Don't have an account? Create one!

Subliminal Messages

AuthorMessage
Ale_Airam
Really Not Okay
Ale_Airam
January 11th, 2006 at 09:08am
i guess ¨....slit wrist..... ¨dont do it¨

well i think thats what xisxnoxsoxperfect was talkin about...!
Im Not A Fool! Fool.
Salute You in Your Grave
Im Not A Fool! Fool.
January 12th, 2006 at 12:29am
XGerardXLoverX:
X.notXsoXperfect.X:
i have this thing on my stereo where i can turn the vocals off. u can hear them a bit in the backround, but thats ok. so i put that on and i heard the cemetary drive thing. i reckon its deff dont do it.
you reckon what?

its deff dont do it: its definitely dont do it. sorry.
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
January 12th, 2006 at 04:15pm
still confused
*JaCx*
Fabulous Killjoy
*JaCx*
January 13th, 2006 at 10:42pm
Drawsweirdcomicsgirl:
Yeh thats subliminal alrite. I can't really play it backwards all that good on my stereo, for that i need some kind of tech or vinyl which i dont hav....I just got into the subliminal messages cause its sometimes funny(like Jimmy Eat Worlds The Middle,back wards its Sushi,hello hello ppl lick their butts lick their butts have sushi ppl lick their butts lick there butts...have sushi sushi) or completely freaky (like the infamous Led Zepplein Stairway To Heaven backwards:Oh heres to my sweet satan the one whose little path would make me sad whose power is satan hell give you give you 666 there once was a little tool shed where he made us suffer sad satan) and i was just wondering if MCr had some, oh and you could post subliminal messages from other bands too....

lol, the jimmy eat worm one is awesome!! well i heard the led zepplin one b4 at a party. and it was really freaky i got freaked out, its weird cause you dont expect a band like led z to be playing that in their music... wel backwards.. and i hope there aren't any sumbliminal messeges in mcrs music....
Drawsweirdcomicsgirl
Fabulous Killjoy
Drawsweirdcomicsgirl
January 20th, 2006 at 06:00pm
Jimmy Eat worm? who are they? jk....but as shown not all subliminals are bad.....and the JEW one was from an acoustic set played backwards, so it was completely coincedental, and as fer LZ Robert Plant claims he did not put the messages, u can believe whatever but i take his side, most subliminals are completely unintentional but very weird on what they can say
CarrxCrashh
Killjoy
CarrxCrashh
January 21st, 2006 at 10:25pm
i searched 'play songs backwards' on google
and got to this website were you can play songs backwards to find subliminal messages

this is the website

http://www.talkbackwards.com/
CarrxCrashh
Killjoy
CarrxCrashh
January 21st, 2006 at 10:25pm
PAGE CLAIM!!!!
BeastxInxRepose
S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W
BeastxInxRepose
January 21st, 2006 at 10:26pm
did you find anything on there about mcr?
Riddle_Of_Revenge
Killjoy
Riddle_Of_Revenge
January 21st, 2006 at 11:55pm
Me and my friends listen to three cheers for sweet revenge backwards, and it was figgin scary!!! we were home alone at night, and from all the words and sentances we got, it sounded like gerard loved a girl, but killed her!!!! if you guys know who jakalope is, when you listen to their cd backwards, it sounds like Katie (the lead singer) got raped and is debating about whether or not to have an abortion... its sooooo scary!!!!
Im Not A Fool! Fool.
Salute You in Your Grave
Im Not A Fool! Fool.
January 22nd, 2006 at 12:08am
O.o really?
Riddle_Of_Revenge
Killjoy
Riddle_Of_Revenge
January 22nd, 2006 at 01:15am
yeah, it was creepy, but for the mcr cd, you have to listen to it a few times to get what's being said
Im Not A Fool! Fool.
Salute You in Your Grave
Im Not A Fool! Fool.
January 22nd, 2006 at 02:25am
Shocked
with.the.chemicals
Bleeding on the Floor
with.the.chemicals
January 22nd, 2006 at 07:20am
gbfbhfhd?
Ale_Airam
Really Not Okay
Ale_Airam
January 22nd, 2006 at 12:11pm
I wanna know it....
????????????????
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
February 14th, 2006 at 04:24pm
Riddle_Of_Revenge:
Me and my friends listen to three cheers for sweet revenge backwards, and it was figgin scary!!! we were home alone at night, and from all the words and sentances we got, it sounded like gerard loved a girl, but killed her!!!! if you guys know who jakalope is, when you listen to their cd backwards, it sounds like Katie (the lead singer) got raped and is debating about whether or not to have an abortion... its sooooo scary!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beautifully Chaotic
Jazz Hands
Beautifully Chaotic
February 14th, 2006 at 06:01pm
That site won't work for me >.< It won't send the song. Gah.

I know the whispering for vampires says something about ghosts in the snow...
noxx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
noxx
February 14th, 2006 at 07:06pm
Theres an no vocal version of Cemetery Drive located somewhere on this site you just need to search for it. But yeah as I was saying after when you hear the no vocal version you can really hear the "Don't do it" he says lke at lest 20 times.
Mary; Without Sound
Salute You in Your Grave
Mary; Without Sound
February 14th, 2006 at 07:14pm
^^^ OHOH....i heard that, at frist i was a little creeped out. but it's all go now!!!
OMG it's Jennie :0
Motor Baby
OMG it's Jennie :0
February 16th, 2006 at 05:09pm
Riddle_Of_Revenge:

I'd have probably put the cd in the freezer by now Embarassed
FUCKhollywood
Thinking Happy Thoughts
FUCKhollywood
February 18th, 2006 at 03:11am
the whispers in the back are the best parts of the songs.........
very mysterious. oooooooo.........