Don't have an account? Create one!

Sayings, Quotes, Learnt Lifelessons

AuthorMessage
fire at will.
Damned After All
fire at will.
April 12th, 2010 at 07:03pm
"i'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure.
i make mistakes and i'm out of control and at times; hard to handle.
but if you can't handle me at my worst.
you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." marilyn monroe
dexter morgan.
Banned
dexter morgan.
April 19th, 2010 at 11:45pm
"people suck; music doesn't." - mick mars.
Kurt Coboner.
In the Cannibal Glow
Kurt Coboner.
April 21st, 2010 at 07:28pm
" it's all about putting a big exclaimation mark at the end of your life ."
- gerard way .
GorgeousNightmare!
Salute You in Your Grave
GorgeousNightmare!
April 24th, 2010 at 02:28pm
"people change, things go wrong. just remember life goes on."
"I’m the author of my life; unfortunately, I’m writing in pen and can’t erase my mistakes…"
"People Come in and out of your life, only the real ones stay."

(:
Molko. Killjoy.
Motor Baby
Molko. Killjoy.
April 30th, 2010 at 11:04am
"We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt. But how we survive is what makes us who we are." - Rise Against.

"The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, in spite of ourselves." - Victor Hugo.

"I don't want to talk about it, I want to cry infront of you, and I don't want a conversation, because I'm in love with you." - Best friend's adaption of Avril Lavigne.

"What if I'm right, and you were wrong? What if you knew it all along? What if I figured out that I did not belong?" - Face To Face.

"Some people call me a nihilist, say I don't believe in a thing. But I know it can't be true, cuz beby, I believe in you." - Cancer Bats.

"When you find the dream inside your heart, everything is possible." - Mickey Mouse.

"It's not something I can run away from, but I'd run away with you." - Jacob Black - Twilight.

"You give me everything just by breathing." Edward Cullen - Twilight.

"If you can imagine it, you can create it. If you can dream it, you can become it." - Walt Disney.

"I need a lullaby, a kiss goodnight, an angel sweet love of my life." Tori Amos.

"So afraid to love you, more afraid to leave you." - Unknown.

"Of all the lonely hearts, you're the one I'm thinking of." - Kate Voegle.

"Being seen is your best friend asking you why you're sad before you even realise you are." - Unknown.

"Life's not a song. Life isn't bliss. Life is just this. It's living." - Spike - Buffy.

"She dances even when there's no music, what can I do?" - Unknown.

"For fear of what you might do, I say nothing and stare at you." - Mika.

"A step in the right direction, and after you take the first few steps, you could be running." - Me.

"Quitting's outta the question, when it gets tough we gotta fight some more." - Cheryl Cole.

"IT never dies, we don't live, we just survive." - Rise Against.

"Give sorrow words, for the grief that does not speak, whispers to the o'erfraught heart and bids it break." - Shakespeare.

"When it comes to it, noone can really take care of you." - Strange Little Boy."We can live forever if you've got the time." - MCR.
K.K.
Bleeding on the Floor
K.K.
May 1st, 2010 at 12:56am
A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea. - Honore de Balzak.
For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. - Judy Garland
<3 They're all pretty lovey...
Harlequinn
Salute You in Your Grave
Harlequinn
May 2nd, 2010 at 10:55am
this is a good one....

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.
Gerardz-luv-l-eG1RL
Joining The Black Parade
Gerardz-luv-l-eG1RL
May 2nd, 2010 at 01:59pm
-Never make a guy a priority when he makes you an option. -(unknown)
-Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see a crack in that Mother F***ing reflection. --lady gaga telephone music video
- Life's a bitch but death is sealed with a kiss. -(unknwon but this is also my signature)
Shocked
Marina!
Shotgun Sinner
Marina!
May 6th, 2010 at 04:40pm
"There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you.
They're both just making a lot of noise.
How you take it is up to you.
Convince yourself they're cheering for you.
You do that, and some day they will." - Sue Sylvester

Amy Farrah Fowler
In The Murder Scene
Amy Farrah Fowler
June 2nd, 2010 at 02:26pm
"No regrets, just lessons learned"
(I saw it on the back of a waiter's shirt at Jack Astor's)
cyAb6a
Salute You in Your Grave
cyAb6a
June 15th, 2010 at 09:13pm
I love you means that I accept you for the person that you are and that I do not wish to change you into someone else. It means that I do not expect perfection from you - just as you do not expect it from me. It means that I will love you and stand by you even through the worst of times. It means loving you when you're in a bad mood or too tired to do the things I want to do. It means loving you when you're down - not just when you're fun to be around. 'I love you' means that I know you're deepest secrets and do not judge for them - asking in return only that you do not judge me for mine. It means that I care enough to fight for what we have and that I love enough not to let go. It means thinking of you, dreaming of you, wanting and needing you constantly, and hoping you feel the same way for me. -me

I've met some people along the way, some of them split, some of them stay, some of them walk, some walk on by, I've got a few friends I'll love till I die. From all these people I try to learn, some of them shine, some of them burn, some of them rise, some of them fall, for good or bad, I've known them all. -unknown

