Don't have an account? Create one!

Favorite MCR Quotes

AuthorMessage
LadyOfSorrows
Killjoy
LadyOfSorrows
July 23rd, 2005 at 03:48am
This thread used to be in the usergroup on gsb.. post your favorite Mcr quotes...

mine-

"Are You On Our Side And You Want To Be Diffrent Or Are You On That Side And You Want To Throw A Football At My Head?" - Gerard Way
i'mnotokayipromise
Bleeding on the Floor
i'mnotokayipromise
July 23rd, 2005 at 04:21am
"That's what happens when you're all borderline psychotic and therein lies the beauty of this band - our duality. There's a duality to each band member too. There's a desire to have this constant conflict. If we write a write a song and it turns out really poppy, we have to make the lyrics really fucked up. There's psychosis to everything we do for sure. One day we're probably gonna write this number one pop tune that will be about a massacre!" --Gerard Way

Be Yourself, Don't take anyone's shit and never let them take you alive..."--Gerard Way

This band is metal in that we have a lot of metal in our instruments, and there's quite a lot of metal on my belt buckle as well." --Mikey Way

"Popsicles should be the new black, that way everyone would have one!"--Frank Iero
I ARE TRISH.HEAR ME ROAR!
Salute You in Your Grave
July 23rd, 2005 at 04:22am
i like teh one about teh plural of meese.
Laughing
i'mnotokayipromise
Bleeding on the Floor
i'mnotokayipromise
July 23rd, 2005 at 04:23am
Yeah same here, i love how Gee just comes in and like tells everyone off!
Salute You in Your Grave
July 23rd, 2005 at 04:29am
i'mnotokayipromise:
"That's what happens when you're all borderline psychotic and therein lies the beauty of this band - our duality. There's a duality to each band member too. There's a desire to have this constant conflict. If we write a write a song and it turns out really poppy, we have to make the lyrics really fucked up. There's psychosis to everything we do for sure. One day we're probably gonna write this number one pop tune that will be about a massacre!" --Gerard Way

Be Yourself, Don't take anyone's shit and never let them take you alive..."--Gerard Way

This band is metal in that we have a lot of metal in our instruments, and there's quite a lot of metal on my belt buckle as well." --Gerard Way

"Popsicles should be the new black, that way everyone would have one!"--Frank Iero

isnt it mikey that said teh one about teh belts?
i'mnotokayipromise
Bleeding on the Floor
i'mnotokayipromise
July 23rd, 2005 at 05:30am
OHHH YEAH! Crap!
Salute You in Your Grave
July 23rd, 2005 at 05:37am
yeah. good job in editing it =P
i'mnotokayipromise
Bleeding on the Floor
i'mnotokayipromise
July 23rd, 2005 at 05:40am
haha, yes that is what i do
i'mnotokayipromise
Bleeding on the Floor
i'mnotokayipromise
July 23rd, 2005 at 05:49am
here sre some more

"It takes a while to tell stories, I think it's because I was drunk for three years."
- Gerard Way

"I would date Gerard."
- Frank Iero

'asshole. i was such an asshole! uhhh delinquent. i was told i was too intelligent for my own good but i don't know about that. i didn't like authority and this was at ten!'-Frank Iero

"I wanna go to bed now!" Frank Iero
st_pansy
Jazz Hands
st_pansy
July 23rd, 2005 at 07:51am
midnight murderer:
i like teh one about teh plural of meese.
Laughing

