food booths, peta booths, guitar hero booths, and stuff.
There's so many things to do besides watching bands. They even have this guitar booth, where you just play guitars they have sitting there.
theres also a water truck, and the food is wayyyyy over priced, so bring a lot of money.
=)
Volt-Zorg Boy
Awake and Unafraid
Volt-Zorg Boy
July 9th, 2008 at 07:04pm
there's a truth booth
there was a inflatable slip and slide thingie last year, there's tons of people just tying to get you to buy their cd
$70 would get you through the day with maybe a tshirt or two and some food
but not much else
hayleyjean
Bulletproof Heart
hayleyjean
July 10th, 2008 at 01:10am
lo 4 dayssssssssssssssss.
a day to remember.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
a day to remember.
July 10th, 2008 at 01:38am
Okay, this may sound weird, but what do I do in the crowd? D:

All the concerts i've been to, including last year's warped tour, I saw relatively softer bands.
But this year, I'm watching Bring Me The Horizon, Alesana, From First To Last, and such.

I don't want to look like a poser. :/
brand new eyes
Always Born a Crime
brand new eyes
July 10th, 2008 at 03:04pm
The Fatality D::

All the concerts i've been to, including last year's warped tour, I saw relatively softer bands.
But this year, I'm watching Bring Me The Horizon, Alesana, From First To Last, and such.

I saw From First to Last with August Burns Red, Every Time I Die, The Human Abstract, and The Bled in March. So, it was pretty hardcore. xD
Try to get as close to the front as possible. If you're near the front, you can barely move, but you're safe because the pit got insane with FFTL went on. If you're going with two other people, the best thing to do is send the most experience person towards the front, to make their way through the crowd slowly while another band is on, and then call the other peoples phones, that being the signal to come to the front because you've gotten a spot. That's how I did it with my friends.
Before we were up front though it was hard to move anyway. Everyone was pushing towards the front. As long as you're not in the pit, you'll be fine.
batsquad!
Awake and Unafraid
batsquad!
July 10th, 2008 at 06:24pm
I AM SO EXCITED.
Tomorrow is the day!
I get to meet Sarah and have the best day of my life.
lyrical lies.
Always Born a Crime
lyrical lies.
July 10th, 2008 at 06:34pm
santi.:
lol 9 dayssssssssssssssss.
if i end up going that is.
Volt-Zorg Boy
Awake and Unafraid
Volt-Zorg Boy
July 10th, 2008 at 10:18pm
The Fatality D::

I would advise staying away from pits
the closer to the front the safer you are
the first 3-4 rows by the barrier are really nice, just watch your head
depending on the band, if you're with someone else you might lose the other person if the entire crowd moves as one
baby ruthless
Salute You in Your Grave
baby ruthless
July 11th, 2008 at 01:07pm
I went yesterday and it was soooooooo amazing!
ForevrTheSickestKids
Salute You in Your Grave
ForevrTheSickestKids
July 11th, 2008 at 01:38pm
andy warhol.:
I went yesterday and it was soooooooo amazing!

Me to! hottest day ever though!
dementors.
Shotgun Sinner
dementors.
July 11th, 2008 at 09:21pm

WOW.
that's amazing.
insane amazing.
: D
selfish machine.
Always Born a Crime
selfish machine.
July 11th, 2008 at 09:33pm
it sounds like you had a lot of fun, Sarah!
:D

aaah, less than 3 days until my date!
(:
radio ga ga.
Demolition Lover
radio ga ga.
July 11th, 2008 at 09:39pm
gah, i'm so happy you had an amazing time sarah.
:DDD
that post srsly made me happy, ahah.<3

still about 15 days until mine. D:
IT'S GOING TOO SLOW. ;_;
loki.
Bulletproof Heart
loki.
July 11th, 2008 at 09:42pm
i'm so glad you guys had a great time! : D

i completely forgot about this thread or else i would've ranted/raved about my date. :\
hayleyjean
Bulletproof Heart
hayleyjean
July 11th, 2008 at 10:24pm
omfg i'm so excited.
TWO days!
satellites.
In The Murder Scene
satellites.
July 13th, 2008 at 01:05pm
omg, i am SO jealous! Cheese
i'm glad you had a great time though :D
and you got to meet katie and jenna :D
it sounds so awesome.
batsquad!
Awake and Unafraid
batsquad!
July 13th, 2008 at 01:32pm
OKAY SO, I don't know how to really sum this up because the day was completely amazing.

I STARTED MY WARPED EXPERIENCE BY HUGGING SARAH.

First we saw Cobra Starship, and obviously I had a whole lot of fun. I called Rachel, Courtenay, Erika and then Courtenay for the rest of the set. Sisky came out and did the rap for "Snakes On A Plane" and he was completely awesome.

Then The Academy Is... started playing right after and we saw them. They are always perfect. I never have a bad time when I see them. I called Erika for "Neighbors". :DDD

We went to the cool down area because Amanda B. almost passed out and hung around there until she was better. We went around and "shopped" for a little while and waited until Forever The Sickest Kids played. I love seeing them. They're so much fun. <33

We went over by the water and sat watching the boats in the bay and listened to a man called "TAT" play reggae music and he was really good. It was like, the perfect music to listen to while we relaxed.

UGH. THEN WE WENT TO SEE GYM CLASS HEROES. WE GOT BARRICADE. They were my favorite for the whole day. They were amazing. A good majority of people on this site know my ~fixation on Travis McCoy... and I promise this is relevant. The last song they played was "Cupid's Chokehold" and Travis came down into the crowd in the center and was there for the first verse. AND THEN HE WALKED OVER RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME and was holding onto me and rapping and sweating and UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. THE MOST PERFECT MOMENT OF MY LIFE. I'm not exaggerating in the least bit.

We went to meet up with Sarah for We The Kings and I ran over and told her all about Travis McCoy's crotch in my face. XD I gave her the present pack thing I made for her and then we all watched We The Kings play. They had a huge crowd for the Hurley Stage. I think that was only because it was almost a "hometown" deal since they're from like, 20 minutes from where Warped was. We had our own dance party near the back and I called Rachel for "Secret Valentine". THEY WERE AWESOME LIKE THEY ALWAYS ARE. <333333333

I gave Sarah one last hug for the day and then we went to go see The Higher. They're such an awesome live band. THEY PLAYED "BYE BYE BYE".
I love them so much more for that. The whole crowd was singing *NSYNC. That was a great moment of the day.

We caught just a little bit of The Pink Spiders, but it was really great.

I'm terribly sunburned, I'm sore, I feel miserable.
I couldn't have wished for a better day. <333333

I GOT TO HUG SARAH AND TRAVIS MCCOY'S CROTCH WAS IN MY FACE. XD
MOST PERFECT DAY OF MY LIFE.
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
July 13th, 2008 at 01:46pm
That is so amazing, you guys. <3