Sayings, Quotes, Learnt Lifelessons

AuthorMessage
precious weapons.
Awake and Unafraid
precious weapons.
October 21st, 2010 at 04:38am
pretty sane.:
satanic hippies.:
"you have brains in your head and your feet and your shoes. you can steer yourself any direction you choose. you're on your own and you know what you know. and you are the who who'll decide where to go."
- dr. seuss.
Molko. Killjoy.
Motor Baby
Molko. Killjoy.
October 22nd, 2010 at 11:12am
Marina!:
"To me, “FEARLESS” is not the absence of fear. It’s not being completely unafraid. To me, FEARLESS is having fears. FEARLESS is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, FEARLESS is living in spite of those things that scare you to death. FEARLESS is falling madly in love again, even though you’ve been hurt before. FEARLESS is walking into your freshmen year of high school at fifteen. FEARLESS is getting back up and fighting for what you want over and over again… even though every time you’ve tried before, you’ve lost. It’s FEARLESS to have faith that someday things will change. FEARLESS is having the courage to say goodbye to someone who only hurts you, even if you can’t breathe without them. I think it’s FEARLESS to fall for your best friend, even though he’s in love with someone else. And when someone apologizes to you enough times for things they’ll never stop doing, I think it’s FEARLESS to stop believing them. It’s FEARLESS to say “you’re NOT sorry”, and walk away. I think loving someone despite what people think is FEARLESS. I think allowing yourself to cry on the bathroom floor is FEARLESS. Letting go is FEARLESS. Then, moving on and being alright…That’sFEARLESS too. But no matter what love throws at you, you have to believe in it. You have to believe in love stories and prince charmings and happily ever after. That’s why I write these songs. Because I think love is FEARLESS."
— Taylor Swift
poetic tragedy.
Awake and Unafraid
poetic tragedy.
October 22nd, 2010 at 01:56pm
Molko. Killjoy.:
Marina!:
"To me, “FEARLESS” is not the absence of fear. It’s not being completely unafraid. To me, FEARLESS is having fears. FEARLESS is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, FEARLESS is living in spite of those things that scare you to death. FEARLESS is falling madly in love again, even though you’ve been hurt before. FEARLESS is walking into your freshmen year of high school at fifteen. FEARLESS is getting back up and fighting for what you want over and over again… even though every time you’ve tried before, you’ve lost. It’s FEARLESS to have faith that someday things will change. FEARLESS is having the courage to say goodbye to someone who only hurts you, even if you can’t breathe without them. I think it’s FEARLESS to fall for your best friend, even though he’s in love with someone else. And when someone apologizes to you enough times for things they’ll never stop doing, I think it’s FEARLESS to stop believing them. It’s FEARLESS to say “you’re NOT sorry”, and walk away. I think loving someone despite what people think is FEARLESS. I think allowing yourself to cry on the bathroom floor is FEARLESS. Letting go is FEARLESS. Then, moving on and being alright…That’sFEARLESS too. But no matter what love throws at you, you have to believe in it. You have to believe in love stories and prince charmings and happily ever after. That’s why I write these songs. Because I think love is FEARLESS."
— Taylor Swift

That was one awesome quote.
hunteri heroici.
Always Born a Crime
hunteri heroici.
October 22nd, 2010 at 02:43pm
'We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.'
Sir Winston Churchill (1874 - 1965)
x..touching_hands..x
Really Not Okay
x..touching_hands..x
October 22nd, 2010 at 03:14pm
'nothing of me is original. i am the combined effort of everyone i have ever known.'
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
November 26th, 2010 at 02:11am
“Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.” - James Neil Hollingworth

“The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire.” - Ferdinand Foch
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
November 27th, 2010 at 08:56pm
"the worst part about being told a lie is knowng you wasn't worth the truth"
--not really sure who said it
Marina!
Shotgun Sinner
Marina!
December 1st, 2010 at 04:16pm
It's all right to love someone who doesn't love you back, as long as they're worth you loving them. As long as they deserve it."
— Cassandra Clare