yeah! its so fucked up, its hilarious!
i'mnotokayipromise
Bleeding on the Floor
i'mnotokayipromise
July 23rd, 2005 at 07:58am
i have the full coversation
here
Frank: "Has Goldfinger ever seen any mooses?"
Mikey: "That isn't the plural of moose. It's moosi."
Gerard: "Fuck off, it's meese."
Frank: "Has Goldfinger ever seen a flock of meese advancing on him? It's a terrifying sight. They aren't small creatures. You would just run off like a girl or a boy. What does running like a girl mean anyway?"
Mikey: I've seen one. I'd run like a girl for sure. They're massive. If you run over one you're fucked. They come in through your windscreen kicking." - just like in Long Kiss Goodnight! But I think it was a reindeer. Same diff.
Bob: "People think that moose are really gentle and goofy but they aren't; they're fucking animals." - haha...I don't get it.
st_pansy
Jazz Hands
st_pansy
July 23rd, 2005 at 08:03am
haha. sweet
serene dream
Salute You in Your Grave
serene dream
July 23rd, 2005 at 10:22am
-moves-

Wink
chemically_romanced_2005
Jazz Hands
chemically_romanced_2005
July 23rd, 2005 at 06:24pm
I like the conversation about how short Frank is ... also about the director comin to their house and taking thier pets...in the making of Helena on mtv.com...

Also,

"If you're gonna buy me a present, don't spend more than twenty five bucks, you'll get a blowjob anyway." ~Gerard

"The Devil got landed with a shitty job, he has to deal with assholes everyday, he's probably bored as hell." ~Gerard

I'd enjoy it if a guy grabbed my ass. I guess it all depends on how he grabbed it, too." ~ Gerard... okay, if say anything else, it's not Gee. K?

"Were not a festival band, playing during the day was something we had to get over, I was like uhh this sun stuff kind of sucks"

"What I Like about The Sims is that I don't have a normal life at all, so I play this game where these people have these really boring, mundane lives. It's fun. "

"I went to school in drag, in art school and my day was completely different because everybody thought I was a chick. You should see me as a chick. So I went as a girl, as like an experiment and it worked really well and everyone was really nice to me but I couldn't talk obviously...you know train conductors were really cool to me on my commute...HA! I looked hot as a chick!"

"Craziest thing that ever happened to me was being attacked by a black bird. It pecked the shit out of my head."

"Um, lots of people grab my ass. I'm actually starting to get this thing now where people grab my package. "

"Someone finally understood you. This is what music is about."
chemically_romanced_2005
Jazz Hands
chemically_romanced_2005
July 23rd, 2005 at 06:24pm
haha, that's a lot of quotes. sorry!
XxPoisoned_CookiexX
Demolition Lover
XxPoisoned_CookiexX
July 23rd, 2005 at 06:53pm

Which of your band mates is most likely to accidentally stick a fork in a toaster?
Frank: Mikey.
And who would yell 'Hey! It's still plugged in!'?
Mikey: That would be me.
Gerard: I would definitely be the one yelling. I think we're all very protective of Mikey for things like sticking forks in toasters.
Frank: It's funny because when we were recording, me and Mikey lived together and I would go to Gerard after and be like, "I can't believe he did this today."
Mikey: Yeah, I would leave the tea on overnight.
Frank: God forbid that kid ever lives alone!
Gerard: He had to promise he would watch him because he likes to do this thing where he'll take a heater into the shower and plug it in...
Frank: Oh god!
Gerard: ...and there's water everywhere!
Mikey: I did that one time...
Gerard: What about the times with the radio?
Mikey: ...and I was pretty warm when I did it though.
~Amber~
Motor Baby
~Amber~
July 23rd, 2005 at 06:56pm
lol thats funny... mikey, mikey, mikey hes silly
chemically_romanced_2005
Jazz Hands
chemically_romanced_2005
July 23rd, 2005 at 07:02pm
we all wuv mikey

hey!!! he likes tea!!! im a tea freak!!!
~Amber~
Motor Baby
~Amber~
July 23rd, 2005 at 07:03pm
lol yess tea is very good, i must say
XxPoisoned_CookiexX
Demolition Lover
XxPoisoned_CookiexX
July 23rd, 2005 at 07:07pm
Heres some more:
"I dont think having a My Chemical Romance action figure will make a kid start his own band, I like to think it will make him save children from a burning building.<- Gerard Way