Jazz Hands
ghosted.
July 27th, 2008 at 06:15pm
Feel free to delete/move/lock or whatever if theres a similar post ect (:
STFUvanner_x
Killjoy
STFUvanner_x
July 27th, 2008 at 06:49pm
lets see, the funniest one was when me and my friend were jumping and screaming to get Gee's attention, and we did, so he waved, but my friend poked me in the eyes saying "i dont want you to see him!!!" so i crushed her cup full of water, good thing was she missed my eyes...shhh.

But at the beginning of the encore for Im Not Okay he said "I just wanna say.....I LOOOOVVVEEEEE to Dance. so lets effin dance everybody!!!!!"
G Way
Jazz Hands
G Way
July 27th, 2008 at 10:23pm
I wasn't there, but my cousin threw a shoe at Gerard during the Chicago show.
xXDisenchantedXx.
Killjoy
xXDisenchantedXx.
July 27th, 2008 at 11:56pm
Gerard was talking about his redbull fucking smoothie n.n.n

but yea Bob's drum part thingy broke and the crowd was Cheering b/c Gerard was going to throw it to us but then Bob said it might be useful, so Gerard said he'll decide later whether or not he'll give it to us....

he never did u.u

that's what I loved about my concert.

don't judge me.

Crystall Ballroom, Portland, OR 4-8-08

best day of my life, and the day b4 Gerard's bday n.n
SisterOfTheRose
Jazz Hands
SisterOfTheRose
July 28th, 2008 at 10:14am
Unfortunately I've never been to a concert (yet) but my friend told me about her experiences. She was trying to get right in front of the stage so she was crawling between people's legs and one person wouldn't move so she bit him. Then, when the guys were throwing their water into the audience she got hit in the eye with Gerard's bottle.
demolitionloversmway
Thinking Happy Thoughts
demolitionloversmway
July 28th, 2008 at 12:17pm
i was up in the front and gee pointed and sumg like 3 lines of headfirst for halos rite at me and my friend and then he slapped his butt in my face
oh my god it was fn fantastic!
hehehe but yea then he was saying about how he was like an extra or something ona tv show and he played the fat kid and that like really hurt his selfesteem and the entire time mikey was the side of the stage cracking up!
and frank was throwing the water everywhere and mama way was there and ti was just fantastic
best nite of my life
Diamond.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Diamond.
July 29th, 2008 at 05:42am
Gerard did the robot dance at my May 11th concert.
Queefy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Queefy
July 29th, 2008 at 07:01am
Here are two things Gerard said last time I saw them:

"Do you think Sweden is a good country to live in? -crowd kind of says yeah- Oh, come on! Do you think Sweden's a good country to live in!? -crowd screams HELL YEAH- Yeah, yeah.. the free medical care... I'll definitely think about it."
Pier Pressure, Gothenburg 1/7-07

^^

"How are you guys doing on my right? -crowd screams- and you guys on my left? -crowd screams- and my sweet little kids up front? -crowd goes wild- Oh, and how are you doing UP ON THE BRIDGE, you cheapasses who couldn't afford a ticket?!"
Pier Pressure, Gothenburg 1/7-07

It's a pity that the people on the bridge didn't seem to hear him, at least they showed no response if they did.
Reason.To.Believe
Joining The Black Parade
Reason.To.Believe
July 29th, 2008 at 10:40am
It was one t]of the tech's birthday at the show i went to so he made everyone sing happy birthday to him.
Then said the guy was old
lol

oh and he told us we were better than the English crown the night before
ghosted.
Jazz Hands
ghosted.
July 29th, 2008 at 11:27am
GiveEmHell.:
Gerard did the robot dance at my May 11th concert.

Thats actually frickin' awesome.

Mikey spoke at my concert (London 02 Arena- 15th Nov.)
He said something along the lines of;

"Hey do you guys think I look like the Darth Vader in this?"

Laughing
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
July 30th, 2008 at 03:06pm
Disenchanted Parade:
I wasn't there, but my cousin threw a shoe at Gerard during the Chicago show.

Thats not very nice. Neutral
vengeance university
Shotgun Sinner
vengeance university
July 30th, 2008 at 09:19pm
Haha, Gerard was so random at the show I went to. [4-22-08]

This was one of my favourite quotes of the night;
"You know, there was a time when I used to tour with this guy, and I had to dress up in this fucking bear suit, and I'd throw myself into the fucking crowd, but nobody would fucking catch me! If I threw myself in the pit now, would you people catch me? Well, it's too fuckin' late now, motherfuckers!"

