Don't have an account? Create one!

January 6th, 2006 - According to the readers of AP; Gerard is unfashionable.

AuthorMessage
XxBlackRosexX
Salute You in Your Grave
XxBlackRosexX
January 7th, 2006 at 05:32am
Beautifully Chaotic:
Nimrod~Girl:
Cigarettes And Suicide:
...And in reply to the topic, well, I can't say I really care what some lame-ass publication has to say about Gerard's fashion sense.

Because I know, and WE all know, that he fucking rocks whether he's wearing a bullet-proof vest, a school blazer and tie, those adorable skeleton pyjamas, or better yet, buck-naked as the day he was born.
haha i agree with you so much there. but honestly those people know nothing. Gerard is starting his own style by being an idividual.

I agree too Smile Gotta love the Skelo-Pjs Very Happy

yay i third that. fashion... meh... who cares... at least people recognise the fact that hes... somewhere... just ignore this post.
~Romance~
Salute You in Your Grave
~Romance~
January 7th, 2006 at 02:40pm
..::JuLz::..:
i love gerards style, and i agree that it should be about the music who cares what it looks like its what it sounds like

Yes. I totally agree. Very Happy **goes and kill the critics at AP**
kids
Salute You in Your Grave
kids
January 7th, 2006 at 02:48pm
~Romance~:
..::JuLz::..:
i love gerards style, and i agree that it should be about the music who cares what it looks like its what it sounds like

Yes. I totally agree. Very Happy **goes and kill the critics at AP**
it wasnt the critics, i said in my post that it was the readers of AP. teenagers.
TheVictoriaParade_X
Really Not Okay
TheVictoriaParade_X
January 7th, 2006 at 04:38pm
WTF? He dresses amazing!!!
kids
Salute You in Your Grave
kids
January 7th, 2006 at 05:23pm
XGerardXLoverX:
WTF? He dresses amazing!!!
ditto.
BellaMuertexx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
BellaMuertexx
January 7th, 2006 at 10:41pm
i say it's not really a big deal. why is everyone so worked up?
gerard could wear a floral dress & i'd still wouldn't care. it's about music. AP can diss them him all they want, it's not a big deal.

haha pete is the skankiest male however. =]
TheVictoriaParade_X
Really Not Okay
TheVictoriaParade_X
January 7th, 2006 at 11:13pm
Yeah i dont get why girls think pete wenz or whatever is hot. i dont agree. but oh well. just my opinion
emurlee
Demolition Lover
emurlee
January 8th, 2006 at 08:16am
Hah. The black shirt/red tie thing is so last year, dudes.

Don't agree about the Pete thing though. o.O;
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
January 8th, 2006 at 01:22pm
oh good god.
kerrang had those kind of awards too. but i really don't see why there is one to do with 'worst dressed'
what the feck does that have to do with music?
i just find it very shallow, as someone else hs stated before me.
fashion is very messed up. for god's sake does it really matter what kind of clothes they wear?
damn that was a lame category for a magazine like AP.
i don't agree with the whole skankiest male.'pete wentz' either. since when has pete wentz been a skank....jeese, i must have missed the day that one came out. Rolling Eyes
xox
apocalypse suite.
Jazz Hands
apocalypse suite.
January 8th, 2006 at 01:32pm
Mrs.Halloween:
oh good god.
kerrang had those kind of awards too. but i really don't see why there is one to do with 'worst dressed'
what the feck does that have to do with music?
i just find it very shallow, as someone else hs stated before me.
fashion is very messed up. for god's sake does it really matter what kind of clothes they wear?
damn that was a lame category for a magazine like AP.
i don't agree with the whole skankiest male.'pete wentz' either. since when has pete wentz been a skank....jeese, i must have missed the day that one came out. Rolling Eyes
xox

Pete's a skank...teehee. That's funny. Gee's unfashionable...that's even funnier. What I want to know is, WHO CARES? Honestly. I'm so disappointed in AP right now.
Jake
Joining The Black Parade
Jake
January 8th, 2006 at 03:06pm
I could care less about what anyone thinks of their fashion sense.
Heck, I could care less about their fashion sense.
Now if they had said something like MCR being the crappiest music of 2005...that would be offensive.
XxNeVeR CoMin HoMexX
Fabulous Killjoy
XxNeVeR CoMin HoMexX
January 9th, 2006 at 01:15am
yah i agree with everyone who has said that it doesnt matter bout the clothing its about the music.....and in my opinion i LUV the way Gerard dresses. and yah i think that black is in. well to me it is i wear black ALL the time. and yes i LUV his Skelo-pj's!!!! there awesome!! lol!
killer_odd_sock
Shotgun Sinner
killer_odd_sock
January 9th, 2006 at 01:32am
The readers of alternative press say a lotta things ...

You dont really see much of how he dresses, if you think about it. Not the way he dresses causualy; only when he's on stage, with the whole red/black/bulletproof vest shebang goin' on. So to base his fashion sense on what he wears on stage is stupid ¬.¬
Jake
Joining The Black Parade
Jake
January 9th, 2006 at 08:35am
Now I have a question. Where in the world does Gerard say that the whole skeleton footie outfit are his pajamas??
Public Pervert
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
Public Pervert
January 9th, 2006 at 05:44pm
Yeah.. I read that too.. I mean.. that man has style.. Idk what they're talking about! I think he should of won skanest artist 'cause he's just soo hot! Hotter than pete wents >_<
beyond_and_above_sanity
Really Not Okay
beyond_and_above_sanity
January 9th, 2006 at 08:34pm
bothourcarscollide:
Now I have a question. Where in the world does Gerard say that the whole skeleton footie outfit are his pajamas??

he says it in a interview with steve on the taste of chaos special of steve's untitled rock show the one where he shows steve how to apply makeup if i find the taping i'll show u. and ap ar a bunch of contradtitors because they call gd sell out but turned right around and called them something like band of the year i could care less about ap they are BIG contraditors it funny to me. Smile
Jake
Joining The Black Parade
Jake
January 10th, 2006 at 08:30am
beyond_and_above_sanity:
bothourcarscollide:

he says it in a interview with steve on the taste of chaos special of steve's untitled rock show the one where he shows steve how to apply makeup if i find the taping i'll show u. and ap ar a bunch of contradtitors because they call gd sell out but turned right around and called them something like band of the year i could care less about ap they are BIG contraditors it funny to me. Smile

Ooh! Okay! Ha, thank you so much! xD
48/m, truckdriver
Really Not Okay
48/m, truckdriver
January 10th, 2006 at 08:34am
bothourcarscollide:
beyond_and_above_sanity:
bothourcarscollide:

Ooh! Okay! Ha, thank you so much! xD

Hardcore, word to ya mutha.
Unknown Angel
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Unknown Angel
January 10th, 2006 at 04:47pm
I remember it saying he was a
runner up for Best Fashion(Whatever it was called)... Confused
MyBrutalRomance
Thinking Happy Thoughts
MyBrutalRomance
January 11th, 2006 at 04:58am
ok... I like Gwen style but puleezz... why is Gerard on the crimes of fashion thingy?!?!? His clothes are awesome and Im really disappointed to AP right now and after all the magazine paper they put MCR in their covers.... tsk tsk tsk... can you beleive that... ha! waw... that list is some unrecognizable AP material! Sad