Don't have an account? Create one!

Favorite MCR Quotes

AuthorMessage
dearest helpless
Wild Eyed Joker
dearest helpless
June 29th, 2006 at 08:06pm
Resignation:
"Bob's always talking about something he fucked up that no one heard or about his drumstick trick. We have to tell him we saw it even if we didn't just to keep him happy. Drummers are the most sensitive people..." -Ray

Ray totally needs to admit he and Bob love eachother sexually.

Laughing Naughty
unleash.the.bats.x
Motor Baby
unleash.the.bats.x
June 29th, 2006 at 08:12pm
LittleFallenAngel:
Resignation:
"Bob's always talking about something he fucked up that no one heard or about his drumstick trick. We have to tell him we saw it even if we didn't just to keep him happy. Drummers are the most sensitive people..." -Ray

Ray totally needs to admit he and Bob love eachother sexually.

Laughing Naughty
na.
Shotgun Sinner
na.
July 2nd, 2006 at 12:11am
[size=81[color=darkred]
"When my balls get wet, that's when I'm worried." - Frankie

Gah! I love the Making of GOY. 'Cause then Mikey responds with, "I didn't know if it was water or pee," and either Frank and Gerard just pisses themself laughing. Very Happy [/color][/size]
PERCY
Motor Baby
PERCY
July 2nd, 2006 at 12:19am
"....i came out of the tour bus one time in my costume and make-up and some guy from a crackhouse across the street said:
'You better stay on that side of the street motherfucker - or i'll knock you out!" - Gerard...

I don't remember his exact words.
dearest helpless
Wild Eyed Joker
dearest helpless
July 2nd, 2006 at 12:31am
I'mALegend:
Gah! I love the Making of GOY. 'Cause then Mikey responds with, "I didn't know if it was water or pee," and either Frank and Gerard just pisses themself laughing. Very Happy

Oh wow, I didn't notice that! I'm going to have to watch it again and wait to hear that part. Laughing
Bloody Love
Really Not Okay
Bloody Love
July 2nd, 2006 at 12:34am
Frank: "Has goldfinger ever had a flock of mooses advancing on him? It's a terrifying sight."
Mikey: "That's not the plural of moose, it's moosi."
Gerard: "Fuck off, it's meese."
Vaudeville Vigilante
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Vaudeville Vigilante
July 2nd, 2006 at 12:34am
"I don't get chafed, cuz I don't have any feeling down there"
-Mikey Way
"Ya gotta powder up!"
-Gerard Way
"Yep. It made me a lesbian."
-Frank Iero
"I just put my hand in a cupcake!"
-Ray Toro
"PARTY TIME...EXCELLENT!"
-Bob Bryar
Bloody Love
Really Not Okay
Bloody Love
July 2nd, 2006 at 12:39am
mikey: dont tape me straightning my hair,
who that sexy beast, bob bryar
Broken__
Salute You in Your Grave
Broken__
July 2nd, 2006 at 01:37am
[LiE]AndWaitForever:
"....i came out of the tour bus one time in my costume and make-up and some guy from a crackhouse across the street said:
'You better stay on that side of the street motherfucker - or i'll knock you out!" - Gerard...

I don't remember his exact words.

"The only time I was ever scared was at the Tenderloin ::Frankie laughs:: In San Francisco, I walked off the bus in my makeup and costume and this guy across the street in front of a crackhouse goes "Better stay on that side of the street ::insert Gee being ghetto:: muthafucker, I'll knock you OUT!""
na.
Shotgun Sinner
na.
July 3rd, 2006 at 02:10am

I love when Bob opens his Christmas present in LOTMS and says, "Whoa, Mr Bean!" I am the only one I know who laughs herself silly at that part.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
July 3rd, 2006 at 05:59am
I'mALegend:

I love when Bob opens his Christmas present in LOTMS and says, "Whoa, Mr Bean!" I am the only one I know who laughs herself silly at that part.

That part cracks me up too, so you're not alone there! XD
na.
Shotgun Sinner
na.
July 3rd, 2006 at 06:48am
Oh good, I'm glad! Very Happy The first time I watched it, I cracked up, I just think the way he says it is so funny. But my friend just laughed at me weird, like, "So what if he likes Mr Bean?" But, I mean, come on! It's Bob, for chrissake!
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
July 3rd, 2006 at 06:55am
^ LOL I know!
It's totally the way he says 'Mr Bean' that makes me laugh most. Then he has this adorable thankful look on his face!
na.
Shotgun Sinner
na.
July 3rd, 2006 at 07:18am
I know, hehe.
"Thank you, Chris . . ."
Bob is like king, in my eyes.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
July 3rd, 2006 at 11:38am
Aww I know.
GO BOB!!!
na.
Shotgun Sinner
na.
July 4th, 2006 at 02:17am
Hehe. "Super Bob!" Laughing

> "So, of course, it's a great idea to play fucking Peter Pan your first year, right? In a new school?" - Gerard
Juliet;;lovesthebeat
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Juliet;;lovesthebeat
July 4th, 2006 at 05:02am
I love the one when Gerard is talkin about the guy yellin at him from in front of the crackhouse.

Does anyone have the youtube video link? I cant find it ANYWHERE!!

Pretty please and thank you!

And i love the whole interview where thier talkin about Mikey takin a heater in the shower. MCR pretty much owns Smile
na.
Shotgun Sinner
na.
July 4th, 2006 at 05:38am
I'm so dirty babe.:
I love the one when Gerard is talkin about the guy yellin at him from in front of the crackhouse.

And i love the whole interview where thier talkin about Mikey takin a heater in the shower. MCR pretty much owns Smile

^ It's only the best thing ever. I don't know have the YouTube, sorry, but you may be able to find it in the search bar . . . just typing in LOTMS and keywords and shit like that. Maybe even the chapter it was in, which I don't remember either.
Spring Nicht.
Bleeding on the Floor
Spring Nicht.
July 4th, 2006 at 12:48pm
chemically_romanced_2005:
I like the conversation about how short Frank is ... also about the director comin to their house and taking thier pets...in the making of Helena on mtv.com...

Also,

"If you're gonna buy me a present, don't spend more than twenty five bucks, you'll get a blowjob anyway." ~Gerard

"The Devil got landed with a shitty job, he has to deal with assholes everyday, he's probably bored as hell." ~Gerard

I'd enjoy it if a guy grabbed my ass. I guess it all depends on how he grabbed it, too." ~ Gerard... okay, if say anything else, it's not Gee. K?

"Were not a festival band, playing during the day was something we had to get over, I was like uhh this sun stuff kind of sucks"

"What I Like about The Sims is that I don't have a normal life at all, so I play this game where these people have these really boring, mundane lives. It's fun. "

"I went to school in drag, in art school and my day was completely different because everybody thought I was a chick. You should see me as a chick. So I went as a girl, as like an experiment and it worked really well and everyone was really nice to me but I couldn't talk obviously...you know train conductors were really cool to me on my commute...HA! I looked hot as a chick!"

"Craziest thing that ever happened to me was being attacked by a black bird. It pecked the shit out of my head."

"Um, lots of people grab my ass. I'm actually starting to get this thing now where people grab my package. "

"Someone finally understood you. This is what music is about."

I thought that was Billie Joe[code][/code]
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
July 7th, 2006 at 03:27pm
I'm so dirty babe.:

Got it! Watch it here.