twizted_fate
January 5th, 2006 at 11:29am
lol subliminal messages kinda freak me out hahaha
PixyStix4196
Fabulous Killjoy
PixyStix4196
January 5th, 2006 at 05:54pm
smuff:
i doubt it. i mean, people think that because of all that whispering that goes on n the background, but in reality, i think its just a really cool aspect that everyone on here goes crazy aabout (including me Smile)

and the whispering that goes on does send a cool message (for example "singing songs that make you slit your wrists..." in the bkgd you could hear "dont do it"Wink, but its not exactly subliminal, right? i could be wrong. hey maybe it is. try playing the song backwards, somebody? theres this website where you can do that.

(oooo is that an old episode of STEVENS U.R.S.? its the MY chem one!!!!!!)

really? *scurries off to listen to cementary drive* thats cool
chillpill
Always Born a Crime
chillpill
January 5th, 2006 at 05:55pm
What website?
chillpill
Always Born a Crime
chillpill
January 5th, 2006 at 05:57pm
Nevermind,
TheVictoriaParade_X
Really Not Okay
TheVictoriaParade_X
January 5th, 2006 at 05:59pm
Damnit I can't hear the whispering in Cemetery Drive
¹²³Mrs.Self.Destruct©™
Bleeding on the Floor
¹²³Mrs.Self.Destruct©™
January 5th, 2006 at 06:08pm
me either
and replying to twizted fate
subliminal messages sorda freak me out too lmao I have no idea why... I think they're awesome... but they creep me out.
¹²³Mrs.Self.Destruct©™
Bleeding on the Floor
¹²³Mrs.Self.Destruct©™
January 5th, 2006 at 06:09pm
I think I have a phobia now because lmfao I was looking at this thing on my myspace bulliten and it was like "Listen to Jingle Bells backwards!" And in the middle of it it showed a FREAKY looking person in like negative color that was SCREAMING... and I had my speakers up loud... so now unless someone's with me... I'm afraid to listen to things backwards...
¹²³Mrs.Self.Destruct©™
Bleeding on the Floor
¹²³Mrs.Self.Destruct©™
January 5th, 2006 at 06:10pm
it scared me so much that I screamed for my EIGHT YEAR OLD SISTER... lmfao.
PixyStix4196
Fabulous Killjoy
PixyStix4196
January 5th, 2006 at 06:13pm
ohemgeemommy:
I think I have a phobia now because lmfao I was looking at this thing on my myspace bulliten and it was like "Listen to Jingle Bells backwards!" And in the middle of it it showed a FREAKY looking person in like negative color that was SCREAMING... and I had my speakers up loud... so now unless someone's with me... I'm afraid to listen to things backwards...

that would scare me too
TheVictoriaParade_X
Really Not Okay
TheVictoriaParade_X
January 5th, 2006 at 08:37pm
yeah my friend tried to make me watch that but it didnt work AHAHAH.
Drawsweirdcomicsgirl
Fabulous Killjoy
Drawsweirdcomicsgirl
January 8th, 2006 at 03:12am
Yeh, some subliminal things will trick u and do that, and i hate when it does! anyways i can kinda make out the "dont" in the cemetery drive thing but i rewind it too fast and its all i can hear
apocalypse suite.
Jazz Hands
apocalypse suite.
January 8th, 2006 at 01:08pm
DesdemonaDracul77:
smuff:
i doubt it. i mean, people think that because of all that whispering that goes on n the background, but in reality, i think its just a really cool aspect that everyone on here goes crazy aabout (including me Smile)

and the whispering that goes on does send a cool message (for example "singing songs that make you slit your wrists..." in the bkgd you could hear "dont do it"Wink, but its not exactly subliminal, right? i could be wrong. hey maybe it is. try playing the song backwards, somebody? theres this website where you can do that.

Wow, that's sweet. I had no idea. My mommy will like that. She's so worried that I'm slitting my wrists or being depressed because I'm listening to MCR. Ahahaha.
Sick.of.it.all
Fabulous Killjoy
Sick.of.it.all
January 8th, 2006 at 09:01pm
YEAH OFCOURSE they have messages! thats why the first time i saw them all i could say was "bah-buh-bloo----.......????"
Evil_Alice
Motor Baby
Evil_Alice
January 9th, 2006 at 10:15am
YEAH OFCOURSE they have messages! thats why the first time i saw them all i could say was "bah-buh-bloo----.......????"

Very Happy same here
Mrs. Scissorhands
Really Not Okay
Mrs. Scissorhands
January 9th, 2006 at 10:40am
starlessxeyes:
DesdemonaDracul77:
smuff:

Wow, that's sweet. I had no idea. My mommy will like that. She's so worried that I'm slitting my wrists or being depressed because I'm listening to MCR. Ahahaha.

'tis great when the line "singing songs that make you slit your wrist" come up, isn't it?! Very Happy

I still can't hear shit... speaker up to my ear and all... I can hear... something in the 'Way Down' part...

Where is the whispering supposed to be exactly?
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
January 9th, 2006 at 04:18pm
i know for vampires its right at the end
Im Not A Fool! Fool.
Salute You in Your Grave
Im Not A Fool! Fool.
January 9th, 2006 at 06:36pm
i have this thing on my stereo where i can turn the vocals off. u can hear them a bit in the backround, but thats ok. so i put that on and i heard the cemetary drive thing. i reckon its deff dont do it.
TheVictoriaParade_X
Really Not Okay
TheVictoriaParade_X
January 9th, 2006 at 08:28pm
X.notXsoXperfect.X:
i have this thing on my stereo where i can turn the vocals off. u can hear them a bit in the backround, but thats ok. so i put that on and i heard the cemetary drive thing. i reckon its deff dont do it.
you reckon what?
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
January 9th, 2006 at 10:20pm
ya im confused about that tooConfused