Because sometimes people actually do feel that way. Sometimes you're life feels like its caving in on you. Sometimes people really do feel like they don't want to exist, like they want to just curl up into a ball, and go into a place between life and death. Saying, 'I don't want to exist' isn't saying, 'I want to go die'. It's saying, 'I wish that for the time being, I could go somewhere and not have to feel.' I don't think there's anything wrong with that. And if you don't know how it feels to feel this way, then you have no place to judge anyone who does. - me

Keep some sorrow in your hearts and minds for the things that died before their time. - Counting Crows

I feel like I need everyone else so much more than they need me. - me

"Dont piss your life away with suicide
- it's a bullshit way out" -Gerard Way

"It's a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what."
- Dr. Gregory House

"There is no use trying" said Alice; "one can't believe impossible things." "I daresay you haven't had much practice,"said the Queen. "When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." - Lewis Carrol

"Sometimes you need to trip and fall in order to get on your feet again." - unknown

"Fate means screwed on purpose" - Dr. Gregory House

"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be but before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That's why it's called the present"
- Kung Fu Panda

"Life is short so don't hold back. Forgive like you have amnesia, believe like a kid, love like crazy, and be yourself." -unknown

"The best lyrics are ones that give you goosebumps or make you cry in public or help you realize the answers." -unknown

"What we are is the sum of a thousand lies, what we know is almost nothing at all but we are what we are 'till the day we die or 'till we don't have the strength to go on." -Rise Agaisnt
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
June 16th, 2010 at 03:00am
"You'll meet lots of people in your life. Some will stay for a season, a reason, or a life time."
- My mum
Dear Tokyo...
Salute You in Your Grave
Dear Tokyo...
June 16th, 2010 at 03:21pm
"People say when you die you go to heaven, a place where everything is wonderful. Everything is okay. You can do whatever you want, and never do anything wrong. Some dream of this place, waiting for it to come with closed eyes and folded hands. But my heaven, my paradise, is this little space I occupy on earth. Here I can learn, I live, I can love, I can mess up, screw up, fuck up and at the end of the day sit down and say, 'how am I different?' 'How have I changed?' 'What have I learned?' The opportunity to live and learn, that is my heaven. This world full of blunders and mistakes. This is my heaven."
-Julia Thorne
Kurt Coboner.
In the Cannibal Glow
Kurt Coboner.
June 17th, 2010 at 09:12am
"if it's too good to be true , it usually is "
wasting light.
Always Born a Crime
wasting light.
June 17th, 2010 at 06:47pm
"you do what you love and fuck the rest."
- dwayne, little miss sunshine.
Marina!
Shotgun Sinner
Marina!
June 20th, 2010 at 04:25pm
"There must be quite a few things that a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them. Whenever I'm sad I'm going to die, or so nervous I can't sleep, or in love with somebody I won't be seeing for a week, I slump down just so far and then I say: "I'll go take a hot bath."
— Sylvia Plath (The Bell Jar)

"People, for the most part, have a false understanding of love. Love is not taking a bullet for someone, that is just good manners." — Me
LostInWonderland
Killjoy
LostInWonderland
June 20th, 2010 at 05:11pm
What you have told me is quite a romance, a romance of art one might call it, and the worst of having a romance of any kind is that it leaves one so unromantic. ~Oscar Wilde

Oh! Anything becomes a pleasure if one does it too often. ~Oscar Wilde (Oscar Wilde is fabulous. Just google his name and you'll get all sorts of life lessons... Funny guy.)

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another which states that this has already happened. ~The Restaurant at the End of the Universe by Douglas Adams

As far as Roland was concerned, God o’ the Cross was just another religion which taught that love and murder were inextricably bound together—that in the end, God always drank blood. ~“The Little Sisters of Eluria” by Stephen King

It’s so easy to wish for death when nothing’s wrong with you! It’s so easy to fall in love with death, and I’ve been all my life, and seen its most faithful worshippers crumble in the end, screaming just to live, as if all the dark veils and the lilies and the smell of candles, and grandiose promises of the grave, meant nothing.
I knew that. But I always wished I was dead. It was a way to go on living. ~Violin by Anne Rice (also my signature)

Only equals speak the truth, that’s my thought on’t. Friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught in a web of regard. ~The Gunslinger by Stephen King

A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it. ~Oscar Wilde

“Real men are terse. Laconic.”
“So the more manly you are, the less you say?”
“Right.” Simon nodded. … “That’s why when major badasses greet each other in movies, they don’t say anything, they just nod. The nod means, ‘I am a badass, and I recognize that you, too, are a badass,’ but they don’t say anything because they’re Wolverine and Magneto and it would mess up their vibe to explain.” -City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

You are no fool; you call yourself a fool
There’s proof enough in that ~Cyrano de Bergerac by Edmond Rostand

No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality. ~Shirley Jackson
Marina!
Shotgun Sinner
Marina!
June 21st, 2010 at 04:28pm
"I am learning to see. I don't know why it is, but everything enters me more deeply and doesn't stop where it once used to. I have an interior that I never knew of... What's the use of telling someone that I am changing? If I'm changing, I am no longer who I was; and if I am something else, it's obvious that I have no acquaintances. And I can't possibly write to strangers."
— Rainer Maria Rilke
cyAb6a
Salute You in Your Grave
cyAb6a
June 23rd, 2010 at 07:28pm
"That which you manifest is before you." The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
June 27th, 2010 at 01:03pm
"easy now, fuzzy little man peach"-- Old Gregg