& Then this kid almost passed out in the crowd, so he got pulled out & taken to this one section with tables separated from the pit, & the kid hopped up on a table & poured water into the crowd, & Gerard was like, "Did you all see that crazy motherfucker trying to jump into the crowd?"

Best. Show. Everrr. xD
lunatic! lizzy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
lunatic! lizzy
July 30th, 2008 at 09:34pm
Gerard asked us if we had our wheaties today. It was hilarious. He just kept yelling DID YOU EAT YOUR WHEATIES TODAY!?!?!?!

He also messed up the lyrics to Headfirst for Haloes. He messed up on the second verse. He stopped the band and looked around. Bob was pointing a drumstick at Gerard and laughing at him. Gerard was like" Did you hear me just fuck up those lyrics?" Where all yelling YEAH!!!. G: How can I make it up to you? Some girls were yelling for him to take off his shirt, but he didn't. lol. they just started at the clapping part. It was awesome.
Amanda Shotgun
Bleeding on the Floor
Amanda Shotgun
July 30th, 2008 at 10:25pm
Gerard kinda thought we had some pirate ship-shaped thing here (Columbus, Ohio) but then realized it was Cleveland. XD We laughed at him and he was like, "Hey! At least I didn't call you Cleveland!"
fifth period.
Bleeding on the Floor
fifth period.
July 30th, 2008 at 11:43pm
My friend and I went to a concert in Worcester, and Gerard was like, "How the fuck are you doing tonight, Worcester?" but he said it weird, like 'Wooster.'

Hmm. You kinda had to be there...

And, I don't know if it counts, but after the concert at MSG, my friend and our dads went to eat at a McDonald's at like 1 in the morning, and there were no seats open so we sat next to a hobo sleeping in a booth. I felt sad for him. =[ But it was funny at the time.
doctor who?
Salute You in Your Grave
doctor who?
July 31st, 2008 at 01:40am
Well it was James Dewees' birthday (March 13,2007) so we got to sing happy birthday! Gerard brought someone named Tommy on the stage and had us all yoell out "Fuck Yah" for Tommy,Unfortunatly I was with my friends parents so we just yelled out "...yah!...Yah!...YAH!" and I yelled out "Frankie I Love You!!!!!" just to see what would happen.He somehow heard me and looked my way,smiled,then looked back at the pit. It was the best day of my life!!
brand new eyes
Always Born a Crime
brand new eyes
July 31st, 2008 at 02:24am
when i saw mcr for the first time november 24 2006, it was a small intimate show.
there was a huge black curtain over the stage, and they were trying to have a dramatic entrace/start to the show, and the curtain started to part and as gerard came out, he tripped over it. lmfao
it was hilarious. he even laughed!
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
July 31st, 2008 at 03:15am
MIKEY FOOKIN' WAY:

Mikey spoke at my concert (London 02 Arena- 15th Nov.)
He said something along the lines of;

"Hey do you guys think I look like Darth Vader in this?"
Laughing[/font]

I was there! that was pretty awesome. My favorite 'bit' was when they supported Muse, and Gerard Way came on and screamed 'WEMBLEY F*CKING STADIUM', and the majority of the crowd erupted, even though it wasn't their gig. =] not really funny, but it made me happy at the time
vengeance university
Shotgun Sinner
vengeance university
July 31st, 2008 at 04:18am
CHRISTOPHER LENT.:
when i saw mcr for the first time november 24 2006, it was a small intimate show.
there was a huge black curtain over the stage, and they were trying to have a dramatic entrace/start to the show, and the curtain started to part and as gerard came out, he tripped over it. lmfao
it was hilarious. he even laughed!

I LOL'ed. xD
That's great. I wish I could've been there to see that.
ghosted.
Jazz Hands
ghosted.
July 31st, 2008 at 12:04pm
Actually, to add to my concert expirience gerard said this too. (Mainly the first bit, haha)

The main thing that made it funny was that my mum was right next to me.
As soon as he said it I was like "oh crap", I looked to my mum who was like Cheese

Then she suddenly started laughing.

Phew.

S'okay though she loved the concert. (So much so that she brags about being there to this day)