"You said I killed you - haunt me, then! The murdered do haunt their murderers, I believe. I know that ghosts have wandered on earth. Be with me always - take any form - drive me mad! Only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!"
— Emily Brontë

"Hate is often an obverse form of love.
You hate someone whom you really wish to love but whom you cannot love."
— Sri Chinmoy

"It's great that you can listen and be a shoulder to someone, but what about when someone doesn't need a shoulder? What if they need the arms or something like that? You can't just sit there and put everybody's lives ahead of yours and think that counts as love. You just can't. You have to do things."
— Stephen Chbosky
"There are four questions of value in life… What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love."
— Johnny Depp

Happy in the rain
Salute You in Your Grave
Happy in the rain
December 12th, 2010 at 03:59pm
" When I tell you I hate you, it's because I love you to a point of passion it unhinges my soul"- unknown
Happy in the rain
Salute You in Your Grave
Happy in the rain
December 12th, 2010 at 04:26pm

You only live once. -Unknown
Amy Farrah Fowler
In The Murder Scene
Amy Farrah Fowler
December 14th, 2010 at 10:59am
"It is impossible to live without failing, unless you live so cautiously that you might aswell not have lived at all."
~ JK Rowling
Marina!
Shotgun Sinner
Marina!
December 18th, 2010 at 02:38pm
"Depression gave me more then just a brooding introspection. It gave me humor, it gave me a certain what-a-fuck-up-I-am shtick to play with when the worst was over..the side effects, the by products of depression, seems to keep me going. I had developed a persona that could be extremely melodramatic and entertaining. It had, at times, all the selling points of madness, all the aspects of performance art. I was always able to reduce whatever craziness I’d experienced into the perfect antidote, the ideal cocktail party monologue...I thought this ability, to tell away my personal life as if it didn’t belong to me, to be queerly chatty and energetic at moments that most people found inappropriate, was what my friends liked about me."
— Elizabeth Wurtzel

"I would rather die of passion than of boredom."
— Vincent van Gogh

"Oh, I was not made for heaven. No, I don't want to go to heaven. Hell is much better. Think of all the interesting people you're going to meet down there!"
— Freddie Mercury
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
December 18th, 2010 at 09:32pm
"If Ive learned one thing it's this: the person will always matter to you, that never changes; but their thoughts, make sure that comes second to your own.
--a friend
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
December 19th, 2010 at 09:45pm
wow, i got a lot:

"If you cant dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit"

"I never think of the future, it will come soon enough"

"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything"

"If you're good at something, never do it for free"

"Live your life to the fullest, because if you don't, you might miss the time of your life"

"Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're an idiot"

"Dont cry cause its over, smile cause it happened"

"You cannot discover new oceans until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore"
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
January 2nd, 2011 at 08:27pm
Don’t throw yourself out on another’s whim. People change, as do intentions and as a result, consequences. Live for yourself – love those around you, but realize that they’ve got their own agendas. -alex gaskarth
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
February 14th, 2011 at 06:35am
"The greatest distance on earth is not between north and south, it is when I am right in front of you and you do not know that I love you." // Unknown
November Rain
Demolition Lover
November Rain
February 14th, 2011 at 10:38am
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
- Eleanor Roosevelt

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not.
- Kurt Cobain

Be the change you want to see in the world.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you.
- Oscar Wilde
Amy Farrah Fowler
In The Murder Scene
Amy Farrah Fowler
May 5th, 2011 at 05:05pm
"There are four questions of value in life… What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love."
questionable content
Always Born a Crime
questionable content
May 26th, 2011 at 08:28pm
“You’re not alone, and there is nothing wrong with you.”
At Youth Pride, somewhere between all the free hug signs and the girls holding hands and the guys’ incredible dance moves and the chants for transgender rights... those words really sunk in and made sense. It’s okay to be gay. “You’re not alone, and there is nothing wrong with you.”
If you’re gay, straight, orange, purple, or dinosaur, or just a misfit, there are always people around you who love you and who you will love back. Some of these people you know, and some you just haven’t met.
CakePlease.
Motor Baby
CakePlease.
May 27th, 2011 at 02:33pm
"A laugh is a smile that bursts."